PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Test...

Kimberly
10-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Saturday was finally the day I had the house to myself for a couple of hours so I could try on all my new buys in front of the mirror!! Full length wardrobe mirror, so I could dress up fully and see if could pass for fem (in my eyes... slightly biased, whichever way you look at it! ;))

First was an oldie... Now I have the bra, hopefully my white strapless top would hold up this time -- It did, with a kind of chavvy black skirt (roughly cut but fake diamond belt buckle... eww...) and white strap sandels with no back. Well, first verdict: I looked about 12, like I should be a bitchy little pre-teen.

Okay, no good... secondly - Burgandy top, to match shoes, and a grey school-type skirt and dark tights, (undies still there, of course. :D) Looked great -- I loved it. Actually, no, I really loved it!! And what's more, I didn't see myself, a man, in a skirt - I began to look more fem!! (The hair helps, of course, and so does the clevage now!) AND, it was very 'geek chique'... oooh, fashionable too. :p

Changed out of that, into the final outfit of the day, my beautiful new green dress...... uh... devine. Truly devine. With some black 3" pumps, and a fantastic shall (the only way to describe it - pictures will tell more!!) black, slightly see-through with an amazing array of sequens and beads. I added a long neckless, but it was too busy, so I settled for what I saw looking back at me: a woman. Or what I thought was a woman. *Rubs eyes* No, it's still me -- But for the first time, I believed I could pass as a woman. And I NEVER thought my face could pass. But with everything in place, I began to, as they say in theatre: suspend my disbelief. For a fleeting second in my own eyes, I looked like a pure, true, woman.

... And I feel the best about myself I have in months!!

So, basically: I passed the mirror test :) xx

bredalee25
10-29-2005, 11:02 PM
ok so when do we get to see those pics hun i'd really love to see you then i could give you my oppinion on your passing. But isn't it great to have the house all to your self to play dress up in front of the mirror i just love looking at myself in the mirror i too put on many outfits to see what they all look like like right now i'm wearing a pink sweater top and bra and can't wait to look in the mirror. By the way my gg is home but in bed right now and it's her sweater and my bra

KELLYANN
10-29-2005, 11:29 PM
Way To Go Kim!!!! Do It Girl!!!!!

KELLYANN
10-29-2005, 11:31 PM
:hugs:

KatieZ
10-30-2005, 12:09 AM
Nothing like mirrors and a closet full of clothes to make for a pleasent day.

Glad you had a fun one.

And I'm with bredalee, where's the pics.

Hugs

kellyann. any reason why you would hijack this thread for yourself? There is a personals forum for your questions.

uknowhoo
10-30-2005, 12:48 AM
What better way to spend a Saturday, good for you, girl. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon here, but you can't just tease us like this, WHERE'S THE PICs, TOOTS?!? :D Hugs, Tammi

Kimberly
10-30-2005, 05:48 AM
WHERE'S THE PICs, TOOTS?!? :D
Haha...

Okay, okay, when I have the house alone again, I'll try and get some.

Promise.

xx