PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite fantasy? Dressing/bodyswap etc

Matia
02-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Hey guys! ( and senaitive girls :)

When I was growing up I was often fantasising of several scenarios when I would end up looking like a girl, wheter it was magic , science or social situation. It was kind of a relief to find out there are so many different people dreaming the same thing. For me this is an unbiased proof that we are born the way we are and that in a way it is a sexual orientation different to regular perception of it, which ofc doesn't mean it's bad!

Among my favourite stories would be ability to change geneer by magic or swapping bodies to temporarily experience whats it like for girls. Probably my favourite would be a bodysuit fantasy , when with a help of this suit you would appear completely female. You probably know the site, but for those who don't, I recommend fictionania website that is packed with these!

Luna Hikari
02-11-2012, 07:22 AM
My personal fantasy involves getting a female-model prosthetic body ala Ghost in the Shell. Then I could enjoy my newfound feminine form for many, many years without having to worry about things like aging. :p

Mollyanne
02-11-2012, 07:28 AM
My one and only fantasy (and it is a fantasy) is that I win the lottery and have the entire "9 yards" done to me: SRS, breast implants of the highest caliber, custom made wardrobe to include shoes, shoes shoes. TO LIVE MY LIFE AS THE FEMALE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!!!

Mollyanne

KrystalA
02-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Yes, I agree, Matia. My fantasy would be to become a real girl for a day or two, or even a month or two, just to know what it really feels like.

jilliannichols
02-11-2012, 07:50 AM
To make a wish and become someone like a young Racquel:incredibly gorgeous and unbelievably smart.Just keep the money and lose the fame.
Or,Mollyanne's scenario.

Courtney_Glenn
02-11-2012, 07:54 AM
I've always wanted to get married in a wedding dress. I just got married last year, but the wedding was pretty small, my wife didn't even wear a wedding dress, she had a blue and white dress and I had a matching tie and shirt. plus her family doesn't know I CD...but my friends and family do. hmmm...maybe we can arrange for a some-what private anniversary ceremony....you only live once, ya know:)

Karren H
02-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Mine usually involves Lord Stanley's Cup... :)

andreapink
02-11-2012, 08:02 AM
real girl for a while? sounds awesome so long as i get to switch back at that time of the month! lol

monalisa
02-11-2012, 09:02 AM
I always thought I'd like to look and dress like Wonder Woman or Zena the Warrior Princess as I thought they were pretty hot. Even if I could be them for a week it would be wonderful.

larry07
02-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Mine would be to be locked overnight in a department store with Scarlet Johansson, and the two of us trying on every outfit in the store.

Erica Thorn
02-11-2012, 09:36 AM
I want to trade places with my GF for a day or two... just so I can try and see what she really thinks and wants... and maybe feels ^^

Anne Elizabeth
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Mine would be to become the real me no matter what!

elizabethamy
02-11-2012, 10:47 AM
To have learned what I am learning now when I was in my 20s instead of my 50s.

Sheila11
02-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Mine would be to be locked overnight in a department store with Scarlet Johansson, and the two of us trying on every outfit in the store.

I was a night janitor in a dept store when I was younger. I wore everything in the store.

Matia
02-11-2012, 02:58 PM
I was a night janitor in a dept store when I was younger. I wore everything in the store.

Jealous! This had to be so awesome :)

sexygal
02-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Being a real girl for a month and getting to feel what they go through.

Brittany CD
02-11-2012, 10:16 PM
When I was a kid I loved the movie "The Mask", so that was a funny idea of becoming a girl when I was younger

Shari
02-12-2012, 06:00 AM
A magical transformation to become an actual genetic girl.
Pretty, smart sexy and desired.

xcross23x
02-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I would love to become a girl by magic just to see what it would be like to be a gg

Patsy
02-12-2012, 07:27 AM
Dancing the waltz. In Austria. Wiv a rather handsome man.

