PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Day

Diane Lynn
02-12-2012, 08:55 AM
I had a amazing day yesterday, and I wanted to share it. I spent the morning picking up last minute item I needed. Got home, and started getting ready. It has been almost a year since my SO participated. We set some ground rules, everything fell into place to have a night out. We have to go out at least a hour drive away from home so nobody we know see's us. My So did my makup and hair. I put on my favorite outfit, and I was ready. I wore a purple top, with a multi color skirt purple as its dominationg color. We went to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant in a large college town. No one noticed I wasn't a woman, no stares, no looks, just two women having dinner. On a side note, my sister that does know I dress was at the same restaurant. She saw my SO, and went to meet her before she walked to our table. She told her she was not there with Don, but was there with Don's other self. My SO asked her if she wanted to meet me, she said no, she wasn't ready for that yet. Dinner was great.

We were going to go see a movie, but we had a hour and a halh till movie started. I asked my SO if she wanted to go to a bridal shop to try on wedding dresses. She said she was not ready for that yet. We went to a mall, a shopped. I didn't try enything on, but it was nice. I still enjoy looking into a mirror and seeing a woman look back at me.

We got to the theater, bought our tickets, got our goodies ant the consession stand. Used the ladies room, and got to our seats. nobody suspected anything.

All in all, I used ladies rooms all over town, including rest stops on the high way, no looks, no stares. The restroom at the theater and restaurant were quite busy. I just did my thing, washed my hands, added lipstick. Just a habit, it doesn't stay on long and I reaply when ever I can.

I had a great night. I slept in my breast form, still have my nails on, and have not taking off my rings yet.

My SO and I have no physical contact when I am dressed. She says she is not attracted to woman, and will not even kiss me.

I may look like a woman, but I am still a man. Her man. I love her very much. We are talking with our pastor about getting married. He has said that my dressing is not normal for man and woman, but there isn't anything agianst it in the bible. The next thing I want to do, is go to church dressed and see if he recognizes me.

I now use the name Diane, it fits me better, and I like the name. Sarah was the name a a ex-girl friend, and I adopted it after her. Diane is who I am.

Sandra
02-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Sounds like you had a good time :) Just continue to take it slow with your wife and you never know the next time you might just be trying on wedding dresses, with her.

Sarah Doepner
02-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Congrats. It will be interesting to see how both your wife and sister share this information in the future. Keep the lines open and good luck.

Persephone
02-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Congrats to you and your SO for a lovely day, Diane!

Thanks for sharing. Here's wishing you another great day soon!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Pinky188
02-12-2012, 07:31 PM
That sounds like so much fun!!! Glad you had a ggod time!!!

AnitaH
02-12-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm always excited to hear about someone being out with their SO. Its so good that a couple can share such experiences. So glad for you.

AnitaH

Being Paige
02-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Sounds like you and your SO had a great night out!!

Jacqueline Winona
02-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Diane, that's a great story! You are doing well and I appreciate how you respect your wife. Nicely done!