PDA

View Full Version : Skking DOES have it"S benefits

Jacqueline Winona
02-16-2012, 08:01 PM
In addition to being a great time, excellent workout, I also got to wear 100% silk thermals, a hat with goldi locks, women's ski pants (if anyone can tell me the difference between men's Large/medium and women's size 10/12 I'd love to hear it:)), and looked just like everyone else. The thermals are not only incredibly comfortable but they keep you warmer and don't absorb moisture like the old fashioned long underwear. Great day! (yes, I meant skiing, forgot to look at the title when I was editing so I missed that one.) :_

Tasha_Yar
02-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Skiing, I assume. In drabs, I'm a class A FIS racer, in So-Called En-Femme Skiing gear, I'm still a FIS class A racer, but have way more fun out-running the boys. The difference? None, except big forms for some shape and a glued-on, woven in hair piece for some femme looking hair. (Wigs just don't work at 40 MPH on the Grizzly Peak at Squaw) Goggles hide most male flaws and as Janice said, ski pants are ski pants.

Later at the lodge is a whole different scene, that I only have done once, and only to order a drink with my parka still on.

-Tasha

Jacqueline Winona
02-17-2012, 10:54 AM
I did mean skiing, thanks Tasha! :) Not a racer, but that must be a great feeling knowing you're winning while en femme!