PDA

View Full Version : Question for the day...Jujst for fun.

CaseyMarie
02-09-2012, 11:45 AM
So I have a few hours today to be in the house by myself and I decide to indulge. But I don't want to go too far because I am not really sure when my wife is going to get home. My answer is to put on a bra with forms and panties under my jeans and shirt. My question is this. Since society allows for women to dress in jeans and a shirt, am I really underdressing or am I actually crossdressing??? :battingeyelashes:

Michala
02-09-2012, 11:49 AM
In my opinion as soon as I put on my bra and panties I have at least started to crossdress. Dressing to create the illusion of being a woman seems to me to be crossdressing.

Kelli Ca
02-09-2012, 11:54 AM
I agree once we slip into any panties or bra I feel it is cd. Jeans or not

Lorileah
02-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Is it really important that you label it? Over thinking it takes the fun out of it

CaseyMarie
02-09-2012, 12:01 PM
It is absolutely NOT importan t to label it. :) there are just sooooo many serious topics on this board, I thought a little nonsense might be fun.

Lorileah
02-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Then don't take it seriously. Live in the moment. Have fun. :)

KrystalA
02-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Here's a thought! I'm crossdressed even when I'm not crossdressed. In my mind I'm always Krystal, so even though the physical isn't there, the mental is.

DanaR
02-09-2012, 12:09 PM
................My question is this. Since society allows for women to dress in jeans and a shirt, am I really underdressing or am I actually crossdressing??? :battingeyelashes:

Maybe, but then again, maybe not.:D

suzy1
02-09-2012, 12:33 PM
It is absolutely NOT importan t to label it. :) there are just sooooo many serious topics on this board, I thought a little nonsense might be fun.

You are right about that girl!

And I have the answer, you are underdressing and not underdressing at the same time.:)

aprilmaeflowers
02-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Its been a few years, but I used to wear bikini panties totally, all the time. Not packing a lot of junk (if you know what I mean). They just fit better than Jock shorts. I really didn't consider that as cross-dressing. Now the bra, IMO is under-dressing unless you need to put your boobs somewhere :-)

PaulaAnn
02-09-2012, 12:42 PM
If it feels good, do it.......who needs labels !
Paula.

Karren H
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Is it really important that you label it? Over thinking it takes the fun out of it

And if your wearing jeans.... My rule book says it's not crossdressing! :)

Gillian Gigs
02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
What about color and style of the bra and panties? LOL CDing is more a state of mind, isn't it? UDing is more a sense of style, as in prefering that type of underclothing.

stacycoral
02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Well Karren at it again!!!

Here's a thought! I'm crossdressed even when I'm not crossdressed. In my mind I'm always Krystal, so even though the physical isn't there, the mental is.

I here with Krystal on her statement. Can't help from thinking if i could only be wearing that outfit, Ok then

BillieJoEllen
02-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Since I'm TS I would have to say that whenever I'm in male clothes - Thats when I'm CDing!

Jackiefl
02-09-2012, 03:25 PM
The question is who's jeans?

Vanessa Storrs
02-09-2012, 06:18 PM
One of the nice things about crossdressing is that there are no rules (Except the one about wearing plaid and polkadots at the same time.) When we dress we are making our on rules. If you wear jeans a shirt panties and a bra and you consider yourself to be crossdressed yo9u are crossdressing.

STACY B
02-09-2012, 06:27 PM
:love::love: Do what I do just throw all your male stuff away and just try in make due with what ever ya got if your in a pinch.. So that way its not all your fault you just use what cha have . So you have to be inventive an put stuff together if someone unexspected comes around so that keeps ya on your toes ,,, Painted toes that is . :tongueout Crossdress ?? Keeps me out of distress !!!

kimdl93
02-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Id say you were splitting hairs and playing with fire. Why not tell your wife before she catches you?

