PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite thing about dressing?

xcross23x
02-13-2012, 07:29 PM
not really sure about my answer i just love it all:love::love:. if i had to pick one thing i think i would have to go for shoes:love::love:. just love them

what about you what is your favorite thing about dressing?

Janelle_C
02-13-2012, 08:28 PM
I would have to say the way it makes me feel! But as far as clothes go dresses and shoes.:battingeyelashes: Shy

Beth Mays
02-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Fresh shaved legs... and a awesome nail polish on my toes!

Beth

karengirl
02-13-2012, 08:48 PM
shaved legs, and pantyhose are my favorite thing, but I do love it all!

drag n fly
02-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Silky panties on my shaved pubis...Pretty painted toes peeking out of my peeptoes...Soft warm nightie...Mmmm Jackie

Suzy Parker
02-13-2012, 09:08 PM
I love how I feel, I feel relaxed, as if every care in the world just disappears. It's my chance to break away from the reality of day to day life and enjoy myself. Some people do this with drugs or alcohol, all I need is a nice satin blouse, pencil skirt, and heels.

RenneB
02-13-2012, 09:10 PM
One thing....that's it?? I can't pick. It's like asking which part of my body do I like the best. I like them all 'cus together they make me feel whole. That's the same way with expressing my fem side. It makes me whole. The outside matches the inside.... well kindof. I'm a really hot chick on the inside...she just waited too long to get outside.... LOL...

Okay, so one thing hmmmm. .... The one thing is .... opening the mall door and walking in. That's the one thing I like about dressing.... going out and about. Took me a long time to get here, but now that I'm here, I'm havin a blast....

Renne.....

Mrs Roads
02-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Just the overall feeling of being a woman (I feel extremely sexy as a woman) :) Especially now that I've got my breast forms (first pair), I've never felt more feminine in my entire life :)

Diane Lynn
02-13-2012, 09:45 PM
I enjoy beng called ma'am.

Marleena
02-13-2012, 09:54 PM
It's the full transformation for me. It's the best feeling in the world.:)

sissystephanie
02-13-2012, 09:59 PM
My favorite thing about crossdressing is putting on the femme clothes!! I am not concerned about looking totally feminine, I just love to wear feminine clothing as often as possible!!

Karren H
02-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Mine is how overly complicated it makes my life. God I love that part.. Lucky for me I really enjoy challenges... And planning.... . The taste and smell of the lipstick I use is a close second! Curling my eye lashes isn't far behind.. :)

Jacqueline Winona
02-13-2012, 11:59 PM
The swishing sound your dress & slip make when they rub against your hose.

ArleneRaquel
02-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Hose & slips must have been created in paradise.

lingerieLiz
02-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Feeling of great soft silky fabric.

Donniesr
02-14-2012, 01:07 AM
I love it when someone knocks on the door and I no longer have to hurry into BOY mode to answer...

Brittany CD
02-14-2012, 01:44 AM
Probably the outfits

Susan_Xdress
02-14-2012, 01:52 AM
The feel of my dresses and skirts against my legs as I walk, and the wind fluttering the hems.

Fiona Scott
02-15-2012, 09:31 AM
The feeling of the stockings on freshly shaved legs.....the pull of the suspender straps as you walk and sit down......being able to choose and ware really sexy panties......the pencil skirt that rubs on my nylons......the feeling of freedom to be some one else for a brief while......just all of it :)

TGMarla
02-15-2012, 09:34 AM
For me, the best thing about getting all dolled up is the overwhelming feeling of femininity that comes over me. I feel warm and happy, and kinda "normal", like things are the way they should have been for me all along. The tactile sensations of the clothing itself, the image that greets me in the mirror, and the wonder of it all that for the moment, at least, I'm actually a woman. I love it.

Joanne108
02-15-2012, 10:45 AM
For me the best thing about dressing is the transformation from a guy to a reasonably beautiful woman. I love the clothes, the body shape, walking in a skirt, the bounce of breast forms, the dangle of earrings, make up, carrying a purse, putting on touch up lipstick, the sound of heals, pantyhose, wearing a bra, and knowing that under it all I'm still a guy.

cindi cinnamon
02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
I'd have to say, that the way it makes me "FEEL", is my most favorite thing about dressing. Their isn't one particular piece of clothing that triggers the "PINK FOG"...... It's just the whole notion of being in close touch with my feminine side, while I dress en femme, that sends me to the "MOON".

Julia_in_Pa
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
When having a nice large fresh salad I enjoy a thick bleu cheese dressing.
My favorite part of the dressing is as it's coating the spinach leaves with deliciousness.

Julia

KrystalA
02-15-2012, 11:34 AM
For me it is the fact that whether I'm only underdressed or fully en femme, I feel so girly. I wish I knew what it felt like to be a GG, but I'm thrilled with just the sensation of being one that I get from X-dressing.

girlieboy47
02-15-2012, 11:49 AM
It makes me feel very feminine and sexually excited to wear skirts, high heeled sandals and fuschia nail polish on my toes. It is really the nail polish and high heels that motivate me most. I also really enjoy the feeling of stockings on my legs but prefer the bare look when I go out because it shows the nail polish to advantage. I like to be seen in public dressed up because it gives me such a rush but I have to do it discreetly in areas away from home.