PDA

View Full Version : Do u LOVE or LUST your female persona? What did u get "her" for Valentines?

docrobbysherry
02-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Let's go easy on the details here! Just wondered how many treat their fem side like or as a "girlfriend"? :hugs:

Admittedly, Sherry is mine at PRESENT! More lust than love with "us".:o

To EVERYONE, what did u get "her" for Valentines Day? Or, did u skip over "her" for someone u love or lust MORE than her?:love:

(I gave Sherry an inspired, romantic, photo session she'll NEVER forget! Neither will I! If you've seen the pics, u KNOW what I mean!):heehee:
And, I JUST bought her a surprise pair of boots!

Jacqueline Winona
02-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Not yet, Sherry! But the Day isn't over :)

Diane Lynn
02-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I bought a "Charmed Menories" braclet from Kay's and a new necklace and earings.

Marleena
02-14-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm going to treat her to some new clothes on pay day Sherry. :)

Barbara Ella
02-14-2012, 09:41 PM
Four pair of new shoes

Babes

StephanieDragg
02-14-2012, 09:51 PM
No I let my Boyfriend do that, (lust my persona) but I enjoyed the usual Valentines Day treats, candy, roses, perfume, dinner and drinks and I'll leave the other details to your imagination

t-girlxsophie
02-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Didn't get any girlie gifts for valentines.All my attention was for my Lovely Lady.It's one day Sophie takes a back seat.Did get new pair of Boots for night out soon though

Sophie

sissystephanie
02-14-2012, 10:10 PM
I didn't buy Stephanie anything for Valentine's day, but I did get a beautiful Blue Satin dress from Spiegal today wich I had not ordered. I was supposed to be getting a Green Satin skirt, which I had ordered!! The dress was in my size, but was one I would not have ordered because it had a back zipper! With my bad shoulder I cannot use a back zipper, so never get a dress with one. I am sending it back to Spiegal at their expense! It was fun to get it though! Hope I do get the skirt soon!

danielletorresani
02-15-2012, 12:07 PM
All lust for me.

I bought some new stockings and a new wig.

Cheryl T
02-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Been housebound after a recent surgery so I didn't get to go shopping for either me or my wife.