PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and Dancing

Jessica Louis
02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Today after I got done cleaning the house ala fem I decided to play some music and do some dancing after. (No I wasn't dancing because the housework was over) LOL. I noticed that my style of dancing changed some. It was a little more fluid and sensual. This was the first time that I played music while dressed. Does this happen to you? Does your dancing style change from being dressed ala fem or in male mode.

Jessica

stacycoral
02-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Jessica, i don't think it couldnt change, special when you feel like your on the top of the world, the feel of the skirt,or dress, spinning while dancing,makes you feel sensual, besides feel free from the world.

NancyTO
02-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Definately more fun dancing as a girl. I tend to be more expressive and you can't to a skirt twirl in male pants.

Kate Simmons
02-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Nope, doesn't change much since I was taught to dance by lesbian gals to begin with.:)

docrobbysherry
02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Absolutely! I find there's something magical about wearing 4" or 5" heels that changes my entire approach to dancing!

KrystalA
02-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not much of a dancer, since I seem to have two left feet, but when I'm dressed and listening to music, I do move in more of a girly fashion. I guess it just comes with the territory.