Erica Marie
02-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Well, if we are talking fantasy here. The ultimate fantasy would be to be able to switch back and forth between male and female. During normal work and family time I would be my normal male self, but in my own free time to be able to almost magically turn into a real female. A slim size 4 brunette. To be able to go out into the world as Mellissa and nobody would know any different. No fake boobs, no imagining I was a female, all real parts, all real figure, the hair the smile, everything female.To be free to be myself and when it was time to go back to male mode, just close my eyes and Id be back to societies expectations of a male.

stacycoral
02-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I would love to become a girl by magic just to see what it would be like to be a gg

A magical transformation to become an actual genetic girl.
Pretty, smart sexy and desired.

real girl for a while? sounds awesome so long as i get to switch back at that time of the month! lol

These Ladies sound like the right idea to me!!

SATIA
02-12-2012, 01:54 PM
My fantasy would be to wake up as a 22 year old red headed female and stay that age forever.

franlee
02-12-2012, 02:30 PM
My ultamate fantasy is that I could switch places, and when switched tranfer the skills that each of us posess respective to that body so we could do our jobs and duties as that person. I would swap with my wife for so many resons I can't begin to count. But I would stay switched for at least 6 months one time so I and she would get a real appreciason for the others points of view and feelings. Not counting the extras that I would enjoy just from her bodies natural abilities.

Fran

Nikki75
02-12-2012, 02:31 PM
I would love to be able to transform into either gender, how much fun would that be. I had one dream that I was female AND pregnant. How much more female can you get. Didn't go into delivery or anything like that.

Kate Simmons
02-12-2012, 02:37 PM
My ultimate accomplishment will be to manifest either FAF (female avataric form) or MAF (male avartic form) as desired. Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time in the current human venue. In the meantime, CDing is practice.:)

Cindia
02-12-2012, 02:44 PM
My fantasy would be to wake up as a 22 year old red headed female and stay that age forever.

This is it. Though sometime I think 16 years old, but then I think "can't legally get in to bars or clubs", so 21 or 22 would be better, but then we're getting picky, it is just a fantasy after all.

danielletorresani
02-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I would LOVE to be a woman for a year or two. I'd love to experience going out to clubs, working, shopping...all that stuff as a woman. Dating would be so much fun, too. I love fantasizing about being a total sex object for a man...or woman... Wow! To experience being an actual lipstick lesbian.... Sure wish I had magic powers...

Ally 2112
02-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Jeniffer Aniston or courtey cox 2 of my favs !.The older episodes of friends jennifer wore the best and sexyist skirts and dresses .Also on Couger town (courtney cox ) she is very funny and dresses like i would love to lol

suchacutie
02-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Fantasy: I would have a residence and a job in two large cities with easy public transportation between them (like Boston and NYC, or NYC and Philly). In one city I would live as a guy, and in the other I'd live as Tina. And I mean completely: credit cards, ID, regular job, etc. I'd have a regular schedule, e.g. tues through thurs as a guy in one city, travel on Friday and Monday to change cities :).

Has anyone actually done this?

tina

susmitha
02-13-2012, 01:51 AM
My favourite fantasy is to enjoy with my wife. She should dress and act as a man while I dress and act as a woman. Complete role reversal for a week (with me living as a woman and she as a man) is my fantasy.

RachelleCD2003
02-13-2012, 02:43 AM
I have So MANY Fantasies!
Though I do remember as a child praying to make me a girl for one day so I could know what it is like!
I have thought about being so many different things and have a Lot of the Outfits too!
But yes, being able to go out and live as a woman for a couple of weeks (or better yet, months) and going out on dates or actually living with a man, are some of the things that have been going through my mind for a long time...

docrobbysherry
02-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Quite honestly, I used to have quite a number of fantasies involving me becoming female! However, shortly after this 60 y/o man started looking like THIS in my mirror, EVERY SINGLE ONE of those fantasies disappeared!:eek:

Go figure, huh?:brolleyes:

