PDA

View Full Version : Just sitting here in my night gown.

karynspanties
02-12-2012, 09:43 AM
I just wanted to say that I am sitting here in my red satin gown, drinking coffee with the Bourne Supremacy on Bravo checking out my facebook page. The wife is on the treadmill. Once she is done and out of the shower, playtime in the bedroom!!!:D

KrystalA
02-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi Karyn, I too am in red this morning, panties, bra and pjs. My SO is at church but when she gets home, she will probably want me to put on a dress. Encouragement is wonderful, isn't it.

Annaliese2010
02-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I just wanted to say that I am sitting here in my red satin gown, drinking coffee with the Bourne Supremacy on Bravo checking out my facebook page. The wife is on the treadmill. Once she is done and out of the shower, playtime in the bedroom!!!:D
OMG that's hot! The image painted by your little vignette is sooo sweet, sexy & rather jolting. God! :battingeyelashes:

Ozark
02-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Well, I'm in a Vanity Fair sleeveless gown and matching house coat watching the grammy's.

and sipping a drink

Cheryl J
02-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi girls, it's mid-afternoon here, a beautiful Summer's day. So I'm dressed. My black nightie is tucked under my pillow and I am now wearing my black dress. See my avatar photo.

NathalieX66
02-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Karyn, Glad the wife is cool.
I don't need a dog & pony show of who's wearing what this evening in front of the computer.
We live our lives, we do what we do.

Barbara Ella
02-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Karyn, so cool that you and the wife can enjoy this together. I truly wish the same contentment on all who visit this site, and read this thread. As nathalie said, I hope this contentment can come on all who are doing just what it is they do, and if they have an SO, they can get the SO to join in with the contentment. It can be such a wonderful thing we do.

Babes

fullbrief1
02-14-2012, 07:59 PM

This so reminds me of last year when I got a pink nightgown a couple of days after Valentine day. It was so special to get it from my wife even though I was there when she picked it out. Satin is so nice to lounge in!:battingeyelashes: