PDA

View Full Version : i show this forum

leotard fan
02-04-2012, 05:41 AM
i´m a crossdress in the closet. only 6 friends knows and see me on femme. they accept it, but they don´t like to talk much about it, i think was a big shock to them. so, i decide to say that i´m the leotard fan, in this forum, for they can read some of my oppinions and feelings... it´s not only my body needs crossdressing, my life needs it too (and very much). big hug to you all!

carhill2mn
02-04-2012, 04:09 PM
I am a little confused. If you "crossdress in the closet" how is that six friends "know and see you"? If they "accept" you there is not much need to talk about "it". Perhaps, it is best to not crossdress when they are present.

~Joanne~
02-04-2012, 07:36 PM
I never understood how one can be in the closet and have people know they dress at the same time. That's being out to people. I am in the closet, other than the girls here, no one knows about my CDing. Well, no one that I am going to be standing fac to face with lol

Amy07
02-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Going out dressed, and having your friends and family know that you crossdress are two different things.
At my age, I know my mom and sister know that I wore their clothing. I know that my brother looked into my closet when he lived with me. So what? They made no scene, didn't confront me, get mad...
So maybe I am the lucky one.

leotard fan
02-05-2012, 03:09 AM
it´s simple: i am a crossdress in closet, because i don´t go out crossdressing. only 6 persons know i am a crossdress a few time ago, because i am try to get out of closet, but i need do it very slow...