PDA

View Full Version : UNDERDRESSERS - 2nd Class CDers ?

Eve II
02-15-2012, 04:57 PM
I seem to read over and over about not "being able to get it - underdressing". It's almost like we are the ******* child of crossdressing. If we can't dress 100% than
what's the use - OMG, I got dressed this morning, couldn't paint my toes - I'm a underdresser :eek: What- only a bra & panties - What a loser!
I'm a underdresser - I LOVE it. I can't dress "to the nines" right now because of my situation. I love wearing hose, panties & having my"girls" in a bra. Yes, I wear double pocketed shirts, vest or whatever to hide my breast and that's OK with me. If someone rubs my back and feels my bra strap, then I'll deal with that (no one usually comes that close to me). My God, you would think that on this site- of all the sites out there- that people would be happy knowing that we are doing something to express our inner femme side - please give us something gurls. Do you want us to leave the site until we can become 100 %ers? Should we not do anything until that glorious time arrives that we can become the true 100% CDer.
Maybe I'll just download and print a photo of one of the many beautiful gurls on this site and keep it in my pocket. Because I can't wear anything, I'll just pull it out when I have my feme urge and pretend that's enough.
One last question, are we all underdressers until we finally remove all male parts?
As for me, I'm glad for everyone on and off the site that finds some way to come out of their shell and express their femme/male feelings. Right now, I'll settle for the lace bra & boy shorts I have on right now.

Karren H
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Line forms behind me! Lol. Second class CD's equals 3rd class TGs... Equals 4th class human.... Second rate female want a be's... Who cares? I don't classify myself!

STACY B
02-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Don't fret Eve. We are all 2nd Class to someone in the Tg community. If you want to reach sainthood you have to become fully TS, pass completely, and never come back to this forum whilst maintaining your 30 photos a week to Facebook showing what a great time you are having.
It is all the same strangeness of the brain, something we don't have a choice over, but it depends where you are standing what the viewpoint is to others. It all depends what your circumstances are and how well you are able to express those feelings. I am a happy clappy crossdresser who is quite happy doing what I do and no more. You aren't doing any harm. If it makes you happy then you do your thing. :D:D

THATS RITE ,, If everybody would leave us alone we would be fine but NOOOOOO

Stephanie47
02-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I love to 'under dress' because I am not passable. Why do I under dress? Because I love the feel of pantyhose caressing my legs and making those nylon panties cling to my derriere. I usually pass on the bra, but, not always. However, I do wear a nylon or lace camisole under my tee shirt. If it's black on black or white on white under my outwear, nobody's going to see it.

Vanessa Storrs
02-15-2012, 05:18 PM
If you are satisfied with your style of dressing there is nobody else to worry about. If you are happy underdressing or living in the closet that makes you no less of a crossdresser than Ru Paul. Do what you like and be happy about it.

suzy1
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Eve, I think [hope] that you are talking about a small minority here that will see you as a 2nd Class CDer,
I have had some less than nice comments because I don’t go out dressed.
We are all here to support each other. But there will always be some here who judge us.

The important point is you sticking around and not being put off by them.

SUZY

Dulcinea
02-15-2012, 05:33 PM
I underdress because even when I would love to fully dress sometimes, I have to consider the wants, needs and lives of my wife and kids who would be deeply damaged if I would lost my job and livehood. Underdress is what is available for me and I am truly grateful to have that and to be able to wear polished toenails, panties and hose while keeping my family and my job.
Something I have learned here is not to care about what everybody thinks. If I am second class or third then thank God for that.
Also thank you all, this site is a great support.

Marleena
02-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Underdressed is better than not dressed at all!

I never knew all of this was a competition.:)

Richelle423
02-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Well Eve, I am an underdreser.When I go to work it's just panties. My SO doesn't acccept anything I do.When I'm at home it's panties,hose,bra,pants or jeans or whatever.
though I can't get dresed to the nines,I still am a crossdresser. wether it be a person that just wears pantyhose or panties or girlie socks or a bra under a shirt we still are crossdressers.just because we don't go to the 'nines" doesn't mean we are not crossdressers.WE take everything at a level that we are acostomed to.

sissystephanie
02-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Scarlet Rose said it so very well!! And Marleena, Crossdressing is NOT a competition, not at all!!

RADER
02-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Yep!! I am a under dresses; And why? Well I would never pass as a girl
on any given day, even with help of all the merry men.
I have been wearing panties full time for 6 years; a bra in colder months for
sure, and some times with forms. I also have Fem Jeans from Lane Bryant,
I love the way they fit. Then I have a drab shirt, I need a pocket for my cell
phone, so in a way I am almost dressed like any GG at the Mall, or Grocery Store.
Rader

Lisia
02-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Our community here is all about diversity, please don't let the posts of a few cause you to feel unwelcome! We are all here for our own reasons, and cover the entire spectrum, and then some. You are welcome here, and as deserving of a place at our 'table' as anyone else!