STACY B
02-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Id say you were splitting hairs and playing with fire. Why not tell your wife before she catches you? Im glad you said that , It brings up a question that I ask my SO just the other day since your on the subject , As far as the clothes go I get that trust me ,, But what I dont get an have never got is the makeup ,, How in the hell can a guy put on makeup an live with a girl and she dont know or cant tell ,, My S.O popped me every single time I put it on ,, I think its becuz of the glow or sheen that it leaves from your face being so clean afterwords, As far as the clothes I get it ,, But dont see how ya can get away with the rest without getting nailed ????

Annaliese2010
02-09-2012, 07:10 PM
I'd say 'underdressing' in the sense that you're just by yourself, privately speaking, that is, but cd'ing for obvious reasons. IDK.. but I wish I hadn't painted my toe nails red a fews days ago.. God! Gna be reeeally hard removing it now. I mean, whenever for some reason I'll have to which...not sure when I Will..so..nevermind..moot point. LOL... *lah de dah..*

Barbara Ella
02-09-2012, 09:30 PM
And if your mindset is already totally female, is it really cross dressing, regardless of how much you put on? the second i slip into my panties for the day, I am a cross dresser. thank you very much.

Babes

linda allen
02-10-2012, 08:56 AM
So I have a few hours today to be in the house by myself and I decide to indulge. But I don't want to go too far because I am not really sure when my wife is going to get home. My answer is to put on a bra with forms and panties under my jeans and shirt.

Keep in mind that that bra may leave pretty obvious marks on your skin for a couple hours or so. And if she comes home while you're underdressed, how will you get them off without her noticing?

Just saying.

RenneB
02-10-2012, 11:41 AM

I'm with Krystal on this one girls. I'm always thinkin of the next outfit or catching the latest style. That's my female brain.... Dressing and thinkin' I'm goin to get 'caught', that's CDng. It's a fuzzy line and I'm probably just making it a little fuzzyer....

Renne......

CaseyMarie
02-10-2012, 03:15 PM
She already knows and is OK(not really) with the panties, which were pink with flowers and lace and two cute little bows on the front, and knows that I wear a bra, which was whilte lace underwire, and have the forms, which she has major issues with, she just does not want to see it and is not inclined to call and let me know she is on her way home. So worst case scenario, which is what happened, is I get caught, she gets mad at me and a few hours later we just don't talk about it any more... And tyo answer my own question, sonce the panties and bra with forms are really what bring out my feminine side regardless of what else I am wearing, I guess I was crossdressing. :)

kimdl93
02-10-2012, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=CaseyMarie;2749293]She already knows and is OK(not really) ....knows that I wear a bra, which was whilte lace underwire, and have the forms, which she has major issues with, she just does not want to see it and is not inclined to call and let me know she is on her way home. So worst case scenario, which is what happened, is I get caught, she gets mad at me and a few hours later we just don't talk about it any more... QUOTE]

I know this thread was "just for fun", but maybe there's a better way here. Could you talk to her about what bothers her? I mean, if the bra and panties are ok, why not the forms? Really seems that both of you could be happier if you could work things out a bit more thoroughly.

minalost
02-10-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm sitting in my office at work and under my boy clothing I've got on satin panties, panty hose (It's cold today!) and a lacy cami. I FEEL crossdressed even though I'm REALY underdressed... So love the feel of the cami straps... sigh. Might have to dress up tonight...

lachicacarla
02-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Dressed in male or female mode, it doesn't really matter. We all know we're "ladies" underneath it all. Even dressed looking like a rugged man I know that Carla is there.

sometimes_miss
02-10-2012, 11:29 PM
This is kind of like asking if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound if no one is there to hear it. Of course you're crossdressing.

RADER
02-10-2012, 11:56 PM

Now Karren; In a different post you stated that you had a secret stash of jeans. Come clean now,
you can not tell a lie in Presidents month; Old George would roll over in his grave.
Do yo or don't you have a stash of jeans?
BTW.... I bet your wife has some jeans, Is she cross dressing?
Rader