PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day can be Special I guess :)

cd300
02-14-2012, 03:25 PM
well Valentines days has turned out to be awsome this year. First when I awoke my wife had gone off to take our little one to school. well she was gone for quite a while and when she returned she had gifts. one single red rose and a very dressy type shirt for me to go out in.(drab) when I hugged her for the gifts she said there are two more things? I said ok then she said look under the gift paper well there was a 3pk of hanes satin panties :battingeyelashes:. now she is not in any way supportive of my other side so I let her know how appreciative I was, the second part was actually two parted as she took me to breakfast and then Goodwill shopping well thinking I had gotten my yearly amount of Fem gifts I went looking around as she wandered the womens sections. Well I found an intact set of golf clubs that were $2 a pc. so I got the old iron set and now have all I need for a new golfer.Then an associate said we have bags in the back if u would like to see them I said sure and ended up with clubs and a bag for $27. Well went searching the wife and she had a cart with several items and as soon as I walked up to show her my finds she holds up two tops and skirts obviouisly not her size and says what do you think ? I was :eek: and soooo pleased to see she thought of Jessica as she shopped well she dared me to try them on but I wussed out as their were two other men outside of the 3 fitting rooms talking about some business thing as they waited for their wives I guess. So I got two skirts two tops a slip and one beautiful womans satin short for night time.. she said she cant wait to see them tonight.(she is ok with non obviously Fem shorts and panties). So I am in heaven and for the first time ever everthing I bought Fit:daydreaming:. So as I type this she is taking a nap b/c she has to work but the new satin shorts and panties she bought me are in washer for tonight when she gets home :o. She did say after we finished shopping I hope you dont get to spoiled by this as she wanted to make our day special not just for her(we have been on a downslope for while) So I thanked her nicely:heehee: and she went and laid down.
not sure what to think overall but right now I am very happy about it. :)

Thanks for reading
:hugs:
Jessica Satin

Theresa_W
02-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Wow! What a wonderful day! and a wonderful wife! Thank you for sharing that! :)

Now, I hope you got her something equally wonderful in return?!? ;)

Huggs,

Terri

suchacutie
02-14-2012, 03:56 PM
What a fun time!!!! It's defininately worth returning her favor. Positive feedback and all that :)

Ah, yes, that's the word for it..... Love!

tina

cd300
02-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Wow! What a wonderful day! and a wonderful wife! Thank you for sharing that! :)

Now, I hope you got her something equally wonderful in return?!? ;)

Huggs,

Terri
Oh yeah Terri she made out well also we spent like $80 at goodwill so she got her share lol

cd300
02-14-2012, 06:56 PM
also she got flowers a card and panties i had bought her before our shopping trip.. :)

fullbrief1
02-14-2012, 07:36 PM
It sure is nice when our wifes are OK with our desires. I got a very nice card this AM and a kiss. Last year I was in luck with a full length nightgown. I hope the clubs work good too!

Jacqueline Winona
02-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Love this story! You're living the dream. :)

cd300
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
It sure is nice when our wifes are OK with our desires. I got a very nice card this AM and a kiss. Last year I was in luck with a full length nightgown. I hope the clubs work good too!

well get to test the clubs tomorrow at range then maybe saturday for a full ride around the course we will see. Now for the moment she seems ok with this but She is generally Anti-crossdressing normaly so I am treading lightly maybe just maybe she is starting to lighten up a bit. like i said above she is "ok" non obvious fem item like dark no lace panties. the satin shorts I got are red but look just like a pair of red guy boxers I already own. The rest of my purchase she wont see again unless she is in the very back of the closet lol..