PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

monalisa
02-14-2012, 07:39 AM
How many of you are going to get dressed for Valentine's Day in pretty red or pink dresses?

jillleanne
02-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Going snowmobiling together while we still have some snow. Yes dressed of course in our moon suits.

~Joanne~
02-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, my clothes collection doesn't contain these colors yet. I have noticed that my male side still dictates the colors I am buying lol

Stephanie47
02-14-2012, 12:04 PM
After dropping my wife off a work I hurried home and got dolled up for the day. Yep, I planned to dress in reds. On went a red bra (K-Mart Pink label), red Vanity Fair panties (Style 18513) that have lace inserts on the side, a very sexy vintage red slip that has a totally lacy bodice and eight inches of fluted lace at the hem, a black garter belt and black thigh high stockings, three inch Comfort Plus red heels, and a black and red flowers print Venezia dress. Of course, my grey wig. I'm a little over dressed for doing some light housework and popping a chicken to be roasted into the oven. But, alas, I'm totally dressed in what June Cleaver would have worn on Valentine's Day in the 1950's and 1960's while waiting for Ward to get home from work.

Melissa
02-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Well I won't be dressing specifically for valentine's day (no SO) but it's really boosted my confidence to be able to go into shops and know that people will just assume I'm buying for a girlfriend, I didn't feel out of place in the lingerie section for once as I just looked like another guy cluelessly browsing the selections. Valentine's day has been like my cross-dress shopping trip dream.

Karren H
02-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Nope. Turned down a business trip this week where I could have... So I could be home and take my dear wife out tonight.

JenniferR771
02-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Hmmm! Now that is a good idea. I could take some snow pictures outside Saturday...or...stay inside and dress in red, red, RED! And red hair would add a nice touch.