PDA

View Full Version : Its my house and my front door

Christie ann
02-15-2012, 03:36 PM
...and I will open it how ever I am dressed.

Delivery man just came by and I really didn't care what he thought. I was just in my cleaning the house clothes with (new) wig and rolled up socks forms, girl jeans, peasant top and no make up having a great day.

~Joanne~
02-15-2012, 03:39 PM
That's what life is all about :) who could possibly blame you? no one :) have a great day

Karren H
02-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Bet everyone in Colorado knows by now.... That your wearing friggin girls jeans!!

~Joanne~
02-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Bet everyone in Colorado knows by now.... That your wearing friggin girls jeans!!

lmfao He probably got on the radio the minute he got back in the truck ;) You crack me up karren :)

paulaprimo
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
i totally agree with you...so whats the problem?? did he make a rude comment or just gice you the "LOOK"??
but then again as karren stated, it could be the girls jeans...lol

Lisia
02-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Good for you! I've been taking small steps, tentatively. Just returned from the apartment laundry area(wig, tank top with mesh shirt over it, forms, short(ish) skirt and black hose, no makeup) and nobody seemed to notice! It was nice to see this when I got back. :)

Lisia

RADER
02-15-2012, 07:12 PM
your wearing friggin girls jeans!!

Now Karren: I saw a post of yours just the other day that said that you use your jeans for cleaning.
Now what about that. I want to see a picture of you in some Pajama Jeans.
Rader

wilt575
02-15-2012, 07:35 PM

So who notices I wear cruvy girls jeans all the time what is their to notice who cares?

JohnH
02-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I always answer the door no matter what I'm wearing. One Sunday I was wearing a floral maxi-dress, and I answered the door, The people out front were Mormon "sisters". It was quite interesting to say the least!

Johanna (John)