PDA

View Full Version : If you could change the world...

KlaireLarnia
02-07-2012, 05:31 PM
If you could change the world and make it perfectly okay/acceptable for men to wear one type or piece of women's clothing (baring underwear which no one would see normally), what would you choose and why?

Mine would be skirts (Kilt's don't count in my eyes BTW as they are very specific in style, shape and length).

As for why, they can offer freedom of movement depending on the style and how "flowing" it is . They can be long in colder months and shorter in hotter months - so your legs are protected as needed. Also as I (and many other I suspect) have suffered with sweaty male parts, letting air in through a skirt would help cool them and stop the sweating and rashes that come from it. To me they are an item which to me would have been better suited to men than women but as (I presume) they evolved out of dresses - women got them and men did not.

K

Karren H
02-07-2012, 05:56 PM
I'd vote for skirts as long as they weren't denim.... And no one was allowed to wear jeans! Lol.

kimdl93
02-07-2012, 05:58 PM
If I could change the world, I think I would shoot a little higher. Beasides, as far as I'm concerned its already acceptable for men to wear any item of women's clothing.

Jackiefl
02-07-2012, 07:46 PM
a lot of if you could one piece topics lately!

Barbara Ella
02-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Gender irrelevancy.

Babes

AllisonK
02-07-2012, 08:53 PM
hmmm that's a good one. One piece of clothing. Sparkly pants. I just think they are so cute.

sissystephanie
02-07-2012, 11:18 PM
I would vote for skirts, and I do own and wear Denim skirts. Along with almost every other type of fabric! But I do have to agree with Kim that men can and do wear almost any item of feminine clothing now! I know that I certainly do!!

stacycoral
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
I agree skirts, and karren, yes denim too.

joanna marie
02-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I vote for skirts also
I love all styles and fabrics
and really enjoy my denim ones

NathalieX66
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Whatever women wear, I'm in.
I'm like them.

JenniferForFun
02-08-2012, 02:17 AM
If I could do anything it would be a real time pause button. Life is short, stay young! but for clothes, skirts hands down ;)

Noortje
02-08-2012, 02:47 AM
If you could change the world...

What do you mean, "if"? Go do it.

Foxglove
02-08-2012, 06:06 AM
If I could change the world, I think I would shoot a little higher. Beasides, as far as I'm concerned its already acceptable for men to wear any item of women's clothing.

I agree with Kim. If I could change the world, there's lots of changes I'd like to see besides one item of clothing. What I'd like to see would be everyone having the right to be what they are, without fear, without condemnation.

If you could change the world

What do you mean, "if"? Go do it.

And Noortje is right, too. There's no "if" about it. It's been done before. We just have to be very patient, persistent and determined. (That doesn't sound at all like me.)

Raychel
02-08-2012, 07:02 AM
I would choose dresses.

If the world accepted men in dresses then Skirts and Blouses would be a natural next step.

Shari
02-08-2012, 07:16 AM
High heels. The higher the better.

Renee W
02-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Put me down for dresses, simply because there seems to be more variety of types. You have everything form a short, tight sweater dress to elegant simple black dresses to super sexy to over the top evening gowns.

Kate Simmons
02-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Well to myself the clothes issue is basically "small potatos". Real changes are a distinct possibility in my position in the foreseeable future. Then only the scope of imagination will be the real limit.:)

Cheryl T
02-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Being the radical by nature I couldn't stop at just one article.
In for a penny, in for a pound as they say.