PDA

View Full Version : Forbbiden fruit

Matia
02-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey Guys,

I've been wondering recently, in my experience we are complaining about lack of understanding of others for our needs, but from my own experience and reading some posts on the forums, I can't help to think , that to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.

When I was accepting my feminine side, I was very worried how might others perceive me, what might they think if they find out etc, now when I decided to go for it, spoke to my friends about it, several girls etc, it doesn't seem people really mind if I do it, it's all question of how you approach it, I finally have my own apartment and I can dress up anytime I like, and I have to admit, certain "magic" gets lost in this freedom. It is of course good thing and I can enjoy myself anytime I want..

I would just like to point that wheter you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person, and if by chance there are people around who would judge you for it, it's probably not people you should be in touch with anyway! :)

Karren H
02-09-2012, 09:15 AM
Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent.... So its part of it. But not the over riding factor... Imho.

suzy1
02-09-2012, 09:21 AM
For me its just who I am Matia. It’s as simple as that.
And there is no one on this planet that has the right to say to me ‘it’s not allowed’ because it is!

SUZY

Matia
02-09-2012, 09:29 AM
For me its just who I am Matia. It’s as simple as that.
And there is no one on this planet that has the right to say to me ‘it’s not allowed’ because it is!

SUZY

That's the point! :)

JessHaust
02-09-2012, 09:29 AM
=Matia; I would just like to point that wheter you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person

I always feel like much more of a person than those who only live life through a single pair of eyes!

KrystalA
02-09-2012, 09:41 AM
I agree with the majority here. I don't do it because it's 'forbidden'. I do it because I love it and because it feels so good.

LeaP
02-09-2012, 09:58 AM
to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.

BB King: "The Thrill Is Gone."

Never was one, really. At most the sense of being zoned out.

Lea

suchacutie
02-09-2012, 10:05 AM
For me the thrill was always, and continues to be, the excitement of the unknown. What unknown? Well, after all, how incredible is it to have lived half a century not understanding that "Tina" has been there all along? And then to go through a transformation and look in the mirror and there she is. I can hear her voice, listen to her ideas, and be completely amazed at the change that occurs to almost everything that's a part of me when Tina arrives. Frankly, it's thrilling, and apart from my wife's opinions, has nothing to do with anyone else in the universe!

Tina

sherri
02-09-2012, 10:33 AM
I don't like the forbidden aspect and the associated stigma, nor do I desire attention for being different, but I do like being -- in my mind, at least -- a rather exotic flower.

Janelle_C
02-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I think that when I was younger I thought that was a big part of it but I think I thought that becouse I felt guilt and shame about having feminine feeling and wanting to be more feminine. But know I'm in my older years now and I know its just who I am.:battingeyelashes:

DanaR
02-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I do this because it is me, that's the only reason.

Gillian Gigs
02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
As our sister Karren Hutton says, "Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent". The problem is that you can still wear a dress and do those things also. You could be just throwing your enemy off of the scent, to make your get away! Bet you don't wear a dress playing hockey?

jaglover
02-09-2012, 02:19 PM
When I was a kid, dressing up always involved (1) 'borrowing' someone's clothes without permission and (2) the serious and imminent risk of discovery, with all the awful consequences that would have entailed. When I dressed up in those days I would find the whole experience intensely exciting (literally and euphemistically).

As the years went by I got to the point in my life when I had my own clothes to wear and I could wear them without the slightest risk of being 'caught'. Gradually, the 'excitement' went away - but I still really enjoyed doing it. The 'excitement' could be regained by - for example - sneaking out for a walk round the neighbourhood late at night (or letting my SO see me dressed).

Then I was reading something about fetishes and read about humiliation fetishes. Verbal - the old 'you're a dirty little girl/boy' routine (does nothing for me), Physical - getting spanked etc. (no comment), and Public - being on view in a humiliating situation. Long story short I believe I have identified that cross-dressing wasn't a fetish for me; rather, I'm a bit into public humiliation... the reason my little strolls used to be so exciting was because I was dressed like a tart on a hen night and would have simply died if I'd run into some people.

So, OP, yes I do think there was a 'forbidden' thing for me, which has faded as I've learned to understand better how my strange and convoluted mind works. And, since (I read) humiliation fetishes aren't particularly uncommon, it seems to me that it goes a long way to explaining why dressing up gets tangled up with feeling randy.

