PDA

View Full Version : A single CDers wish?

heathr1
10-30-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm single.

I've found a friend who is an Avon rep and has said at some time she will paint my nails:o

How many other unattached people here really wish they just had one GG friend who would happily let them dress up and do fem things with them?

I would love it.

mellisa
10-30-2005, 06:23 AM
My wife does that with me all the time.

Zelgadis
10-30-2005, 06:24 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I'm single too, maybe it's a thing, I dunno. But I would absolutely love to have a girl do my hair, and other stuff like that, it would be great! ^_^

Veronica E. Scott
10-30-2005, 07:05 AM
I really wished my would but that is not the case.
If wishes did come true it would be the best of both worlds.

Veronica

GypsyKaren
10-30-2005, 07:16 AM
My wife has been a tremendous help to me, she's taught me so much, especially giving me confidence in myself so that I now go out dressed. I'm very lucky to have her.

GypsyKaren

Tamara Croft
10-30-2005, 09:54 AM
How many other unattached people here really wish they just had one GG friend who would happily let them dress up and do fem things with them?Forgive me for being rude, but wasn't this question asked to 'unattached' members? and yet only 1 so far answered? Bit of curtesy please and read the actual question :rolleyes:

Kim E
10-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi heathr1 ~
Be sure and take her up on the offer. Who knows where it might lead.
I'm single and very lucky to have had two GG as close friends for a long time. One, especially has been very helpful and supportive, in all ways.

Kim

Adrianne
10-30-2005, 12:01 PM
I hope it works out for you Heathr.

Deidra Cowen
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
I had a GG i was dating and it was indeed fun having someone to share doing femmy stuff with. The biggest thing I found was running around town with a GG really ups the odds of passing and having no troubles at normal places. (resturants and stores)

Shannon
10-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I'm single (been divorced for about 4 years and recently broke up with a GG whom I did not tell about my CrossDressing). I would truly appreciate a GG with whom I could shop, have lunch, go to the spa, etc. en femme. Nothing sexual at all. Hopefully someday.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-30-2005, 01:26 PM
I would truly appreciate a GG with whom I could shop, have lunch, go to the spa, etc. en femme. Nothing sexual at all. Hopefully someday.

I'm single and those are my sentiments exactly. Even if I find a supportive SO, it would still be nice to have a girlfriend (in the GG sense) to do these things with. Just seems like there would different dynamic than with someone you're intimate with. (But I'd only do it if my SO was OK with it.)

Denise01
10-30-2005, 02:46 PM
I am single too, and would love nothing more than to have some one like an Avon rep, that would do my make up and nails, to see how I would look with the appropriate make up for my age, yet not too much..

I envy you girls with a Wife / S/O or GG friend, that was accepting and that helps you along the way.

I think it would be so much fun to be able too go out shopping as 2 girls fully dressed, for the day.

Denise:)

Deborah
10-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Yes i'm single and i suppose it would be fun to have a GG/TS/TG/TV/CD friend to help each other out. A pyjama party would be cool also to share ideas and tips with. Although you could get some of the information from the forum here it would be nice to go step by step real time to see how it's done.:D

Adele 2005
10-30-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm single, and 'yes' it would be lovely to have a friend like that. Talk with men friends centres on sport and cars (snooze!), not much room for discussion of the clothes or crossdressing - let alone nail polish - there!

Here's hoping you've found an enduring and happy friendship.