PDA

View Full Version : All packed up for my trip

FloridaCD
02-04-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm a little nervous, flying out of country. I know I've nothing to worry about, but have what little I have in my suitcase that I'll be checking.

I'm looking forward to doing a little shopping (in drab, no WAY i would venture outside), but mainly just hanging out wearing something pretty in my hotel room.

it's going to be fun I hope!

Richelle423
02-05-2012, 12:25 PM
have fun!! Don't worry about someone peeking in your luggage. You'll never see them again.

AllieSF
02-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Have a great trip, enjoy your stay and please let us know where you are going and then how it was when you get back. I have taken women's clothing into South America and Australia to be worn in the apartment/service flat where I was staying, with no problems from customs nor airport security. I took along some balloons which when properly filled with water worked just fine for my moments dressed in my service flats.

RenneB
02-05-2012, 05:34 PM
I used to travel out of country a lot in the past and would go up the to the checkin area and say I'm heading to germany and I'd like my checked bags to go to turkey. They'd say, we can't do that. I reply with "well that's what you did last time".... Really, every time I went overseas, my checked bags would take one to two days to catch up with me.

However, that was then and this is now, so I'm sure that things have gotten a little better at the baggage thing. But really don't miss the opportunity of dressin up and getting about in a town that has no way of recognizing you let alone a chance to be a nightwalker. Besides, the dark can cover a lot of things and I would just love that type of chance.

Renne.....

Barbara Ella
02-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Understandable to be nervous whenever something is the first time. Just remember back to all the other firsts, and you will see how well this one will turn out. Cant wait for the update.

Babes

FloridaCD
02-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Well, I made it, looks like everythings untouched (whew). Baby steps, I know. Was so exited I went out and did a little shopping ;-) Bought a corest (always had a thing for those, now I have to figure out how to lace it up by myself, lol!

I'm in the room, put away all the drab stuff and laid out my 'me' clothes on the bed, pretty pathetic collection, but it's a start! Maybe I'll snap a pic or two

FloridaCD
02-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Wow, looks like one was blurry ;-(

Corset doesn't fit ;-( Guess it's diet time ;-)

RADER
02-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Where ever you go; have a safe trip, and "Don't drink the water"
And stay off of ships, If you do get on one, stay next to the captain. LOL
Rader