PDA

View Full Version : Busted "again " by the family dog

pernille d
02-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Is a dog mans best friend, ???

About a yesr ago Basically because of the dog *my wife found some of my lingeri . *We of cause talked and no more than my lingeri was discussed ( she does not like the thought but on the other hand is also a little curious about what i do) *. So it's left at that .*

Yesterday it happened again " yes the dog " bless her little soul . My wife greeted me at the door after returning from work and I asked her how her day had been . She replied " I did washing all day and I washed some if your specal underwear!!!!" ,the dog came with them but where she got them from I don't know??? *"
How unlucky is that 2 times busted by the family pet but the good thing *is my wife looks at the funny side of it and has not said more as she knows i have s hard job to talk about that type of thing .*

Just wondering anyone else busted by there pets ????*

Tara Bordeaux
02-15-2012, 02:47 PM
No, but I do have to say I LOL'd at the thought of the dog running up to your wife with a pair of panties in his mouth, all happy and shit.
:heehee::heehee:

Julogden
02-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Sounds like you need a better place to store your clothes, not to mention having a talk with your wife whether it's hard for you to do or not. You owe her that much, especially given that she's reacting pretty well to discovering your dressing. ;)

Carol

BillieJoEllen
02-15-2012, 03:01 PM
This past summer I came home and OMG!!!! My panties were all over the living room, the dining room and kitchen. I managed to get everything picked up about two minutes before my wife walked in the door. Whew! Close call. I now keep our spare bedroom door closed so puppy doesn't ever do that again.

Marleena
02-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Lol..great stories! My dog got a hold of a pair of my lavender pantyhose that I hadn't worn. Darn things were expensive too. She left them in the living room. Thank goodness my wife knew I wear them. They had runs in them after that. grrr..

Ressie
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
My dogs love to take stuff in the backyard. If they take my bra or panties out there it could be embarrassing. They also grab stuff animals when I take them for a walk, then leave them in the front yard. Also, it's not easy to get anything out of there mouth. Tug of war with a bra, no thanks!

Karren H
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Bet my wife would pay big money for a dog like that!! :(

RADER
02-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Now go and put some special Dog Treats in or next to your wifes under wear drawer.
It will be interesting what she says to that.
Rader