PDA

View Full Version : How Obsesed are you?

Leslie79
02-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Hello there pretty ladies! I hope you're all doing awesome! I just want it to share my recent experiences...I've been cross dressing for over 15 years now, and lately I've been kinda obsessed about it, That's all I can think of! All day everyday, I dress as soon as i get home, i go to the store and wander by the women's department, looking at pretty dresses, and sexy lingerie! I already have a closet full of clothes, but it seems like it's never enough...I live my life as a guy, and always enjoyed my occasional girly day, but this doesnt seem to be enough nowadays... has this happened to anyone? getting to the point when all you can think of is dressing and being feminine, sometimes so much that is even distracting from work and day to day activities??? any advice?? Thanks girls!!!!

Miranda G
02-04-2012, 06:22 PM
I get this sometimes and it can be a real nuisance. I put it down to all the years I tried to suppress it. Only thing I've found works is to have a plan for the day when I get home from work and be strong and stick to it. In my case, if i've planned to go running after work then I put my kit on at work before driving home so that i'm ready to go straight away once back, which usually allays the desire to go straight to the wardrobe. It takes discipline to have a plan and stick to it but I can usually manage it as long as I have some alternative goal to work towards. Not that I'm trying to stop dressing, just that I recognise sometimes it can be a pest.

Hope you find something that works for you and allows you to maintain a balance. Basically the moral of the story is take up running. As an added bonus it shapes your legs something lovely too.

Laura912
02-04-2012, 06:26 PM
This is a cross between the silk fog and trying to live a normal life...whatever that is. Is there any reason you cannot give in and enjoy? Maybe after a while things will calm down. Some have experienced the opposite, not wanting to dress for a while. Maybe if you OD'd on dressing? ;)
Laura

Allisa
02-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Somewhat,at one time some years ago I had to take a leave of absence from my employer because I could not get myself to get dressed for work and stop thinking about CDing and feminizing myself.It took a good 2 weeks to get myself back on track and on with life as usual.It was a very enlightning experience.But that might not work for everyone soooo....

Lisa.

Marleena
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Leslie you sound like me, obsessed.:) I'm hoping it calms down soon, it's been 4 months straight! I'm no help to you.

Karren H
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM
I have my daily obsessions on top of my normal ones... Something you just have to control... I can still obsess just not let it take over.... Lucky for me I'm too lazy to be compulsive.. Then I'd be a real work of art!

NathalieX66
02-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I get this sometimes and it can be a real nuisance. I put it down to all the years I tried to suppress it. Only thing I've found works is to have a plan for the day when I get home from work and be strong and stick to it. In my case, if i've planned to go running after work then I put my kit on at work before driving home so that i'm ready to go straight away once back, which usually allays the desire to go straight to the wardrobe. It takes discipline to have a plan and stick to it but I can usually manage it as long as I have some alternative goal to work towards. Not that I'm trying to stop dressing, just that I recognise sometimes it can be a pest.

Hope you find something that works for you and allows you to maintain a balance. Basically the moral of the story is take up running. As an added bonus it shapes your legs something lovely too.

I agree with Miranda , for the most part.
I've tried to make my CD'ing as much of a seamless part in my life as possible. I always look forward to going out en femme when the next chance comes, but it becomes a distraction when there are things that needs to be done around the house, or there are social activities where my TG life is not compatible. It's very confusing, just saying.

J-Lynn
02-04-2012, 11:51 PM
My urges to dress come and go on a monthly basis. My urges are stronger now then they ever have been. There are days when all I can think about is going shopping for lingerie. Take for example today I was in Walmart with my wife and we walked through the intimate deparment and i saw several new things I wanted to buy. Now I am obsessed on how I can go back alone to do some shopping. She knows what i was thinking and what will eventually happen next. Then there are days and weeks where dressing or buying lingerie ever enters my mind.

jillleanne
02-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Advice? Sure, go with the flow. If you want to dress en femme more, do it. If you think about it more, think about it more. It's a part of who you are so enjoy it all. There will come a time, other things equal, when that feeling will be missing and that will create your next question; "why do I get these up and down feelings?' Enjoy the ride while you can. No obsessions here, just necessities. I express myself because I have to, not because of high's or low's I may be experiencing at the time.

Leslie79
02-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Advice? Sure, go with the flow. If you want to dress en femme more, do it. If you think about it more, think about it more. It's a part of who you are so enjoy it all. There will come a time, other things equal, when that feeling will be missing and that will create your next question; "why do I get these up and down feelings?' Enjoy the ride while you can. No obsessions here, just necessities. I express myself because I have to, not because of high's or low's I may be experiencing at the time.

I think that's the answer I needed to hear... it is a necessity, and I am going with the flow, and I am going to enjoy it now more than ever!!!

carhill2mn
02-05-2012, 03:00 PM
I doubt that anyone else here has ever felt the same way - NOT!

karenlong
02-05-2012, 03:03 PM
its happened to almost all of us, my suggestion is wear panties and hose or something to work