PDA

View Full Version : asked to model

kerrianne
02-14-2012, 01:29 PM
I just received a phone call from a store I frequent and addicted to their clothing. They are having their fall 2012 launch party next week and was asked to be one of their models. Of course I accepted. What an honor to be asked......sooo looking forward to it

DonnaT
02-14-2012, 03:50 PM
That's pretty cool, but isn't it a little early for a fall launch?

SherriePall
02-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Congratulations! I take it the store is very CD friendly. I envy you. The way I look I don't think I could frequent a store enough to be asked to model. Unless I owned the store, but maybe not even then! One little downer in your post. The store is having a FALL launch party already. What happened to spring and summer?

kerrianne
02-14-2012, 05:22 PM

I agree bebe is rushing things a bit. They had their spring 2012 launh party was last August. Go figure

Genifer Teal
02-14-2012, 06:19 PM

It is not early. Fashion week happening right now in NYC is for the fall season. If the show is for the industry, they run 3 seasons ahead. This is to allow time for decisions to be made, orders to be placed and filled and stores to be stocked in time for actual fall purchases some time near the end of august (i'm guessing). If it is a consumer show ehibiting to customers what they can buy right now, that would be different. So where in NY is the show? Nice to see another NY girl here who seems to get out a bit? Where do you go?

larry
02-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Be sure we know when so we can get a copy and support the store..

I just received a phone call from a store I frequent and addicted to their clothing. They are having their fall 2012 launch party next week and was asked to be one of their models. Of course I accepted. What an honor to be asked......sooo looking forward to it

Jacqueline Winona
02-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Good for you, Keri! I can see why they picked you :)