PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing family members

jenny c
10-30-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm just curious. if anyone has/had any other family members that is a crossdresser or ever crossdressed?
only i for one had a father that crossdressed and i wondered if there was anything in the genes?

Shannon
10-30-2005, 02:16 PM
I've never brought the subject up with my brother, but back a few decades, he mentioned going to a few female impersonator and transvestite shows.

uknowhoo
10-30-2005, 02:22 PM
i haven't the vaguest idea either, but I likewise have a few suspicions about my brother. Hmmm. Caio, ladies. Tammi

KatieZ
10-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Nope it wasn't in the jeans. I think it was more in my sisters dress. :lol2:

Hugs

Debbie Kong
11-02-2005, 06:30 AM
When I came out to my brothers they both confessed that they had an interest in the TV world. One even had a stash of ******* videos and had gone out en femme for halloween once.

My brothers are true confidants now and I keep them informed about Debbies actions. One of them supports me whole heartedly but the other is a bit cool about it. I think he's envious.

So glad I'm following the path I've chosen.

Debbie

miss_billy
11-02-2005, 06:48 AM
I am not aware of any of my family CD but I remember just after my dad died I was helping my mum clean out his stuff and I came across a butt plug I pretended not to know what it was but I have wondered if it was for mums use or dads????????? Brings a cheeky smile to my face when I think that it cauld have been for dads use.:o :o

Toni
11-02-2005, 07:00 AM
My brother was a TV, and right up until his death my mother didn't know about him, and she hated me for being one. I often wonder what she would have said had she known.

Stephenie
11-02-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm not sure but I have a suspision about one of my brothers. But have never asked him.

lauren
11-02-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm just curious. if anyone has/had any other family members that is a crossdresser or ever crossdressed?
only i for one had a father that crossdressed and i wondered if there was anything in the genes?

I don't have any crossdressers that I know of on my side of the family, but DW has a cousin and an uncle who are both out and regular dressers. Her family is very tolerant about this as it is not uncommon where they're from. I came out to Sami before we got married and she was (and still is) very supportive of Lauren. We have a lot of fun with it and in fact have joined a loose-knit group of couples that like to get together at one another's homes for an evening of crossdressing and socializing.

Lauren:angel:

Paige
11-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I knew my father was a crossdresser. My therapist says that there is "some" heredity factor in crossdressing. Don't know about my brother.

Hugs, Paige

susiej
11-02-2005, 01:00 PM
My older brother and my dad are about as macho as they come, and it's impossible for me to imagine that either one has a little "secret".

Maybe I'm "swinging the other way" because they are so guy-ish.

Hugs,
Susie

Wendy me
11-02-2005, 02:56 PM
not that i know i think it might be more in the skirts than the genes...........

cathy b
11-02-2005, 05:47 PM
no just me

Wenda
11-02-2005, 07:20 PM
My oldest son is, my second son did, my daughter is very femme, but loves to dress in heavy boots, Carhartts, etc. I think it has a link to depression, which has been a recurring theme in this forum and in my family.

Clarissa3d
11-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Well I would have to say that my brother is alergic to Transvestisim/crossdress/Gay/different/open mindedness

I know my dad knows I dress.. he made a small joke about trying to keep makup on while riding my motorcycle and that was about it. My ex told my stepmother all about me and well the rest is history.

My Brother, on a good day says maybe 2 words hey, by.

TxKimberly
11-02-2005, 07:41 PM
I just recently found out that one of my uncles was when he died. He died when I was far too young to know him, but I always knew there must have been something off about him. My older brother and sister both spoke of him with love and obvoius adoration, but my grandmother always acted odd and uncomfortable when his name was mentioned. Well, I was speaking to my Mother about a year ago (yes - she now knows about me too) and she told me that on the day he died, my grandmother had helped his wife get my uncles fem under garments off him before they came to pick up his body.

I also found out a couple of years ago that one of my younger cousins (not closely related to the uncle I just mentioned) is a fully out of the closet TS now living in LA. We were not close and I have not had the chance to talk to him/her and trade stories.

Kim

Sarahgurl371
11-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I heard acomment by my sister in law about my brother putting on a pair of her panties and running around the house acting like a big joker. My wife and I just looked at each other, my heart almost stopped! I know that early in our marraige, I would "joke" around a little. Don't know for sure though. Don't really have the courage to ask!

Teddie
11-03-2005, 06:24 AM
I can't say for sure. But, I remember my mother saying something about my cousin being caught in his mothers bathing suit, and how he'd tried other things. This was said, when my mom found that I was wearing her bathing suit. So, I'd guess that he was/is a CD.

Rikki
11-04-2005, 12:15 AM
I have heard that my father cross dressed also. I remember seeing him in a slip oneday, about fourty years ago,but I never thought anything about it untill my mother told me that he use to wear some of her clothes.

Rikki

nancy58
11-04-2005, 12:22 AM
But someone mentioned in another thread that there might be some link to ADHD (attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), with which I identify.

Nancy