PDA

View Full Version : Halloween On Ice

Shannon
10-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Most Saturday nights I join a few friends (mostly couples) at one of the local ice rinks for a couple hours of figure skating and then dinner afterwards. So last night was our Halloween Party. A few year ago, before I met these people, the guys dressed up as girls for Halloween. They wanted to do the same thing this year (lucky me!)

Now, I'm not 'out' to anyone, and for those of you that may have read some of my other posts, I've only gone out en femme, alone, three times. So I was really looking forward to this great "excuse".

I'll keep my story short: One of the gals didn't recognize me until she noticed my car. All agreed that I could 'pass' if I wanted to (and I wasn't trying to act femme at all, only look it); one of the gals wanted my boots (but they were too big for her) and another gal couldn't believe I could walk in my boots as well as I did; and my ex-g/f's daughter wants my wig "when I'm finished with it"! (I don't know how I'm going to handle that one). The best complement I got was from the gal that wanted my boots. At dinner afterwards (where we are still all dressed up), she says to the whole group, "Did you notice that everyone was looking and staring at all the guys except you? No one noticed you!" I couldn't have wished for anything better!

Sorry, not pictures from the rink. But I did fall once, and getting up from the ice wearing a skirt wasn't easy! Here's a pic before I left home.

ronna
10-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Nice cami, Shannon!
I do like the outfits the female figure skaters wear and sometimes I think about what it would feel like to slide across the ice in tights instead of blue jeans (probably colder!)

Jacqui
10-30-2005, 02:51 PM
At dinner afterwards (where we are still all dressed up), she says to the whole group, "Did you notice that everyone was looking and staring at all the guys except you? No one noticed you!" I couldn't have wished for anything better!

They probably just thought you were Dorothy Hamill out just having a good time!
You look great!

Phoebe Reece
10-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Cool adventure (pun intended)! The outfit looks great for skating.

Adrianne
10-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I like the outfit, love demin skirts. I bet it was cold on the ice with a skirt on too.

cathy b
10-30-2005, 05:25 PM
lookin good sounds like you had a niece time.( big red lost. )

Charlene Marie
10-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Great Picture Shannon, you look very feminine.. You can pass!

Franki Kate
10-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Well done, Shanon. Your next time out will be even easier, I am sure.:thumbsup:

robinLynn
10-30-2005, 10:09 PM
nice outfit u look good girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonnaT
10-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Very "cool" :p

As for your wig situation, tell the girl someone stole it already, or you had to give it back to a friend.