Barbara Ella
02-09-2012, 02:35 PM
When something is not supposed to be done, it will produce the endorphin rush, and I am sure that plays into why it is done at the start. When the realization of the inner person sets in (which it does not for some) the focus changes and the rush is replaced. I am older in years, but very much a juvenile in CD time, but growing all the time, sometimes at too rapid of a rate, and I must watch it to not outpace what the wife is comfortable with. I do still have some of the rush, but I am now very much into the femaleness of what I want to project and find it comforting. I dont have much time left before I will need to change my focus to that of an older woman (if I haven't already...lol) and the desires of a younger woman's activities will be replaced, just like the activities of a very much younger girl have been replaced.

Enjoy the rush, wherever it comes from for you. The goal is to have fun.

Babes

Babes

busker
02-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been wondering recently, in my experience we are complaining about lack of understanding of others for our needs, but from my own experience and reading some posts on the forums, I can't help to think , that to a certain degree this "forbbiden fruit" the thrill of doing something we are not "allowed to" is big part of the whole excitement.

When I was accepting my feminine side, I was very worried how might others perceive me, what might they think if they find out etc, now when I decided to go for it, spoke to my friends about it, several girls etc, it doesn't seem people really mind if I do it, it's all question of how you approach it, I finally have my own apartment and I can dress up anytime I like, and I have to admit, certain "magic" gets lost in this freedom. It is of course good thing and I can enjoy myself anytime I want..

I would just like to point that whether you shave your legs, paint your nails or express interest in female fashion or makeup, it doesn't make you any less of a person, and if by chance there are people around who would judge you for it, it's probably not people you should be in touch with anyway! :)

I think that was the whole point of the book The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera . Once freedom is achieved, life losses its meaning to a certain extent. It is the forbidden that keeps us partly going or the thought of doing something that other people aren't doing. "Isn't she special" may have special meaning for the CD world. Once liberated from the chains, we can actually get our dream. The James Whitmore character in the movie Shawshank Redemption who once set free cannot deal with it, and hangs himself. Too much of a good thing.

Karren H
02-09-2012, 04:00 PM
As our sister Karren Hutton says, "Always said that if everyone started wearing dresses I'd have for find a new hobby... Bank robbing or secret agent". The problem is that you can still wear a dress and do those things also. You could be just throwing your enemy off of the scent, to make your get away! Bet you don't wear a dress playing hockey?

Yeah but all the bank robbers will be wearing dresses!! And no I don't wear a dress on the ice but I wear the same equipment my female team mates wear... Sports bra, panties, a hockey girdle and hockey Jill shorts (female version of jock shorts)! :). The older guys on my team still wear garter straps to hold up their stockings but I've upgraded to hi-tech velcro!

Lorileah
02-09-2012, 04:03 PM
The older guys on my team still wear garter straps to hold up their stockings but I've upgraded to hi-tech velcro!

Their garters were just below the knee Karren, when you wore them you had the belt around your waist

Matia
02-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Not a good start, but...

isn't guys quite general term ? i am pretty sure i heard girls address each other like this quite often

stacycoral
02-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I do this because it is me, that's the only reason.

I agree with the majority here. I don't do it because it's 'forbidden'. I do it because I love it and because it feels so good.

I could agree more than these two statements, By the way it's ok to say (Hey Guys) GG say it all the time and much of the time there isn't a male present.

Karren H
02-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Their garters were just below the knee Karren, when you wore them you had the belt around your waist

These are industrial strength garter belts! http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41gkR9rpHKL._SX200_.jpg. Lol.

sissystephanie
02-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Matia, I am very definitely a man, but I do also have a feminine side! Wearing feminine clothing is not a big thrill for me, it is just something that my feminine side does. I have been doing it for so long now that it is second nature. The only excitement that occurs is when I put on a brand new dress or skirt to go out in public. Like most people I do like to show off sometimes!!

david
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
listen matia this is your life girl be what you want to be enjoy the feminine side ignore those who disagree life is to short this is you no frills so be your self. davinaxx

Matia
02-09-2012, 04:31 PM
listen matia this is your life girl be what you want to be enjoy the feminine side ignore those who disagree life is to short this is you no frills so be your self. davinaxx

oh I do, don't worry :) to be blunt, I just noticed that crossdressers sometimes exaggerate difficulty of crossdressing, or consequences of it,
make something out of nothing, and just talking about how dangerous/embarassing something is gives them thrills -

this is not personal i don't want to offend anyone, i noticed it through my own growth as a girl :) just thought it might be an interesting thing to discuss, no need to be defensive, just curious if you might notice something similar

Jenniferathome
02-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Matia, I agree there's an element of that for me. It's not why I dress,but when I do, I get a rush when out and about, in part, because of the taboo nature. Again, it's not "why" but it's there.

