PDA

View Full Version : a funny thing happened

Kelli Ca
02-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I started underdressing at work lately, so the other day I was wearing some pink satin brief panties and jeans, about half way through the day i became aware that a loine may show through. i thought it was kinda funny to worry about panty lines any way i asked the wife and they only show when climbing the stairs or bending over. I guess it thongs from now on lol

Kelli Ca
02-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I guess looking back you really had to be there

Marleena
02-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Panty lines are never acceptable to the fashion police! I always worry about bending over and showing a waistband. A thong could be worse in that regard.:)

Barbara Ella
02-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Question is, did you notice anyone following you up the stairs, and standing around where you had to bend over?

Babes

docrobbysherry
02-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Must be stretch jeans, Lisa? I could wear breast forms under my drab jeans and no one would notice!

Vanessa5
02-16-2012, 12:24 AM
I have worn panties to work for 2 years and no one notices. Thongs to some shapewear I can feel the lines but no one has said a word. I even talk and walk around GG's and they say nothing. I figure they would be the first to point it out.

Mollyanne
02-16-2012, 06:37 AM
Must be stretch jeans, Lisa? I could wear breast forms under my drab jeans and no one would notice!

THAT'S NOT THE PLACE FOR BREAST FORMS Sherry!!!!! (HA HA HA)

Mollyanne

jaglover
02-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Panty lines are never acceptable to the fashion police! I always worry about bending over and showing a waistband. A thong could be worse in that regard.:)

I'm a bit naughty about that; when I'm coming back from a meeting on the train I've generally made sure that my knickers are showing a tiny bit so people will get a quick flash when I stretch to put my bag up on the shelf. Childish, I know.

Marleena
02-16-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm a bit naughty about that; when I'm coming back from a meeting on the train I've generally made sure that my knickers are showing a tiny bit so people will get a quick flash when I stretch to put my bag up on the shelf. Childish, I know.

Sounds like you're living on the edge and having fun.:)

Jess Marie
02-17-2012, 10:38 AM
I used to work at Under Armour, and as their requirement, all employees had to wear their clothes while on the job. I always wore loose mesh shorts because they are comfortable, but also because I could wear whatever type panty I wanted and there would be no lines. Well, one day I was wearing a thong and my manager dropped papers and I quickly said, I'll get them for you. I was very good friends with this manager, we told eachother everything, and she gave me great life advice (never told her about cding though). So as I was bending down, she bent down and lightly said, "You may want to wear a longer shirt.... or boxers" and she started laughing. I stood up and I could tell she was joking around so I said, you are so funny and she started laughing harder. That day did not impact us at all and we continued to be great friends until I left a few months later.

KandisTX
02-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I have worn panties and pantyhose exclusively for over 20 years now. Not once have I been questioned by anyone about my undergarments, and even if I were, it's nobodies business what I am wearing but MINE. Lately though, since I work nights and I'm the only one in the office, I have been getting more opportunity to wear more so I have been going through my lingerie and wearing something new each night. ;) The only incident of discovery I have had was when I had to have the EMS called because my heart rate was exceedingly high as was my blood pressure. FORTUNATELY, the young EMS that was hooking up the leads was a very pretty young woman and when she realized I was wearing pantyhose, she very discreetly put the leads on my calves and didn't say a word. She did however look me in the eye, winked and mouthed the word "sorry if I ran them". I smiled and nodded, fortunately having taken one of my nitro glycerine tablets brought my BP down enough they did not have to transport me to the hospital.

docrobbysherry
02-17-2012, 09:02 PM
THAT'S NOT THE PLACE FOR BREAST FORMS Sherry!!!!! (HA HA HA)

Mollyanne
You're rite, Molly! I mite attract a woman expecting BIG THINGS! And, would SHE be disappointed! RFL!