PDA

View Full Version : stunned by wife's comment!

winny
02-05-2012, 09:28 AM
i've been obsessing about bras lately, from shopping in person and online to purging out the ones that doesn't fit. i've even got an online consultation on fit, style, and sizing.

so yesterday morning as my wife and i were having our morning coffee (i was in yoga pants and a tshirt), she all of a sudden blurts out "why aren't you wearing a bra? with your recent obsessing, i'm surprised you're not wearing one." i was stunned like a deer in the headlights.. it took me a while to truly register her statement. i immediately went upstairs and put on a bra and left it on for the rest of the day.

i think our relationship is turning a new leaf..
thanks for listening.
-winny

Being Paige
02-05-2012, 09:30 AM
sounds great to me!! My wife seldom makes any comments about anything.

Alisa
02-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks for sharing Winny and congratulations! Just wondering though.... did you wear forms or do you have bras that fit without forms? I always thought it would be great to have a nice A or AA cup bra that I can just wear around the house.

winny
02-05-2012, 09:50 AM
alisa,
i don't wear forms as often anymore. i've grown to love my natural breasts. i wear my a/b cups bras almost all of the time now. i can fill the a cup and a little bit to go in filling the b cup. it is very nice to wear around the house.
-winny

Diane Elizabeth
02-05-2012, 10:11 AM
I agree with you Winny. I much prefer the natural feel of my own A/B Cups over forms. I am wearing a bra eceryday. At work its a Sports Bra. A coworker commented about me wearing a "trainingbra". I guess I wasn't careful enough to keep it hidden.

jilliannichols
02-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Kewl!LOL.Some of those new smart bras that supposedly work for any cup size are great for stealth mode and even look ok with some forms or not quite stealthy with enhancers.I also like shaping camis (the underwire ones work about the same).The camis also provide great back support and are great if you've strained something.
Good luck with the good wife.Seems she must have a great sense of humor.

Kathi Lake
02-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Winny, you obviously know your wife better than I do, but if mine were to make that statement, I would try to read between the lines a bit. The word 'obsessing' would at least make me stop and think. Just remember to stay away from the pink fog, and enjoy!

Kathi

franlee
02-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I am a real fanatic about being patronized, and my wife using the word obssesed in the comment would cause me to ask her reasons for the sudden attention. And then again she is smart and the sudden attention very well could be the opening to her wanting me to feel so good that I won't think or question it when she surprises me with a request for something she wants. Maybe to go to another sewing class, or new machine, or another saddle; or tack.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I never give my wife the chance to ask "why aren't you wearing a bra", LOL!!!

RADER
02-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I never give my wife the chance to ask "why aren't you wearing a bra", LOL!!!

When I get out of sorts, My wife always, "Go and put your bra on"
Now since the start of the Super bowel, I have been wearing my new super size 20 forms,
with my new 54 J cup bra. My wife dared me to wear it for one week, 24/7.
Now that is challenge I could not walk away from. It is hard to cover up that much Brest's when one goes
to the store, but I did it 3 times now. only 4 days remaining, and yes I do get a sore back once in a while
from caring around that much extra weight in front of you. I can feel for the GG's who have this
problem for real.
Rader

Jess Marie
02-09-2012, 12:18 AM
lucky! my SO once caught me wearing one. Said nothing but glared at me. It was very awkward having to take it off in the same room as her (in my college dorm).

Janelle_C
02-09-2012, 12:35 AM
That's great winny. Its nice to have a supportive wife.

linda allen
02-09-2012, 08:49 AM
....... I have been wearing my new super size 20 forms,
with my new 54 J cup bra. My wife dared me to wear it for one week, 24/7.

I wish my wife would dare me to wear a bra and forms 24/7. Not something huge, perhaps DD. A couple times she has said something along the lines of "You ought to have to carry these things around all day." If she says it again, I'm going to volunteer to try it.

I don't think I could leave the house like that though. It's too warm around here for bulky coats.

diannecourtney
02-09-2012, 11:18 AM
I do carry 8's around all day and some nights even in daylight savings time when i'm mowing. It is so outstanding to look down on the Tetons, oh the Grand Tetons. I am even trying to stretch my own, they feel so gooood!

sherri
02-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm thinking what Kathi said.

Crysten
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM
sounds great to me!! My wife seldom makes any comments about anything.

Same here until she blamed me for everything since the Magna Carta was signed and took off.

Barbara Ella
02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Just trying to figure out the scenario to get my wife to dare me to do that. Somehow nothing quite seems to do the trick.

Babes

sexygal
02-09-2012, 09:48 PM
If my wife said that I would be shocked! She does not really approove of my dressing. I would faint if she said or did anything to encourage it.

Nelson
02-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Deer in the headlights? are you sure you went high beaming your wife... lol. Well done winny, it's an awesome step

sissystephanie
02-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Since I have been wearing a bra since I was 9 years old, except for my military service time, I never heard anything like that from my late wife! Of course she knew that I was a CD, and fully supported me. A doctor told my dad (my mother had died) that I needed to wear a bra at age 9 because I had 36 B's and would have sagging if I did not wear proper support!! I was a 40 B at age 18 and still have 40 B's. I don't ever wear forms since I don't need them and I do have pretty nice cleavage! I frequently weaar a bra to bed, along with my panties!

Maggey
02-09-2012, 11:57 PM
My SO knows of my dressing but doesn't realize I have more bras that she does. On a positive note that could be a shopping trip for both of us.

Karenmarie
02-10-2012, 01:27 AM
How do you girls get the hormomes needed to develop your breasts????????

Mollyanne
02-10-2012, 03:51 AM
As far as me wearing my bra (42C) which I do almost everyday and on the weekends when I do household chores "You can't miss it" My wife has looked at me and smiles (What evil lurks in the hearts of all women) It really feels soooo natural for me to do this along with pantyhose, panties, flats, jeans and a nice top.

Mollyanne

Sammy777
02-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I have been wearing my new super size 20 forms, with my new 54 J cup bra.
I can feel for the GG's who have this problem for real.

YOU are kidding right? Right? 54J
I have to ask - Are you some 6'7 450lb ex-linebacker because that just sounds stupid big otherwise.

The only "real" girls with that same problem usually only go by their stage names like Misty or Candie

k lynn
02-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Your wife is great I to love bras wear one every day no forms not for me just the bra in a 38b enjoy and have a great day