PDA

View Full Version : Eating;

andreaboots
10-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Ok, now suppose you go "out" with your girlfriends to a nice restaurant. You're seated and it's cozy and the lighting is low. How does one eat when in CD? I mean, how would one act, I know this is silly sounding so far, but are there types of table poise we CD'ers need to know when at the table??? (crossing legs, sitting upright, hands or hand in lap, one hand with fork, the other resting on elbow upright holding a napkin, etc....????):Pullhair: +?

robinLynn
10-30-2005, 11:00 PM
take my adcice luv since ive done it take small portions and watch all the girls around u for best results

heather7166
10-30-2005, 11:03 PM
As a GG, I usually cross my ankles under the table. It's comfy (I'm a big girl and am not comfy crossing my legs) It's still feminine, and noone sees your undies (unless you want them too:eek: ) As for the other stuff, just be yourself - minus the belching lol. you can't change the way you eat, that'll make you un-comfortable and more self-concious. keep the conversation the same, and always use a straw in your drink (that is very fem). don't drink a beer from the bottle, get a glass (i'm told this, i drink from the bottle). My mom says it's not a ladylike thing to drink from the bottle. I say be yourself, if you feel you want to lean on the table a little, go ahead (I have been asked to remove my "Girls" from the table).
Watch you mother or favorite aunt to see if they place their left hand in their lap or on the table. This should give you an idea of how you'd be expected to behave if you were born a girl. (boys get away witha lot).

Hope it helps!

DonnaT
10-30-2005, 11:37 PM
I've only done it once, but fell into lady like posture right off just by avoiding the manly spreading out. Sit straight, arms close in to the sides, no elbows on the table, ankles crossed.