PDA

View Full Version : Long Weekend

Lucy Furr
02-12-2012, 06:52 PM
My girlfriend went away on business this week. That left me with four days of undisturbed dressing time. It's been great so far. I've never been so relaxed.

I went out and bought a few new things to add to my wardrobe. I've been wanting to start training my waist, so the first thing I got was a wonderful waist cincher from Fredericks. It's perfect. I also bought some make up to practice with. I was pretty amazed at how fast I improved.

Last night I got fully dressed up and went out into the world as a lady for the first time in at least 15 years. I drove around for about 20 minutes until I built up enough courage to stop and get out. I walked around an area of my city that's pretty lively on a Saturday night. There's a lot of bars and shops in walking distance. I figured that a crowded area would be better camouflage than not. I was right. Noone noticed me, apart from a few lingering looks from some. But those looks were admiring, not judgemental. I strolled around for almost two hours, then went home.

Tonight I'm going out again. I feel confident that I'm actually passing as a female. All of the body movement practice must've paid off. I actually walk better in heels than most of the girls I saw last night. This might be the best weekend ever. I hope there's another one soon.

I also need to thank you all and this site for all of the helpful tips on all things femme. I don't think I could've looked so convincing without you. And you also gave me the courage to be myself, with grace and class as a lady. Thank you!

SamGreen
02-12-2012, 07:36 PM
You must feel fantastic! What was you choice of clothing that helped you blend in, and how high are the heels!

AnitaH
02-12-2012, 07:47 PM
You must feel so great. 15 years is a long time between outings. What a relief that must have been.

AnitaH

Lucy Furr
02-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I do feel fantastic. My clothing choice was simple but classy. I also "dressed my age" as suggested in the forums. I wore a black dress that wraps at the waist, enhancing the hourglass shape provided by the waist cincher. My nylons were white, and my heels were black with 3" heels. I accessorized with a black and white beaded necklace that actually disguised my pronounced Adams Apple, and matching earrings. I used a short handled purse that I carried at the crook of my arm. I realized that I don't own a female coat (its chilly here), so I borrowed one from my GF. It was black and fuzzy. The coat wad the only borrowed item, I don't like borrowing clothing. So I'm buying one tonight at the mall. I'll be going as Lucy, of course!

Jacqueline Winona
02-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Lucy, glad you had such a fun time! Really, it's hard to do what you just accomplished, so be proud and celebrate a bit! :)

SamGreen
02-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Good for you Lucy.

It has to have been about 10 years that I've had any real Sam time. I do miss the sound of heels when I walk!

Lucy gets another outing to night for a coat?! Let us know how that goes!

Sam.

12Andy777
02-13-2012, 02:16 AM
That's wonderful. Congratulations, Lucy :). I feel inspired after reading your last two paragraphs.

danielletorresani
02-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Congrats. I LOVE knowing that a long period of time JUST started in which I can dress as much as I want. My wife is going out of town as well later this month. I'll have almost an entire week to myself. Can't wait!!!

Lucy Furr
02-15-2012, 12:36 PM
This is where I got my inspiration too Andy. If not for these forums I might have never had the courage or the skills necessary to pull it off. I feel very empowered and happy. Can't wait for next month for another long weekend!

12Andy777
02-15-2012, 07:24 PM
It'll be a while before I have that kind of confidence (and passing ability), but I keep telling myself I will get there. I hope your next outing goes just as well!