Maggey
02-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi Matia, I agree there is a certain thrill, but with more dressing en femme, that would include dressing completely as a female and staying that way, for long periods of time. I begin to relax and become more of that person who i really am, brother and sister in the same body. Maybe that's the next step in evolution....

GeGe
02-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I just want to thank all of you for being here it helps me alot feel sane!! I feel supported in my life knowing there are people just like me thank you!!

girlygirly
02-10-2012, 12:45 PM
isn't guys quite general term ? i am pretty sure i heard girls address each other like this quite often
I like it better when the girls call each other "dude".

Stephanie47
02-10-2012, 01:26 PM
There are different degrees of forbidden fruit. Growing up as a kid I tried to sneak a peek at Playboy down at the corner candy store. The proprietor would yell at us to "get the hell away from that!" What were the consequences of seeing semi naked women? Now fast forward and I want to express my feminine side or whatever motivates me to be en femme. Dressing as a women to be a women for a couple of hours is forbidden in the greater sense of the word. There are serious consequences being discovered as a cross dresser with family, friends and society. The consequences of sneaking a peek at Playboy-usually zero. Ones a right to passage. The other is passage to hell or some would say it is.

When engaging is potential risky behavior there is no rush for me and I'd venture to guess for most cross dressers. Why are we petrified of being recognized driving a car at night; taking a stroll; having our clothing stash discovered even after death?

I feel best when I may express myself without any potential of discovery other than dying of heart failure as I bang on this keyboard dressed to the nines in heels and a dress. I get no rush from the potential perils of being a cross dresser. I get relief from expressing myself without any stress of revealing myself more than I have. In some respects living the life of a cross dresser has been more perilous than being a combat infantryman forty years ago. There is absolutely no excitement in hiding my forbidden fruit.

sonna
02-10-2012, 02:34 PM
i just started going out and my way of thinking has changed about everything and everybody. i do, do it for a stress reliefe but now
i feel it also makes me a better person. there are way to many reasons why i do it, i could probably quote every one here.

the best reason is the good reactions i get from great people.

Cheryl T
02-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Sorry, but when I began at about age 8 I didn't know what "forbidden fruit" was and probably couldn't have spelled it either.
This is just who I am and has nothing to do with anyone else.

sarahcsc
02-10-2012, 05:59 PM
The forbidden aspect of CD does adds excitement to it. But it grows weary after a while... There are other ways to make things interesting. =) I would prefer to be able to dress anytime I want, anywhere I want. It makes things less complicated for me.

This kinda reminds me of Cinderella ya know? I wonder if she gets a kick out of sneaking to the palace and had to be home by midnight, I wonder if she found life boring without her step sisters pushing her around.. lol

jillleanne
02-14-2012, 09:41 AM
You see, you answered your own post. The thrill is gone to a degree, because you have come to realize and accept that what others may think means nothing anymore, or at least less.
I think you will find that 'thrill of excitement' is a mask for the 'fear of being caught', and therefore, is only a thrill because you were successful in doing it without discovery. I'm betting if you did get caught, that thrill would disappear in seconds, and reality would kick you in the groin with the force of a hurricane. That could be the best thing that ever happens to anyone gender enhanced in their lifetime.
Looking back to those days of 'secrecy', I cannot believe I would go so far out of my way, and sacrifice so much to spend 15 minutes getting the stash, getting dressed, taking some pics, getting undressed, stashing the stash, vaccuuming the heel marks, cleaning the sink, washing off the makeup, brushing my lips with toothpaste to rid myself of the lipstick in the tiniest of cracks around the lips, fixing the wrinkles in the bed, hanging up her clothes exactly here they came from, flush the toilet, double checking to be sure everything is back to exactly the way it was prior to my nutty adventure( it rarely ever was exactly back to the same. I always seemed to forget something), and so on, and so on, and so on. I'd be dead by now if I had to continue to live like that. lol