UNDERDRESSER
02-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I don't want to be a woman, but my earliest, and still strongest fantasy, is to be absorbed/consumed by a girl, so that we are both conscious of the fact, and can feel each other. When she smooths her hand down her leg, ( preferably wearing stockings ) I feel her hand on my leg, at the same time I feel my hand on her leg.

kendra_gurl
02-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Forget all the magical transformations. I want to spend an entire weekend at a Day spa for women being pampered with all the lavish treatments every female dreams about. Waxing my body, exfoliating, massage, pedicure, acrilic nails, facial, professional makeup, individual lashes, eyebrows arched, trying on at least 50 different wigs, Personal corset fitting and proferssional wardrobe consultant. All the while having girl chat with those who are working on me.

BTW I too love fictionmania but why do most of the stories have to envolve sex with men? I love and admire feminity not men. I'm already a man, I want to be a lesbian

kimdl93
02-15-2012, 12:44 PM
I'd love to spend an entire vacation, en femme, with my wife....traveling, shopping, dining, and all that girl stuff kendra mentioned above.

andrea35
02-15-2012, 03:23 PM
I would like to go back in time and make different choices and not live in denial

Joanne f
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Would not want to get banned from forum just quite yet so i will pass on this one :devil: :heehee: (yes even us older ones have them ):)

paulaprimo
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM

oh, i totally agree with elizabeth...starting later in life, i'm probably not as advanced as most of you. so my fantasy would be just to go out into public and spend an entire day shopping, eating in a restaurant and maybe stopping for a drink...

Krististeph
02-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Mine usually involves Lord Stanley's Cup... :)

The one he wore, or the one he awarded? :tongueout

Janelle_C
02-15-2012, 05:20 PM
My fantasy is that I wake up and I'm a gorgeous GG. And everyone is OK with it and we all live happily ever after!:c9:

Daphne Renee
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
well since we are talking Fantasy here.. I think some sort of magic item where I could switch back and forth.. Perhaps certain clothes being able to transform you to the apperance of someone else.

Donna June
02-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Some of my fantasies have been to be a Fredericks of Hollywood lingerie model, to be a can can dancing girl in Paris in the olden days, to change the letters on "Wheel of Fortune" (though it's a lame show) wearing one of Vanna White's dress and of course to be a bride, the dress, the preparation, the event and the honeymoon, whole thing.

EllieOPKS
02-15-2012, 06:08 PM
My fantasy could actually become a reality some day. I would like to go on an All CD cruise for a week or a week at a very exclusive private spa/village that was again all CD'rs only with the only requirement that everyone must be en femme and only allowed in their rooms for mid nite to 8a. My biggest dislike of Cding is the lack of social enteraction.

BecomingMichelle
02-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Danielle, such a cute dress in ur profile!

Erin Lorelei
02-16-2012, 02:50 AM
I would love to win a large sum of money with which to shop, pamper, and treat myself. To be able to buy more for myself would be fabulous! <3

Ava Tryptyk
02-16-2012, 04:14 AM
I'd actually like to change into girls who are of different ages, depending on my mood. Like perhaps a girl of my current age (22), a teenage girl (15-16), and perhaps a pre-teen girl (10-12). I just want to know how it feels to be in the female body during different phases of development. I've mentioned this in other threads, but I would love to feel what it's like to be a female gymnast (either as an adult or a teenager/child) wearing a cute leotard or dance outfit and doing tricks, enjoying my feminine flexibility.

Jennifer Marie P.
02-16-2012, 09:37 AM
My Fantasy became true and Im living it Im the woman I was supposed to be and Im loving it.

ChubbyLeahCD
02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
This Kind of a fantasy, kind of hopes and dreams:
I would love for my wife to understand that I'm still a man, do not want surgery and that I just like to crossdress. That she saw Leah as her girlfriend and friend, that at the right time and place we would both prettify ourselves and kiss, laugh, have sex. I'd love to go shopping with her and take an annual trip with her in femme just two girls having fun.

