PDA

View Full Version : Should I venture out on my own

Contessa
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
I think it is time for me to venture out. To a store to do some shopping en femme. I am not afraid but really want to go with some one else. I am a african american and don't see too many on this forum that post regularly like myself. I have no problem with anyone else. But where are the other people like me. I know I am wrong I am saying that no others are like me. I hope you see where I am coming from. I really just want to go shopping(when I have some money) with a friend. I also want to catch the bus back home to test the waters. What do all of the regulars think should I venture out on my own.

Contessa Marie

JessHaust
02-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Try searching meetup.com. Put in your city, or the closest really large city and transgender. Thats how I found my group.
We went shopping just last week en femme en force!

Contessa
02-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Thank you Jess

I hope that some one is nearby.

Diane Lynn
02-12-2012, 09:02 AM
You may not see anyone like you, but they are out there. If I do my job well with makeup and hair, with a outfit that matches the occasion, nobody notices. You can be the woman you always want to be.

jillleanne
02-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Contessa, there are lots of african decent gender enhanced people all over the world, I'm happy to report. Being gender enhanced has nothing to do with skin color. Not sure why you would feel more comfortable being out and about with someone of african decent though but's that's your business. I go out with anyone that wants to go out and if I was near you, that would include you also. You can also check out: www.urnotalone.com
There are many people there as well.

Davena Doll
02-12-2012, 06:46 PM
this is my firs post, yae. I wold love to go to the mall cd and find some other T girls that have enuff balls to go with me, but have not found others to do so. I would not go to the mall on my own.

Jacqueline Winona
02-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Contessa, if you think you're ready, go for it! You've read the same posts that I have, and the experieinces are mostly positive, so use that for inspiration. :)