PDA

View Full Version : inverted nipples

ronna
10-29-2005, 09:18 PM
No, it's not what it sounds like.
I just figured out that I've been putting my bra pads in upside down!
The big part is supposed to face down.
As much as it seemed great, now I realize it was not a natural look.

On a separate note, I have also discovered that poking a small wad of lamb's wool into the toes of my pumps makes them fit much better, because I seem to be in between sizes and they are either too big or too small, and they don't come in half sizes, but when you buy over the internet and can't try them on, that's a chance you take. Definitely don't buy them too small, you'll never be able to wear them at all.

I'm learning, and I'll gladly share my experience with anyone that wants to hear!

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-29-2005, 09:49 PM
Haha I thought I as doing that too but then when I turned them upside down I realized thy were correct. (: <3

Kimberly
10-29-2005, 09:54 PM
bra pads??? huh... gimme socks ;)

(No joke - and I'm happy with them... Hey, I'm not trying to pass in public!)

Angela Burke
10-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Ronna,
You had your bra-pads on upside down?
Things were looking up then eh?
On a more serious note I've found it's better to buy pointed heels a size larger, then pad out the toe with tissue paper. This makes for a better and more comfortable fit.

Love Angela XX

bredalee25
10-29-2005, 11:07 PM
as for me i just use ballons filled with water for my boobs they look and feel real especially the wieght of them and i put a small bit of tissue in front for perky nipples looks rather well in the mirror well thats all i need to say ttfn

KELLYANN
10-29-2005, 11:18 PM
COME ON RONNA, you know you got what it takes!:doll:

ronna
10-30-2005, 02:04 PM
KellyAnn, you're such a tease!
And BrendaLee! You really use water balloons?
You have to be really careful when pinning on your brooch, then!

All seriousness aside, there really is such a condition, where they are "innies" instead of "outies", and I'm glad it's not me!

Honestly, I don't think socks are very convincing. Show me!