PDA

View Full Version : I feel Pretty today!!

AllisonK
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I finally got up and decided it was time to get dolled up for the day. Nothing fancy just cleaned up and ready for the day. After about an hour I can finally say I'm ready. lol. I have to admit. I look really good today. I feel all pretty and stuff. I'm all giggly inside too. Weird day I guess. :battingeyelashes:

Anyone else feel exeptionally pretty today?

Karren H
02-07-2012, 11:12 AM
No...... Sigh..........

moondog
02-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Only on the inside. Saturday will be different.

Kerstin
02-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I do! Some new make up and earrings I ordered were delivered today, so right now I'm fully dressed with a bit of lipstick and eyeliner and some pretty sparkly drop earrings :battingeyelashes:

Barbara Ella
02-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Drab dress today with the grandson, but just thinking of yesterday keeps the feeling inside strong, and thinking about tomorrow keeps the feminine anticipation going, but beautiful, I must join Karren with a sigh, and say it is a wish.

Babes

Marleena
02-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Vain I'll be feeling pretty once I get off here. Going to try on a new pink ruffle front blouse I got yesterday with my black pencil skirt.:)

Feeling pretty is the best!

Regan
02-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Vain

I wish but work then re-modeling a bathroom, not a lot of pretty time.

Stephanie47
02-07-2012, 12:45 PM
I have the whites going in the laundry, while pounding on the keyboard. I decided to wear a white and black print dress by Connected Woman along with a pretty double layered white slip, white bra and panties and white garter girdle, nude thigh high stockings and three inch black heels. Of course, my grey shoulder length wig. Nothing but the June Cleaver look if I'm doing "womanly" chores.

AllisonK
02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Well my pretty time is about to come to an end at least on the outside. I'm about to go change the brakes on the car. lol. I still feel pretty on the inside and I am having such a good day that I made a leap of faith and scheduled an appointment with a therapist. I've always been to scared to talk to anyone especially a stranger about my feelings. I'm scared, nervous, and excited at the same time. I don't even know how to begin talking to a therapist. I don't know how to go about this. It relieves me to know that he is a gender therapist and not just a regular therapist like the last one I went to and quit. It is for the best. I have a lot of questions I need answers to and now is as good as a time as ever. Still all in all a great day gabbing with the girls on here YAY!

kimdl93
02-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I know this is weird, but today I had to do some painting. I wore a jog bra, forms, old short shorts and a tshirt along with my short wig and some light make up. I felt kinda cute...regardless of how I may look ;)

pantywaver
02-07-2012, 02:45 PM
I did the same thing this morning but after I got home from work. I am getting a little better with the makeup. I changed the break yesterday.

ArleneRaquel
02-07-2012, 02:50 PM
I feel very pretty at this minute, full make up, red hair, lips, and nails, leopard one piece swimsuit, nude hose, and leopard print robe. :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
02-07-2012, 11:42 PM
I NEVER DO! Until I change into my Sherry's! THAT changes everything!