Lisia

~Joanne~
02-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Like Karren, I don't classify myself as anything but me. Some days I go full nine yet never leave the closet, some days I go complete drab which is most days, some days I under dress (usually pantyhose) for the added warmth. With all the labels out there, who needs another? be yourself and do what you like or whatever you can when you can.

30 days or so on the forum and the most recurring theme is to push you out of your "safe zone". Those that are out want us all out (not all of them lol), those that shave say "shave it" when looking for solutions around it, and those trying to shop from the closet get told to just go buy it. I am not saying that ANY of these are wrong but only YOU can decide what is for you and what isn't.

Have a great week
Joanne

kristinacd55
02-15-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm an underdresser just about 24/7, no shame in that! I'd love to do the over part 24/7....hmmm maybe someday! :daydreaming:

Leeiah
02-15-2012, 07:34 PM
nothing wrong with underdressing, I am sure ever CD does it at some point.

anonymousinmaryland
02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Content to be an underdresser. Might feel differently about it in ten years, but for the last 25 or so, fine.

Melissa
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Being in the closet I still worry about being found out just when I'm underdressing, just wearing panties under my male clothes is enough for me at the moment, for me it's still early steps in my journey, I think it's up to each individual as to how far they want to travel

prettytoes
02-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I do what makes me happy and keeps me from being a "target". I have to be discreet for many reasons. I don't give a rat's a$$ what the CD godesses have to say about it. It's kind of ironic that people who strive to be accepted are so un-accepting!
Better watch out....the CD police may stop you to see if you are wearing panties!

sterling12
02-15-2012, 08:10 PM
So, somebody throws out an "opinion," and we have to accept that as Gospel? Consider that just about everything that is written around this Forum is opinion! Logically, some of this stuff you think about, partially accept, reject out of hand, or consider it to be The Ravings of A Lunatic.

Consider that virtually all of us have worn "something" underneath our male coverings. I imagine that a full time shift to wearing panties was a hallmark for most of us, when we started to think about possibly being TG.

People who are "critical" without constructive purpose, who seem to delight in personal attacks, are usually trying to compensate for their own feelings of fear and inadequacy. Calling anyone "second class" hearkens back to a time in This Country when they used terms like that about Blacks, Foreign-Born, or Mentally Handicapped people. Isn't it a pity that our own Sisters would still resort to such stupidity?

Peace and Love, Joanie

fullbrief1
02-15-2012, 08:40 PM
:thumbsup:I am sure glad this thread came up. I cant pass so I will not try but under-dressing feels right. Sexy smooth and comfortable all under and for the most part there is not a lot of explaining to do. But I am here to help understand others including myself:battingeyelashes:

Barbara Ella
02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
There is a commonality here. I am me. I am a cross dresser. I wear women's clothing. I underdress 24/7 and dress full when I am able because I want to. I may never go out of the house.

When, where, how (except maybe for panties on the head at parties) doesnt enter into the equation of who I am. I think no less or more of anyone who does more or less.

Babes

Lorileah
02-15-2012, 08:46 PM
And Marleena, Crossdressing is NOT a competition, not at all!!

yes it is! yes it is! and I am Miss Congeniality!

Personally....I don't really want to hear what color underwear anyone has on. Funny outside of CD's no one really discusses that (except GoDaddy)

docrobbysherry
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Underdressing to me is like skateboarding! See, U can board to the beach if u like, but I prefer to take a Porsche! Will I think anything BAD because u board? NO! It's just NOT FOR ME!:straightface:

U want become a TRUE 2nd class citizen here, Eve? Try posting as a FETISH DRESSER! See what kind of reception u get! BRRRR!:devil:

Barbara Dugan
02-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I always used to think underdressers were a majority, I don't underdress because on my personal experience is like mental torture

Badtranny
02-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I guess you could say that I'm one of those that "don't get it". But I certainly don't mind if anyone does it. In fact, I can't recall a recent spate of underdresser bashing on the forum at all. I kind of assumed that ALL of the CD's underdressed.

I must have missed that thread. ;-)

Debglam
02-15-2012, 10:26 PM
I seem to read over and over about not "being able to get it - underdressing".

Eve,

As others have said, this gender stuff is not a competition, at least not to most of us! However, not "getting it" is not a value judgement IMO. I tried underdressing and it did nothing for me so I guess you could say I don't get it either. But the fact is that if it makes you, or anyone else happy who are we to say anything about it.

Be who you are and enjoy what you are doing!
Debby

jillleanne
02-15-2012, 10:31 PM
I must have skipped school that day. I have never given any thought as to putting gender enhanced people in various classes based on how they dress or anything else for that matter. But then again, there are few things in life I can say I actually hate; using labels is one of them, so I guess that's why I have never paid any attention to such things. If someone thinks that way about me, they need to deal with it, not me. I do feel sorry for them also. I'm quite happy just the way I am, thank you, and nothing they can say or do will have any effect on my life in any way whatsoever. I like it that way too.

