PDA

View Full Version : He's A Lady

Deborah_UK
10-31-2005, 03:53 AM
Last night I caught a US reality show on one of our UK cable channels (Paramount Comedy Channel) called He's A Lady. All the guys were stereotypical "macho" men, but one of them, Albert (Alberta), looked absolutely fabulous - but I was in tears at the end of the show when Dave (Winona) gave her talk as to how what she had learned as a woman to be a man, even the male judge was wiping his eyes, it was so touching.

OK the guys were not CDs - or were any of them? :) but it seemed a pretty cool programme, it was all taken lightheartedly but there was a strong positive message within it.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-31-2005, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately I missed it myself here in the States, but I've heard really good things about it.

As you've said, it's not about CDs (although there was a lot of speculation that Alberta was just a bit too good at things) but showed some good examples how crossdressing can help one become more rounded.

If it's repeating, it's well worth seeing.

Shelly Preston
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Unfortunately I missed the show but found a link.

This explains the programme planning.

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/hes_a_lady/hes_a_lady.html

celeste26
10-31-2005, 04:35 PM
I saw the whole series (it was a short term "reality show"), it was aired earlier this year.

Not a hint of put down even for the participants who just couldnt get the look down, the very first episode almost half of the contestants were eliminated. Try a whole body wax (without stopping one session ouch) even the nose hairs ouch.

Very little value for CD (IMHO) and each day the winner got some macho time outside the event. All in all though not totally worthless, it appeared the last three actually learned a great deal about their wives/girlfriends.

Of course I dont usually watch "reality" shows, this one caught my eye though.

Andrea's Lynne
10-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Gee.....how terrible it would have been to be "tricked" into competing on the show!!

Lynne

Karren H
11-01-2005, 01:36 AM
Last night I caught a US reality show on one of our UK cable channels (Paramount Comedy Channel) called He's A Lady. All the guys were stereotypical "macho" men, but one of them, Albert (Alberta), looked absolutely fabulous - but I was in tears at the end of the show when Dave (Winona) gave her talk as to how what she had learned as a woman to be a man, even the male judge was wiping his eyes, it was so touching.

OK the guys were not CDs - or were any of them? :) but it seemed a pretty cool programme, it was all taken lightheartedly but there was a strong positive message within it.

Yes it did and I think it really got me excited about dressing again!!! Thats what I told my wife when she found out I dressed and I feel that is set me free or switched on a green light to expand my effort!! Add in What Not to Wear!!! You are right about Alerta, she is beautiful!! lol and if only looks counted should have won!!

Love Karren

knelson
11-01-2005, 02:52 PM
The show was wonderful. It was fun watching it with my girl toy as she finally took the hint to let me dress in front of her. At first she was a little taken a back from the ordeal but eventually learned that it was a very part of my life.

Vickie
11-04-2005, 12:37 AM
I went to the actual website for the show :angel:
http://www.tbs.com/shows/hesalady

They have some pretty good size video clips from episodes 1 to 6. I was really impressed with Alberta, very hot looking! Wow what a fun show for bringing out the best in men, their feminine side.

Vickie
http://ca.geocities.com/vickieb6000/

jo_ann
11-04-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah alberta was a hottie.. by the way, the girls standing next to them were the guy's wives. Dam I wish I had kept those VHS tapes.

Francine
11-05-2005, 03:25 AM
That was a SUPER reality series (for us cd/tg girls)

I saw every episode!

And yes, Wynonna (Dave) won.... he knew if he had a chance to win the "beauty pageaent" it was going to be in the "message/statement" and it showed. He really was..... a lady.

Lilith Moon
11-05-2005, 06:41 AM
Thanks everybody for the website URL. I had missed the final episode and was wondering who won. Congrats to big hearted Wynonna (Dave)