PDA

View Full Version : I've finally worn women's jeans at work

Richelle423
02-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey Girlrs! I have worn women's jeans at work for 2 days now and no one has noticed. They are levis 512 stretch mid ride jeans.

Vanessa Storrs
02-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I wear jeans except when I'm en femme. The women's jeans usually are far less expensive than the men's. They look virtually the same and fit me well. Some have a bit fancier stiching on the back pockets but nobody has commented on them. I did buy a pair once that had the button and the fly on the 'women's side.' When I had to use the rest room they were a real pain as I fumbled around trying to openthe fly.

Kaz
02-04-2012, 07:28 PM
As a rule, men don't notice what type of jeans you are wearing. They will just clock 'jeans'.. However, the girls may notice!

LeaP
02-04-2012, 07:37 PM
As a rule, men don't notice what type of jeans you are wearing. They will just clock 'jeans'.. However, the girls may notice!

Tell me about it. (I've been clocked.)

Teenagers.

Lea

Eryn
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I've worn Levi's 505 woman's jeans every day for the last year. Nobody, male, female, teen or adult has commented.

Now, these are plain mid-rise jeans without embellishment. They are much more comfortable than the 501s I wore previously. That little bit of spandex is very nice.

Karren H
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
If no one can tell... I doesn't count! Its in the rule book!!

RADER
02-04-2012, 08:43 PM
If no one can tell... I doesn't count! Its in the rule book!!

O' Karren, break the rules, after all, you said that you have a secret stash of jeans. Now about those
P-J Jeans you have been wanting.........
Rader

Beverley Sims
02-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Going to work does not count, but teenage girls are so fuzzy headed about most things and they can clock you in an instant!
I just make sure I don't go past a girls school around the three o'clock mark.
If you are brave, try it sometime. The mall at 4 in the afternoon is for the foolhardy as well.

Eryn
02-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Going to work does not count, but teenage girls are so fuzzy headed about most things and they can clock you in an instant!

I don't think that this is quite true. Virtually anyone can clock you, but most of those people will have enough doubt in their judgement that they won't risk a major social faux-pas by stating their thoughts. Teens and children aren't mature enough to think before they blurt.

Maddie
02-05-2012, 06:13 AM
I wear them all the time.

My daughter (30) calls me on it all the time and says that I am wearing her jeans. I am and they fit great and since she has had 3 babies there is no way she will ever fit in these again. :)

joan47
02-05-2012, 06:31 AM
I wear tight girls junior jeans all the time, flare, boot cut

morgan51
02-05-2012, 09:10 AM
These are all I wear work after ect. no comments though I'm sure I've been clocked! sometimes if I know I'm in for a rough dirty day I'll resort to drabs.

Genifer Teal
02-05-2012, 09:13 AM
There is a big difference between no one noticed and no one said anything. Keep that in mind if you continue to carry this further.

Diane Elizabeth
02-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Most men, in general, don't notice. I have been wearing women;s jeans for years to work. I have to change into a uniform there so my coworkers only see me in jeans at the end of the work day. If anyone has noticed they have not said anything a loud about it. Thats fine with me.

Cheryl T
02-05-2012, 04:07 PM
I wear mine all the time and have for almost 7 years. No one can really tell they are women's unless there is some obvious detailing that makes them femme.

Barbara Ella
02-05-2012, 08:03 PM
I wear my Lee Rider Stretch jeans all the time, except for the ones I bought specifically too tight, they are for house and heels. Love the fit and they look so much better than drabbies.

Babes

BLUE ORCHID
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
One of the biggest problems is the zipper it's to short.

Sammy777
02-06-2012, 02:12 AM
If you like boot cut the Levi's 518 are great I love them. and they would "pass" as guy jeans.
As far as getting "clocked" as long as you stay away from jeans with the following details you should be fine :)
flap/button rear pockets like these (http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/962500_av2?wid=700&fmt=jpeg)
front patch pockets like these (http://www.dots.com/images/products/Bottoms_ESpring12_013A.png)
front center seam like these (http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/962500_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg)
multiple button closure at waist
ultra wide waist/belt loops
But they are just too darn cute though ;)

AllisonK
02-06-2012, 02:54 AM
If you like boot cut the Levi's 518 are great I love them. and they would "pass" as guy jeans.
As far as getting "clocked" as long as you stay away from jeans with the following details you should be fine :)
flap/button rear pockets like these (http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/962500_av2?wid=700&fmt=jpeg)
front patch pockets like these (http://www.dots.com/images/products/Bottoms_ESpring12_013A.png)
front center seam like these (http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/962500_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg)
multiple button closure at waist
ultra wide waist/belt loops
But they are just too darn cute though ;)

I have a couple of pair of the 518's. Pretty comfy for wearing out. I just have to ask: Where did you find those center seamed jeans? I absolutely need a pair. :)

Jenny Doolittle
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
I have been in girls jeans now for say 5 years. I love the way they fit better then mens. I agree with those that said men for the most part don't notice what another man wears, but women are much more fashion aware. Don't let that worry you though, I have never had a negative comment, other then maybe my Father-in-law who calls my jeans "Kramer Pants" from the Seinfeld episode. I think it is his way of telling me I know!