DebbieL
02-15-2012, 11:39 PM
There is nothing wrong with Underdressing, and even many cross-dressers, transgenders, and pre-transition transsexuals find that they are much more comfortable or at least less uncomfortable in men's clothes when they can under-dress.

On the other hand, to someone who has made it to the point of being passable, under-dressing is just ordinary while going out in full femme pretty mode takes much more work, planning, and consideration, but has certain rewards, which make the effort worth it. Unfortunately, for those who, for various reasons, can't pass or aren't that pretty when they pass, under-dressing is the consolation prize, not where they really want to be.

To a transsexual, the goal is to live full-time as a woman, and be accepted as a woman all the time. The process is much more involved, because you need to be able to get through a whole day without a 5 o'clock shadow blowing your cover - so more permanent hair removal, such as laser or electrolysis is needed. The desire to be able to wear any clothes may create the desire for breasts (actually there are MANY reasons a TS would want breasts. This requires hormones, diet, and possibly surgery. However, for those who have desire, cross-dressing is just as step in the right direction. They need to live and act as a woman as much as possible. At first, maybe only on week-ends, then every night and all day on Saturday and Sunday. Eventually, they will get the therapists letter and change their gender legally and start reporting to work as a woman.

Unfortunately, not all transsexuals can transition, some, like me, went through puberty and ended up with a Bass voice, 6 foot tall, size 11 or larger feet, big ribs, square jaw, and receding hair line. Cross-dressing is a consolation prize, a chance to let the "Real Me" out, but the transition isn't as practical. Even with thousands of dollars worth of electrolysis, hormones, surgery, diet, exercise, facial surgery, and hair transplants - the outcome would likely be disappointing. Since Living as a woman full time is not an option, we at least have the option of under-dressing when we can't go out the way we really want to be.

If you love under-dressing, and that's as far as you ever wanted to go, and you never want to do more than that, then consider yourself lucky. You are completely satisfied with forms of expression that are easily done, and you don't have to bother with the expense required to appear as an attractive woman.

The question you might want to ask yourself, is; "Is this really all I would want in an idea world?". If you rubbed the lamp and the genie came out of the bottle and said "I can grant you 3 wishes, but could you make the last wish to set me free?" - would you wish to be able to under-dress all the time, or would you want to be a beautiful and popular young girl or young woman?

Vanessa5
02-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I am what I am I guess. Never thought about being 2nd class or anything. Almost all on this forum have positive things to say. That is why I like it so much.

We are a group of like minded individuals with enough diversity to keep each other engaged. In my journey I have found this site with all the advice given a real beacon of light.

Misti
02-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Line forms behind me! Lol. Second class CD's equals 3rd class TGs... Equals 4th class human.... Second rate female want a be's... Who cares? I don't classify myself!

Thanks, Karren. I'm next in your line. OMG "it's" started all over again. Personally, I refuse to read one post further, as I almost left the forum over exactly just such issue(s) before.

Bye and best of luck to you all... :love:

L&R

Eve II
02-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Thanks Debbie - well put. I'm happy where I am. But, my third wish would be a beautiful, popular young girl ( I've already been down the popular young guy road).

Beverley Sims
02-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Nice dress, high heels and handbag, all dressed to kill. Classy.
Dress and stockings 1st class
Skirt and blouse 2nd class
Jeans crowd 3rd class
Under dressers 4th class
remainder 5th class
Fetish dressers and the like? 6th class
See! you are not a second class citizen at all.
I am travelling 4th class at the moment, I have been travelling a lot 3rd class and some 2nd class.
Very little 1st class and no Classy.
Oh! well this should draw some comment.

jaglover
02-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Unfortunately, not all transsexuals can transition, some, like me, went through puberty and ended up with a Bass voice, 6 foot tall, size 11 or larger feet, big ribs, square jaw, and receding hair line. Cross-dressing is a consolation prize, a chance to let the "Real Me" out, but the transition isn't as practical. Even with thousands of dollars worth of electrolysis, hormones, surgery, diet, exercise, facial surgery, and hair transplants - the outcome would likely be disappointing.

That's an interesting comment. Are you saying that you'd want to transition but only if the result would be good-looking?

Marleena
02-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Here's something to keep in mind. I'm pretty sure all of us in this so called "hierarchy" started by trying on something girlie on our road to self discovery.:)

Robyn7778
02-16-2012, 08:58 AM
It only matters how you feel, not how anybody else feels about it. The issue is with the one passing judgement, not you. Honestly, I can't imagine why anyone in our community would be that way, but human nature is a funny thing sometimes. That said, I'm not sure that if one simply states that they don't get it, that they are necessarily passing judgment or looking down on you. It may just be a clumsy way of saying it's not for them. If, on the other hand, they are saying it in a judgmental way, then go back to my first two sentences. ;-)