PDA

View Full Version : Does Your Wife/SO Dress Sexy?

Jenny
09-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a new question. This is based on Mike's (my alter ego) experiences with girls he has dated, including most recently Mary. (See the thread called "Schizophrenic Sex" for more details.) I am not sure why but Mike has dated several girls now that have much less interesting wardrobes than I do. They have had kind of boring panties and bras unlike yours truly. They haven't had any unusual outfits or costumes like I do such as cheerleader or ballet outfits. They mostly haven't worn the kinds of super low-rise jeans and stretch short shorts that I do. They mostly don't wear super short denim miniskirts or tight stretch crop pants.

As a result Mike has to get his "fashion-thrills" by watching me dress up in these kinds of clothes. I wonder though if Mike found a girl who did dress like I do, if he would become less interested in having me around.

So, this led to the question: do any of you have wives or girlfriends who dress sexy like you do when you dress up? Or is your dressing up a substitute for the fact that the women in your lives don't dress as sexy as you like to do?:confused:

Jenny (I really have tried to keep my new threads to a minimum!!!)

joesephine
09-07-2004, 10:54 AM
My exwife's idea of sexy was spending a couple hundred at the beauty parlor, and buying clothes she was going to lose weight for.(LOL)(she's over 350 now)
CURRENT girlfriend buys things age 17 for her 50 yr old body. 200lbs does not look good in 95lb 17 yr old styles.
I may weigh 50 lbs more then my cardiologist thinks I should, but with a shave I look better in girl clothes then they do.
Looking back at my history, I realize I either can't do better for some reason or "I'M A CHUBBY CHASER"

Bernadina
09-07-2004, 01:52 PM
My wife is one very classy lady. She is always well dressed, well coordinated and leaves no shadow of a doubt that she is female all the way. Her nails and lipstick alway match and go with her outfit. Her lingerie also matches and she always sleeps in something silkily elegant.

Her idea of being casual it to be better dressed than a lot of women you see around these days.

As a result I have learnt a whole lot about how to do my makeup and select my clothes. I am informed in no uncertain terms if my outfit is uncoordinated, tacky or in poor taste.

And since we have almost exactly the same skin colouring, what works for her also almost always works for me too.

carolynhcd
09-07-2004, 02:07 PM
Dina, you are one lucky girl! Jenny, I have had SO's who could look fabuloous and sexy when they wanted to, but seldom found the motivation. Many seemed to purchase their intimate apparel out of Eastern European metal- workers' catalogues. I had one that, when I told her I found black lingerie exciting (yes really for me in my mind but, well, okay, on her if that's the way it has to be) showed up for our next date feeling ever so proud of herself in her new L'eggs black pantyhose. That was the last straw and I decided to cut out the middleman (woman?) and stop expecting GG's to fulfill my fantasies and anyway I had a lot more fun and interest in wearing them myself.

Bernadina
09-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Dina, you are one lucky girl! Jenny, I have had SO's who could look fabuloous and sexy when they wanted to, but seldom found the motivation. Many seemed to purchase their intimate apparel out of Eastern European metal- workers' catalogues...

Thanks for the giggle. Especially the part about "purchasing their intimate apparel out of Eastern European metal- workers' catalogues".

However, its very sad how the average female has let her standards slip to the point where the only well dressed ladies are us girls. (And my wife.) (And also my 8 year old granddaughter, who insists on only wearing dresses.)

Amelie
09-07-2004, 04:53 PM
IF you go by the title "SO Dress Sexy", then I would have to say yes. I'm sort of seeing this guy who ( I think) dresses sexy. He wears these !950's, sharkskin suits, and shotsilk type suits, that change color as the fabric moves. He looks very sharp and sexy in these clothes. He sort of looks like Elvis Stroka(Spell?) the ice skater. I think most guys today dress very flabby, no style, T-shirt and jeans is the uniform for most men.
I just wish I can see him more than I do now. He dresses very sexy and he knows it. He also has an ego, but that's OK.

Love Amelie

joannablake
09-07-2004, 05:09 PM
It all depends on her mood and if we are going anywhere besides our friends house. So it about 50/50.

Glenda
09-07-2004, 09:47 PM
There is a difference between sexy and provocative. I live a single lifestyle and generally go out about 3 times a week. The vast majority of the time as a male but fairly often when dressed. Women are sexy in short dresses, long dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts, form fitting blouses, jackets, sweaters, swim suits, some t-shirts and on and on. Many of the girls I run with hate to wear dresses. I can't imagine why. Maybe because so many men ogle them when dressed. A few of them prefer dresses and skirts. They are definitely in the minority most of the time. Almost all do wear sexy lingerie.

That said, I find most (certainly not all) women very open to experimenting and role (or game) playing. Some really like to dress provocatively when we go out but most do not. Just the way it is these days.

Jenny
09-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies to the first part of my inquiry as to whether your wife or significant other dresses sexily. I was as interested in the second half though. Do you think your dressing is a substitute for a partner not dressing sexy? In other words if you found a partner who would dress as sexy as you wanted -- in effect a real-life Barbie doll -- would your own desire to dress disappear or diminish?

Jenny (who does not have a clue as to my own answer to this question) :confused:

Bernadina
09-13-2004, 12:41 PM
That's the trouble with 2 part questions. No one ever reads the 2nd question.

I don't believe that anyone dresses just because their partner dresses like a slob. Probably the opposite is true. My wife certainly dresses sexily with style and class and it helps and encourages my dressing. My opinion.

jessicadiane
09-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Do you think your dressing is a substitute for a partner not dressing sexy? In other words if you found a partner who would dress as sexy as you wanted -- in effect a real-life Barbie doll -- would your own desire to dress disappear or diminish?

Why would the desire the dress disappear I would still be a woman inside and would want to dress appropriately and what woman doesn't want to dress sexy ;)