Karren H
02-06-2012, 10:57 AM
O' Karren, break the rules, after all, you said that you have a secret stash of jeans. Now about those
P-J Jeans you have been wanting.........
Rader

Never!! Rules are rules!! I don't make them up... Just enforce them! Lol.

Cheryl T
02-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Too short for what?
Just unzip...and sit...that's what I do.

sfwarbonnet
02-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than belted pants. Women's pull on pants do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

Daphne Renee
02-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Glad everything worked out with the jeans.. I might get some.. Karen says its against the rules though . dont want to go to fashion jail. :)

HollyH20
02-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm not sure about ohers here but women's jeans actually fit me better than men's jeans even before the hormones

Marlana
02-06-2012, 03:47 PM
I just recently bought some Lee Riders with a mid-rise and I love them. I wore them last week, and they fit and feel great. Gotta be careful when I wear them as I need to wash them to avoid unnecessary questions.

Sammy777
02-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I have a couple of pair of the 518's. Pretty comfy for wearing out. I just have to ask: Where did you find those center seamed jeans? I absolutely need a pair. :)
I LOVE my 518's by far my favorites out of all the jeans I own, which is a lot. :o

The jeans are $34.50 and currently on SALE BOGO [2x$51.75] and can be found here: Hot Topic (http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Bottoms//Blue+Wash+Flare+Denim+Jeans-962500.jsp)
The inseam is 33 [usually 32 for Regular] If you are avg height they are definitely heels only jeans :)

I have a few different pairs like that and they are definitely cute! :)

Eryn
02-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not sure about ohers here but women's jeans actually fit me better than men's jeans even before the hormones

Me too! I bought them because they were femme, but now wear unembellished ones all the time because they are so comfortable and fit so well.

Never had a problem with my mid-rise jeans. It's perfectly functional sitting or standing.

Oh, and if you're worried about being clocked while wearing women's jeans you might consider these men's jeans:

http://www.cheapjeans-clothing.com/ed-hardy-mens-jeans-c-3/
http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/store/productslist.aspx?categoryid=2100&PageNo=0

Then you could wear your femme jeans and nobody would notice a thing!

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-07-2012, 04:05 PM
I am wearing a size 11 medium, ultra low rise from Arizona Jean co. They are very feminine but nobody ever says anything to me about them. I'm sure they know that they are girl jeans but I really don't think anyone cares enough to comment.

wilt575
02-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Womens/girls jeans are the only jeans I own and never had problem. Like mid-rise boot cut most of all, like most types, back zip,side zip I find at thrift stores. I never have problem being clocked unless I want to. Love mid rise with short zipper feel so girly. When in who cares mood I have back flap button pockets couple with rhinestones, some front seam style and when really in the clock me mood front patch pockets the pockets tell all. Why is it women/girls almost always notice (got whistled at once) men never notice or acknowledge.

Sammy777
02-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Why is it women/girls almost always notice (got whistled at once) men never notice or acknowledge.
I guess it's because as a general rule [str8] guys don't look at other guys asses :lol2:

See: "occam's razor" The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Andrea Renea
02-12-2012, 06:36 AM
I have several pair of women's Lee Jeans, bootcut and skinny(14L). I get them at a Store called Rugged Warehouse here in Hickory NC normally for under $10 a pair. Wear the bootcut's often in male mode with no issues. they actual fit nice and my wife likes the way they look on me. I don't wear the skinny jeans in male mode, they are a little too obvious.

Tara D. Rose
02-12-2012, 07:07 AM
I only have one pair of white levi jeans. My wife bought them for me last year. Thye were just a little too tight. I do want to get some women's blue jeans with the little silver studs on the pockets and trim like I have been seeing a lot of latley.

Patsy
02-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Wonderful. Maybe I'll try the same. I do love jeans that show off my ass. I'm too shy to try the same. I just look enviously at girls in tight jeans.