PDA

View Full Version : Having urge but not getting chance to dress up

FirstTimeCD
02-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi all,

I am posting something after a long time. Now my wife is back from vacation I am not able to dress up. She is always at home so I am not getting any chance to think about dressing. I am having very strong desire to dress up but there is no way for me to do that.

Is anyone have any suggestions for me then please let me know...

Jacqueline Winona
02-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Kendra, been there many times. Best thing I can tell you is to try to talk to your wife about giving you some time to dress. I don't know your situation so I can't tell if it's a case where she knows nothing or if she knows but does not want to see. Maybe you can take a few hours off from work once in a while?

Jess Marie
02-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Janice hit the nail on the head. We cannot accurately help you without a little back ground info. If it is not going to happen with the wife, I would suggest maybe renting a mini storage, or dressing up and hitting some country roads. Thats what I do when I want to dress.

FirstTimeCD
02-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Janice,

She dosent know about my dressing. Sometimes I wear her Bra and panties and she knows that but she is not that excited for me to use her clothes. From work I can dress up but I cannot apply full make-up and wig because that takes too much time. I really need some break for myself.

Mollyanne
02-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi, the first thing that I would do is BUY MY OWN LINGERIE AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU "BORROW", DO NOT, AND I SAY AGAIN DO NOT USE HER CLOTHING!!!!!!!! Most women don't like like having their clothes borrowed especially lingerie.

Mollyanne

Kaz
02-10-2012, 04:57 AM
I AGREE about not using her clothes... been there, done that, tee shirt... you need to learn to internalise your thoughts. I am very very serious about this. You need to mentally configure the feelings and emotions and feelings you have when you are dressed. You can replay these internally. The human mind is an amazing machine... Once experienced, it is in your head... use your head to ride out the 'dark times'... it works for me

mscatie85
02-10-2012, 05:22 AM
I echo the same comments on this forum, without knowing more about your background the advice we can give is limited. If you are able to, I suggest sitting down your wife and talking with her about your need / desire to dress. Sure there is always the possibly that she will outright reject the idea but there is also an equal chance that she might be more willing to make the time for you to dress. I know this is a difficult discussion, one that I myself had to have with my future wife but if you feel strongly about dressing then she should at least know.

Patriciadtv
02-10-2012, 05:36 AM
I, for me a built a workshop $25 000.00 to go when a have urge to dress

Karren H
02-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Your turn to go on vacation!

Jacqueline Winona
02-10-2012, 09:26 AM
First Time: Since she does know, you're on the right path. But please, please listen to the other girls here- you do need your own lingerie, it's very personal, especially for GG's. Hit Walmart, or Target, or try freshpair.com or another online service if it's too much for you to buy personally right now. Then, try to talk to your wife, tell her what you want, and let her know you'll do this only when she isn't around if she prefers.

Stephanie47
02-10-2012, 01:39 PM
First, please buy your own feminine clothing, accessories and makeup. I see you're only twenty-two, so I suggest making sure she is totally comfortable with your desire to dress. At age twenty two you and your wife probably have not established a track record of weathering all the issues that arise in a marriage. You and your wife need to discuss the desire to dress and establish acceptable ground rules. Once rules are established be prepared for the fact ground rules are subject to change. You may want to expand your interests. She may want to be more restrictive. Unless you are satisfied with the amount of time you can get to dress and explore yourself, it will affect your behavior in a negative way.

Be open with your wife since the cat is out of the bag. Just remember marriage is a series of lifelong renegotiations of everything including cross dressing.

Barbara Ella
02-10-2012, 02:10 PM
If you wear her bra and panties, she knows, and she doesnt like it cause they are hers, and you are violating her space. GET YOUR OWN STUFF. That can't be said enough. When she sees you in your very own bra and panties, I think she will probably want to discuss it, and you must be honest and open and explain who you are and your desires, and listen to her concerns and desires for you both.

Babes

Bootsiegalore
02-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Go on a dress up vaction!

Sister Rachel
02-10-2012, 07:00 PM
First, please buy your own feminine clothing, accessories and makeup. I see you're only twenty-two, so I suggest making sure she is totally comfortable with your desire to dress. At age twenty two you and your wife probably have not established a track record of weathering all the issues that arise in a marriage. You and your wife need to discuss the desire to dress and establish acceptable ground rules. Once rules are established be prepared for the fact ground rules are subject to change. You may want to expand your interests. She may want to be more restrictive. Unless you are satisfied with the amount of time you can get to dress and explore yourself, it will affect your behavior in a negative way.

Be open with your wife since the cat is out of the bag. Just remember marriage is a series of lifelong renegotiations of everything including cross dressing.
Words of pure wisdom :clap:

jillleanne
02-14-2012, 09:25 AM
You vacation separately??? Well there's your answer already. pack you things and get outta here already!!!! And, leave her things alone, period, and get your own stuff and, if she wants to share your stuff, let her but leave her stuff alone! We have always vacationed together but we are also totally open with each other also, no secrets.

jaglover
02-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Kendra (?), having a 'don't ask don't tell' wife myself I can tell you that you may be surprised to find she's not as much against it as you think - she just doesn't want it in her face. I had a modest collection of underwear and I would underdress occasionally. At first, I would do my own laundry when I was alone. Later, I started just putting my stuff in with the rest of the family's. Then, at the beginning of 2012 one of my resolutions was never to wear men's underwear again. So I stocked up on some 'sensible' knickers and women's socks and away I went. Wife and I haven't spoken about it but my stuff is hanging up on the airer along with everything else and 7 extra pairs of knickers a week can't be unnoticed even with the way my daughter seems to change her clothes every five minutes.

I also switched to a for-women brand of deodorant (and actually I prefer it; my old stuff always felt like I was spraying lo-tack adhesive on my armpits), started using moisturiser on a daily basis (mind you, I needed it!), and putting clear nail polish on fairly regularly.

No knickers of your own? No excuse! I:

(1) do the Tescos shop on my own (doing her a favour, see) and drop a few bits in the trolley as I go past (I don't know what the equivalent large supermarket would be in the US)
(2) order a few bits here and there from reputable on-line operations and just don't open the packages in front of her
(3) buy one or two things from eBay (but never underwear - yuck!) which works for me because, being an eBay business there are tons of eBay-related transactions and deliveries here.

I actually believe my wife prefers it that I just do these things without 'going on about it' to her. Her attitude to 'don't ask don't tell' includes her feeling that long earnest discussions about my inner girl etc. wind her up a bit. And, nail polish or no nail polish I always make sure it's me that takes out the bins, digs the poo out of the cats litter tray, changes lightbulbs, fixes doorhandles, keeps the home entertainment stuff working, lights the fire, fixes the Aga, sweeps the patio, tops up the oil in her car, etc. etc.....so hopefully she won't think I've forgotten who she married.

Cheryl T
02-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Patience....the time will present itself.
Or you might consider speaking to her about it.