PDA

View Full Version : soo excited / nervous

J-Lynn
02-05-2012, 05:01 PM
My GG friend I came out to wants to see me dressed tonight. Were meeting later i have to pick up her computer anyways.

Jacqueline Winona
02-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it turns out. :)

Nikki A.
02-05-2012, 05:09 PM
good luck and hope it all goes well. It is so nice to have a confidant, I have a coworker that is aware and has seen me and been out with me dressed.

karenlong
02-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I really hope the whole evening goes well for you, GOOD LUCK

Melissa Cross
02-05-2012, 07:08 PM
That's great! I've told my wife's sisters about my CDing and I hope they ask to see me dressed soon.

Barbara Ella
02-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Great for you J. I know it will go fine, and the rush you get will be one to remember for a long time.

Oh, and one you will also have to talk to us about.

Babes

J-Lynn
02-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Wow that was a new level.:eek: background info: I met her at a previous place of employment and we talked about EVERYTHING. I no longer work there but we keep in contact. She is married and self admittedly bi-sexual. Her husband knows I'm cd. I have met him on several occasions. He doesn't mind or doesn't understand the friendship with his wife. There is no physical relationship. The subject was brought up but we both said we would never cheat on our SO's. They do have a house mate and i think he knows too. I told her early on I didn't mind them knowing I just don't prefer to talk to them about it.) She had contacted me on a previous occasion to fix her laptop and today we were to meet. I sent her a text to give her a time and she said they were going out of town to do some shopping and have dinner on her day off. I knew the town they were going to and what stores were there. I decided to ask her if she could pick me up a bra and panty set. She was thrilled at the request she loves lingerie shopping as much as I do. After several back and forth texts she found something she said I would love and would love to see me in. I was on such an emotional high I was floating.:) I asked her to get something for me since i haven't had much time alone to do any shopping. I told her I wouldn't have time to change when I got there and I would where something else to show her i asked her blue with Polkadots (Ambrielle T-shirt bra), black (another Ambrielle) or turquoise (smart and sexy t-shirt bra) she chose black and i wore the matching panties. The encounter was nothing intimate I got there and the guys were around I basically just showed her my bra and what my forms looked like. We looked at what she bought herself and the set she got for me ( Vanity fair body shine in pink with matching panties very sexy). Then it was down to business on the computer. The experience was very memorable the encounter somewhat of a let down. The panties fit the bra:D doesn't (I told her 38/40 b depending on the brand) apparently in Vanity fair I wear a 40. I have the recipt and i can return or Exchange it here in town. The panties I'm keeping, and I'm we wearing them now.

ErikaFunGirl
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
That is s exciting. I wish I had a friend like that. You mus be so happy to share with her. Congrats!

J-Lynn
02-06-2012, 01:03 AM
I am very happy I can share with her. With some adjustments and a band extender it fits perfect. Which leads me to the question do i need to look at mostly 38b and use and extender untill it stretches? My size 4 transform classics really fill the cup to its limits which in practice means a 40 B full coverage underwire would be too big, although in reality this may be different. I see a shopping trip to another city with my GG friend and i will attach my forms and try everything on. Not to mention is this cheating on my wife? It's not physical but the emotion and the fantasy are definitely there. I see traits in my friend i wish my wife had, the love of feeling sexy and feminine.

Edit: I will post pictures as soon as i can put the camera on the tripod In the morning.

Presh GG
02-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Have you told your wife what you are doing with this friend ?

Yes, it would kill me [ and I'd "kill her" [my H] if he/she pulled that cr*p.
In answer to your question , if you have to meet behind your wifes back , it's cheating.

My opinion
Presh GG

RADER
02-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Bring the wife with you on these trips. Having her there would make any thought of cheating go away.
As for the bra extenders, I found that you should go to the next size up, Because the cups wind up
to close together for your body size. Going up a size remedies that. Just adding an extender does
not put the required additional space between the cups.
Rader

Karren H
02-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Bet you could start a side business fixing PC's and getting paid in lingerie!!

Being Paige
02-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Very good Karen! That's what I was thinking and you beat me to it! LOL

P.S I love reading your replys

Jill Devine
02-06-2012, 06:56 PM
J-Lynn a rule of thumb is that if you have to clarify if something is cheating then the answer is yes. Would you be ok with another man buying your wife underwear and her modeling it?

J-Lynn
02-06-2012, 08:43 PM
I personally felt it was cheating so I told my wife. She already new I confided in my GG friend just not that I flashed my girls at her. I also feel my wife has another woman in her mans life that likes to make him happy her name starts with J-

J-Lynn
02-06-2012, 09:20 PM
I already own a computer tech support company. I fix on the average of 2 computers a week. You think just like my GG friend, my next bra (Barely There, Take a Stand 4126 in rose violet size 40B) will be here in a few days. I had some time this morning so I took some photos and closer look at the new bra while I may squeeze into it, the forms don't. Still sexy in pink but not and everyday wearer.