PDA

View Full Version : The beginning of a wonderful weekend

Cristi
02-11-2012, 10:29 AM
I've been waiting for this weekend for a long time. It is Saturday morning now and I'm still in my nightgown.

In a few minutes, I'll be getting dressed (I already have my outfit set out, long skirt, sweater top, heels, hose) then driving to a city about 3 hours away.

When I get there, I'll be checking into a hotel then spending the next few hours getting ready for a charity costume ball. The theme of the ball is western. My costume (rented) is an old-West saloon girl dress (full skirt pinned up in the front, corset top, petticoat, fishnet stockings, boa, heels, lace full-arm gloves).

After up to 6 hours at the ball (7:00 until last call), I'll be walking in this outfit a mile or so back to my hotel. Last year after the same party, I did this walk in a short skirt/heels when it was only 6 degrees F outside!

In the morning, I'll be dressing again in a different skirt/top and plan on spending the day around town before taking a long slow drive home, stopping in any small town that looks interesting for a walk.

Hopefully, I'll be able to talk somebody up there into taking some pics. If so, I'll update this thread when I get home.

Wish me luck! :battingeyelashes:

Beth Mays
02-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Woo Hoo! kick it up and have a "ball"

~Joanne~
02-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Sounds like your weekend is going to be great! good luck and have fun :)

Girl
02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Have a great weekend!

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-11-2012, 11:56 AM
So, so much fun, hope the weekend goes well. So sorry it has to end though!!!!