PDA

View Full Version : Redressing

franlee
02-13-2012, 12:39 PM
When I am dressing for no reason but to sit around or hang out at home, I often find myself wanting to change into another outfit or switch blouses or skirts or just alter the outfit after a while. I wonder how common this redressing is with you girls?

Fran

BillieJoEllen
02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Its one of my favorite things to do.

Karren H
02-13-2012, 12:55 PM
That's why I have to always take 2 huge suitcases even on short trips. Incure large over weight bag fees.

sissystephanie
02-13-2012, 01:43 PM
I decide what I am going to wear before I put it on. I rarely change clothes once I have put my outfit on! Of course, with all the femme clothes that I have I rarely wear the same thing twice in one week!!

sonna
02-13-2012, 01:43 PM
im glad im not the only one.:D

DonnaT
02-13-2012, 01:47 PM
rarely

barbie lanai
02-13-2012, 01:55 PM
I resist the urge to redress, most of the time.

Janelle_C
02-13-2012, 02:15 PM
I usually find what I want to wear and wear it most of the day. Unless I get into the mood of just wanting to try different clothes which sometimes happens. Shy

Marie-Elise
02-13-2012, 02:18 PM
I change outfits as the mood changes over the course of a dressing session. For example, I usually start out kinda sexy/****ty then move into a more casual but sexy outfit. The end of the dressing is usually the end of the night and I will change into one of my favorite negligees for bed.

Princess Chantal
02-13-2012, 03:22 PM
When crossdressing at home, I change outfits more often than Gwen Stefani at one of her concerts

pantywaver
02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Some days I'll leave the same outfit on all day, but most the time I will change 2 to 3 times.

Miranda G
02-13-2012, 03:38 PM
I do this a lot and I usually switch my wigs when doing so too.

Dealight
02-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Yep, me too! Glad to know it's not just me!!! :)

geri-tg.
02-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I redress all the time. I find it most enjoyable to see myself in all the different outfits and I often change make up also. And of course heels are also on the list of changes I make.

RenneB
02-13-2012, 04:31 PM
First thing in the morning after gettin the house to myself, I throw on a short skirt, top and heels and head off to the mirror. 'bout an hour later, I change into my casual goin out outfit of jeans turtleneck and sweater.... Then it's off to go shopping (that's shoppin - not always buying). Like today, just walked around the mall and then to a thrift store and didn't buy a thing.. Felt good to walk around in the warmth though, 'cus it's freezin outside.

Ahhh but when I get home, that's another story. Depending on when the 'window' closes from when I get back from shoppin, I'll change into a few other outfits take a look in the mirror and if I like it and the mood fits it, I'll head on off to the homeoffice and do some work. If not, back to the changing room to try on another outfit or two or three or.... yea, I'm like that...LOL.

Renne.....

Brenda456
02-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Hey, change is good! I do the same thing.

STACY B
02-13-2012, 06:46 PM
So much to choose from an so little time to wear them . An thats why we do what we do . Most chix dont get much time to dress so we try not to waste the valuable time we have in our outfits , An we already have on hose an bra so why not build on being half dressed , So maybe we dont want to lose our edge an want to grab a new style just like all the rest of the ladys .

Heather J
02-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Thats ok I do it too

Nikki75
02-13-2012, 09:01 PM
I guess it depends on my mood. Im not opposed to changing three-four times a day, or sometimes just stay in the same outfit. It's fun either way.

Diane Smith
02-13-2012, 09:16 PM
It usually takes me about five tries to put together an outfit to go out in ... there's a lot of "redressing" at my house.

- Diane

docrobbysherry
02-13-2012, 09:16 PM
I NEVER pick out less than 3 outfits for any of my at home dressing sessions.

When I'm out at a CD conference, every time I return to my room for any length of time, I CHANGE! Period!

AnitaH
02-13-2012, 09:26 PM
If I'm spending the day at home I change often. I'll take pictures of the outfits. Sometimes I decide I don't like how I look in the camera, change, take another picture to see what that looks like. I may stay in that outfit awhile but then go and change again to start the process all over again. Oh the things a girl goes through.

AnitaH

ArleneRaquel
02-14-2012, 12:51 AM
I usually only change from bed clothes to day wear and back to bed attire.

jillleanne
02-14-2012, 08:40 AM
Yes, this insane ritual goes on all time at my house. My s/o just looks at me like I'm from Mars and laughs. Well how does she expect me to do dishes, make lunch, mow the grass, bring in firewood, the list goes on and on and one cannot simply wear the same things for all these chores; it just isn't that easy. Then the temperature changes and it's back to something else again. lol Anyway, what's the sense of having all these clothes/shoes/boots/wigs if I can't wear them?

Kate Simmons
02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
When I was still in the closet so to speak, I used to have "fashion shows" for myself trying on different outfits when I had the opportunity. Since I came out openly, that has pretty much evolved into determining which "look" I am going to go with when I go out. Then when I go out there is not too much indecision.:)