Miriam-J
02-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh, fantasies come in multiple levels, from possible to impossible.

In the possible (but scary), there's getting believably made up and dressed and then spending a day or more en femme - shopping and having fun with my wife in complete safety.

At the far end, there's the magical story that began this thread, to be able to transform from one to the other at will. Of course, my fantasies have to factor in all the complexities such as driver's license and passport. Perhaps just an exchange with my beautiful wife ...

Miriam

Costume
02-24-2012, 06:15 AM
If we're talking magic, I've always had this strange fantasy about touching a photograph of a beautifully clad woman and instantly swapping clothes with her. That would appeal to the laziness in me! I wouldn't even have to undress and struggle into a wedding gown - it'd just appear around me!

NikkiW1971
03-09-2012, 03:10 AM
I think I would like to magically wake up as a 16 year-old girl, walk to the mirror, admire my new tiny little body, long dark hair, and immediately start trying on all my new wardrobe, styling my hair, and putting on my makeup and sparkly pink lip gloss. Then I would start gymnastics or ballet just to wear the outfits as a real girl.

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
My fantasy is that I wake up and I'm a gorgeous GG. And everyone is OK with it and we all live happily ever after!:c9:

There's mine. :) To just wake up and look something like that avatar on my posts... :) <3

KimberlyJean
03-09-2012, 07:53 PM
I would like to keep my life exactly the same except for I was born a girl, I think as a 6'0 athletic blond woman I would have alot of fun, but on the other hand I really enjoy my life as it is so switching back and forth would be ideal. And of course my wife would have to be a lesbian.

Emma Leigh
03-09-2012, 08:00 PM
My fantasy would be to be able to dress as I like whenever and wherever I want

daviolin
03-10-2012, 01:13 AM
The oldest fantacy I have and still would love to do. Is when I was in Junior High, we had an art teacher that was a complete knockout. I always fantiszed about her asking me to come over to her house and help with some chores around the place. Than after the work was done, I would come in all hot and sweaty. She would insist I clean up with a nice shower. When I would step out of the shower, she would have removed my dirty clothes and in there place would be a sexy bra, panties. nylons and a garter belt and of course some cute shoes. I would put them on and come out of the bathroom. Then she would led me to a bedroom all decorated for a teenage girls room. She would say this is your play room anytime you come to visit. The closet and dresser would be jam packed with cute girl clothes. All my size. I would put on a cute dress and meet her downstares. and we would just play house together. I could take this story on for ever, the possablity's are endless. I wish I was a better writer. I could go on and on. Daviolin

jennacda2
03-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Lately a big fantasy of mine would be to have the ability to magically transform myself into a female version of myself. I'd be able to be female or male whenever I'd want. Perhaps i should start looking into practicing magic ... Teehee, just kidding.

Brooke Anderson
03-15-2012, 11:26 PM
My fantasy involves one of my wife's friends. I copied her makeup style and can apply it the same way flawlessly to myself when I crossdress. I even bought a wig that looks like her hair style so I can look as much like her as possible and my wife has even made comments about how much I remind her of her friend when I'm dressed. In my fantasy she grows tired of her life and decides to swap bodies with me.

Aylineira
03-16-2012, 10:48 AM
My fantasy is being Ranma 1/2. Except that I can switch back and forth whenever I wanted and not induced by cold/hot water.

kaela
03-16-2012, 11:33 AM
I always wanted to build a machine that would turn me into a girl and back when ever i wanted. most of the time i just wanted to be a girl.

me and my wife talk about how cool it would be if we could swap bodies for a week.
so many dreams

sometimes_miss
03-17-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm not sure about it being a fantasy that I think about all that much. But when I was growing up, and all through my teens, I used to daydream a lot about what was going to happen when god 'fixed' me and made me the girl I was told that I was supposed to be. I wondered if I would become taller (or shorter, as I grew as I got older), if god would make a lot of changes in me or just make me female but still look similar to how I looked as a boy.
At this point, my 'favorite', or most common fantasy is of meeting a woman I'm attracted to, who could love me as I am. Sadly, the physical attraction part is a big problem as well, because I wouldn't be able to function sexually without that; and as I'm really turned off by fat women, and it seems like 99% of women my age are fat, when you add the tg feelings in, the chances of finding someone are virtually zero. So, a fantasy it is.

