PDA

View Full Version : I did itagain

k lynn
02-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Thrusday night I went to my sisters for dinner and she had a couple of her friends over also So after dinner we were sitting a round talking and watching tv when a commercial for soma intamties came on about somas vanishing edge panties As I was watching the ad I said thats really a pretty pair of panties not realizing I said it out loud my sister looked at as one of her friends yes they or pretty Then she said you must have a panty fetish my sis then said ever since he was a kid he used to wear mine till he got is own. I smiled at my sis she then said you let the cat out of the bag then we all had a long talk about me. have a great day

KrystalA
02-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Wow, Lynn, sounds like you had a great evening! I'd love to have an experience like that.

sarahcsc
02-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Lol. So does that mean they all know about your crossdressing? Are you fine with that? It was an unexpected way to disclose yourself. :P

k lynn
02-11-2012, 06:50 AM
My sis new all about me as a kid and I have been outed over 10 years ago my my ex-wife she told all family members hers and mine and all friends hers and mine my sis and mom already new no big deal there and yes they know and I have outed myself before with comments like that and when a bra strap shows threw the cat is out of the bag So yes I am fine being out got tried of trying to hide years ago always wondering who knows and what people think So I learned who the hell cares this is me and I am ok with it

suzy1
02-11-2012, 06:52 AM
So how do you feel now Lynn? Are you horrified that the ‘cat is out the bag’ or are you pleased, or relieved even?

SUZY

k lynn
02-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I am very pleased and relieved and and have been for a few years now no stress or worries if someone asks or if I out myself I just tell the truth

Diane Lynn
02-11-2012, 07:06 AM
You will find that nobody cares how you dress. I do hear coments from people, but I just go on. My favorite is "is that a girls or a guy" It was that is a guy, but he wasn't sure.

STACY B
02-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Its great to feel good aint it ? Most CD chix dont get that most GG just love to talk clothes an thay dont care who they do it with . Just like someone who gambles they love to talk about what machine is good an bad how to win an how to do this an that . My favorite is to talk about shoes to a GG shoe freak ya get em to start an they will talk for a long time an I love it. There is nothing better in the world to me than a good ol girl talk about dressin my favorite. I go in to stores an try to get em talkin an most time if its not real busy you can gat all kinds of advice from the staff an its great ,,, Makes ya feel like your one of the girls just for a while. Great therapy an its cheap to !!!! Just a little fix for a day

Samantha W
02-11-2012, 08:54 AM
In my limited experance, about 1/3 cant acept it, 1/3 are cool with it and 1/3 DEMAND that Sam comes over instead of Eric. Sooooo....... Nex time this group gets hungry, will you be in Girl Mode?

k lynn
02-11-2012, 01:56 PM
No Sam Idont do the total girl thing I just like wearing panties a bra and ladys jeans and sometimes heels around the house but I wear panties and a bra everyday like I have said many times I wear them to work and every were its know big deal anymore for me its just who I am.

Beth Mays
02-11-2012, 02:05 PM
I find the more I come out.. the more I want to BE out!

I should add too..
last time I was drinking beer with the guys... one of them say.. "dude,,,, whats that shit on your glass?? (lip gloss)..