PDA

View Full Version : can't stop shaving yet

DeniseNJ
02-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Usually by the end of December I stop shaving my legs and let the hair grow back in. It seem this season my leg hair is not growing back as fast as it did in previous years. I get in the shower and out comes the razor cause it is starting to feel natural to do it. I wear shorts all the time in the summer and I don't know if I am ready for a hairless summer. Last year my hair grew in fine and I never let it get too long. I find myself moisterizing my legs more as if I wanna show them off. The girl inside is taking over and it's a bit scary Most of you girls say no one will notice and my wife doesn't say anything negitive about my smooth legs anymore, it used to get her mad when I shaved my legs before now she seems not to care. So is this the normal progression of crossdressing ??

RenneB
02-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I think it's all about the 'tude. When people ask, I just say, "I like it that way, Okay!?" or my other answer is "Stood too close to the camp fire and it just never grew back". So yea, I shave all the time and DGAD (Don't Give a Darn).

I too am noticing that the hair isn't growing back as fast. Maybe it's learning??? LOL..

Renne.....

goodnhose
02-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Denise, Yes the same thing here except its been about 2 years now and can't ever imagine letting any of my body hair grow back. CD does seem to grow and take over more aspects of my male self: I moisturize daily, let my nails grow and the biggest is weight loss. Now if i can just get the courage to pluck my eye brows. Oh, and i've never had one word said to me about not having leg or arm hair.

KelleyG
02-12-2012, 02:36 PM
I can't speak to what the normal progression of cross dressing is, but living in Southwest Florida it is pretty much shorts weather year round except for a few days here and there in the winter. So... I had decided to go ahead and shave my legs (body) full time. My wife only got frustrated when the stubble came in. (she likes them smooth) I started waxing them and now the stubble is not really an issue anymore. As far as what others think about it... I quit worrying about it. It is my wife's opinion and really only hers that matters to me. I work out side all day and around a lot of construction sites, no one has ever said anything to me about it. I'm not saying they haven't noticed they just haven't said anything, even coworkers. Well actually one female co worker has, she said my legs look great and wishes her husband would shave his harry body but that he would be to big of a p**** to do so. lol I thought that was funny

If you and your wife are comfortable with it and it feels right that's really all that matters, at least for me.

Kelley

DeniseNJ
02-12-2012, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't say my wife is comfortable with it but around the house in the fall winter she hasn't said much lately . Summer and shorts and her friends and family around, one little comment for someone she knows and I am sure she will say something. I can't even walk around the house with polish toes and that comes off easily. She is totally embarrassed that her husband likes to dress as a woamn at times and do stuff to himself that a woman does daily.

prettytoes
02-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I started shaving in October and I don't think I'll be able to go back to hairy. I'm going on a Caribbean vacation in a few weeks, and I decided to go with smooth legs. It sure will be easier to apply sunscreen!

Ally 2112
02-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Im kinda lucky i live in canada and i usually can start shaving in october and keep it up until about april .But this year i have bought an epilater and i shave the next day after that using nair to make my hair grow in finer so i do not have to make excuses lol Love that smoooth shaved feeling so nice !!!

Wendy G
02-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I always thought the more you shave, the more it comes back thicker. For years, I've shaved in the Fall and let it grow back in the Spring for the Summer months. Last year, I was shocked to notice that it did not grow back as thick as the year before. I'm wondering if every year it is going to come back thinner and thinner. Sure makes shaving in the Fall easier.

Cheryl T
02-13-2012, 08:50 AM
I generally wear shorts from April to the end of November and no one has made any comments in the 7years I've been smooth and hair free. Love it and can't go back to being that hairy thing I was.

Nataliebabe
02-13-2012, 08:59 AM
I do the full body shave Labor Day Weekend and stay smooth all winterlong. I usually stop shaving once the Daytona 500 is over and stay hairy for the summer months. This year I may just keep my chest and arms shaved but not the legs.

girlieboy47
02-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi DeniseNJ;

I'm a newbie to this site, so excuse me if I'm not following proper protocol. I think your wife and mine are of the same mind. MY wife goes freaky when I shave my legs and says it embarasses her. I did it once in the summer and she insisted I wear long pants until it grew back. She doesn't want family and friends to know. I showed here my toes with nail polish and she insisted I remove it immediately saying that if she wanted a relationship with a girl she would have married one. I have to do all my things in private. She does however call me a girlieboy out of disgust, but I like it. One thing she does let me do is wear a nightie to bed, and that is quite a surprise. Maybe there is some hope in the future.