susmitha
03-17-2012, 09:38 PM
I always wanted to build a machine that would turn me into a girl and back when ever i wanted. most of the time i just wanted to be a girl.

me and my wife talk about how cool it would be if we could swap bodies for a week.
so many dreams

This is a very great fantasy, very similar to mine. Exciting!

kuromi
03-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Very simple, wake up a young girl with cat ears and a tail. :battingeyelashes:

YorkshireRose
03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Great thread!

Ok I have lots of fantasies, but a particular favourite is to go back in time to an era where ladies wear pretty dresses as the norm. Such as Victorian England or the old wild west in America and of course be a girl. I would be like a kid in sweet shop.

Misti
03-17-2012, 10:42 PM

This one could have presented a real problem for me way back then, but OMG what a problem to have? Whew! :daydreaming: :brolleyes:

Speaking of utopian views, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia I would add to that, in the "advancing" acceptance way of today's more LGTB-tolerant society. In otherwords, "ideally," leaving out all the homophobic s**!

Leyna
03-17-2012, 10:47 PM
I wanna be Joan Jett. Then I'd be cool, look hot, and still like girls. :)

Sadly, all I have is karaoke...

CarolineM
03-19-2012, 02:25 AM
My best fantasy is that Aliens want to experiment on me, to change my sex and make me all younger. So they take me to a secret location, where I get to practise for a month or two before the actual procedure, which is wonderfully success, making me into a fully female shortish red-head - but still me on the inside. Finally they give me £1M to live on, and then keep an eye on me for the rest of my life, but of course, I'm now young but with the experience of someone twice my age :D

Not that I've thought about this at all ;) Must write more stories :D

Caroline

xxx

tiffanythecd2001
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
well let me see, i win the lottery, then meet a nice girl , who totaly understand my lifestyle and knows how too dress me up, she so cd lifestyle herself, and totaly understand the tg world, then my girl and i go out shopping as sisters, then we get home too a letter, this letter is from my freind who's in the hospital, who is crippled, so i dontate some money in his name, so we go see him and relize there more people like him too become a women too, so the girlfreind and i dress him up and hes so happy, that made me happy as well as my girlfreind , who does both our makeups and hair and stuff, so i made his day, so that's few i have have. but for now my main fansty is too be a southern bell and love those long corset big bell dresses with the little lace white umbrella too live in that time period , would be a blast.

Helen H. Heels
05-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I would like to change into a younger Karen Black on demand! She was my youthful heroine and I believe hot!!
Hugs.
Oh Karen Hutton, sorry about the CUP!

cathie pantyhose
05-03-2012, 12:28 PM
for me it is just about being able to be dressed with a group and share conversation. Doesn't need to be sexual. I dont have enough confidence to go out in public but would love to be with another group. Part of that issue is trust too. I need to know someone first before i could ever reveal me dressed.

Michaela42
05-03-2012, 02:56 PM
My personal fantasy involves getting a female-model prosthetic body ala Ghost in the Shell. Then I could enjoy my newfound feminine form for many, many years without having to worry about things like aging. :p

Mine too! And, as I am sure you know, there are hints throughout the manga and anime that suggest the Major was once a male, though they are never more than a single line or two.

ArleneRaquel
05-03-2012, 03:17 PM
My fantasy is to be a senior femme fatale, making men desire me as I laff in their face and discard them as I please. :devil::devil::heehee::heehee:

kimdl93
05-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Since I'm notoriously boring, my fantasy is to spend an entire Thanksgiving holiday en femme...from first cooking the giblets, through serving and enjoying the meal with family, to a good night kiss from my wife at the end of a lovely holiday.

Matia
05-04-2012, 09:29 AM
If we're talking magic, I've always had this strange fantasy about touching a photograph of a beautifully clad woman and instantly swapping clothes with her. That would appeal to the laziness in me! I wouldn't even have to undress and struggle into a wedding gown - it'd just appear around me!

would be nice to do that and change into her body as well :)

Organza
05-04-2012, 07:08 PM
My Fantasy became true and Im living it Im the woman I was supposed to be and Im loving it.

How beautiful! It makes me so happy that there are people here who are truly living their dreams. I suppose I'm living one of mine -- from the time my marriage ended in about 2005 until 2009, I dreamed of marrying a beautiful 20-year-old musician, although I was in my fifties.

Then it happened :)
Lisa

StarrOfDelite
05-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I sometimes think it would have been tres' cool if I had been born M and F twins..... the male twin would have lived the life I've led except for the sexual ambivalency of the past 15-20 years, and would have managed to marry the right woman instead of the three I've actually married and divorced; the female twin would have lived a life of dissolute Bohemian whimsey and indulgent promiscuity in Greenwich Village, Paris, Rome, San Francisco and Mayfair . The Twins would have an uncanny mind link which would enable them to experience each other's thoughts and feelings, and they would meet several times a year to swap stories and compare notes. Oh, yes, and one of them would have won the Mega Lotto and split the prize with the other.

Simply Joslyn
05-05-2012, 02:18 AM
I'd like to wake up as a 19 year old girl, it sounds someplace i suppose now with all these posts, but just to wake up look down and see that beautiful body and just let out a sigh feeling like something I've wished I was, and then just the joy of opening those dresser drawers or that closet full of lovely dresses, skirts, blouses and shoes, oh what a dream come true, I'd take it even for a day but given the chance never give it away, but most off all I would settle for lovely long wavy golden brown hair that had been treated with a womans touch so it doesn't end up looking like a rag just beautiful flowing shoulder blade length hair

Mistybtm
05-05-2012, 02:49 AM
My ultimate fantasy would to beable to change into A Beautiful woman at will and stay that way As long as i wanted.

JenniferR771
05-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Many fantasies, but one of my favorites: I lose my job and I am coerced into taking the place of my boss's sexy secretary for two weeks while she is on vacation. She forces me to walk miles in high heels for practice. And then we spend many hours in a beauty salon getting my hair dyed blond and permed. Acrylic nails and ears pierced. Legs shaved, eyebrows waxed, long-lasting makeup. She hides my car, burns my boy clothes. And then I find out I have to go out to dinner with my boss in a distant city.

JamieTG
05-05-2012, 03:22 PM
One of my favorites is to meet up with a group of college girls. I'm their "project" and they start dressing and transforming me into a cute college girl. Once I'm done I get to hang out with them for awhile on campus.

Cary
05-05-2012, 03:35 PM
I have sooo many Cding fantasies! One is having total access to what ever I want to wear and look great in them. The other is to be able to shape shift into any woman I wanted when ever I wanted with a credit card with an unlimited balance.

Cary
05-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I would like to be with a woman who wears the same size shoe and clothes as me. We would shop together and share clothes.

BLUE ORCHID
05-05-2012, 08:44 PM
My Fantasy would be total acceptance by my wife.

NathalieX66
05-05-2012, 10:37 PM
I have my fetish/fantasies, no doubt. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have them. Mine look like this:http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathalielandree/5697356837/

But all that aside, I just want to be just another regular woman when I dress in public. There's nothing fetish about it. I don't do this to excite me, or anyone else.....I dress to be me. I truly have a girl side.

tonidouglas
05-06-2012, 07:52 AM
I believe maybe one day this one will come true that my wife will ask me to dress for her and then we go shopping together as two GF's just a girls day out having fun and chatting about things that we would not normally talk about.