PDA

View Full Version : wedding

funforall
02-18-2012, 03:51 AM
do any of you ladies ever dream about getting married in a pretty white dress

Beverley Sims
02-18-2012, 04:17 AM
Yes did it once.
I used to organize mock weddings for fundraisers.
As an organizer I was always dressed, quite often one of the bridesmaids.
The ides was Pay for the wedding breakfast and entertainement and bring a present suitable for a small child or a person in a retirement home.
These were distributed at christmas time by the organization that held the wedding.
Christmas presents in wedding paper looked novel.
Sometimes they were opened and displayed for all to see.

JessHaust
02-18-2012, 04:19 AM
No, i eloped 31 years ago, and that was enough. Still married to that same beautiful woman, we just share more clothes now.

prene
02-18-2012, 04:47 AM
maybe in a small curvy white dress on a beach.... yes.

I would have to loose a few lbs though.

Danielle Gee
02-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Yes, that’s always been one of my recurring fantasies. I believe a wedding gown has to be the ultimate in feminine dressing!

Danielle

Karren H
02-18-2012, 06:52 AM
Oh yeah!! I've worn a few wedding dresses and they are amazing how they make you feel! Pretty sure my wife hid hers to keep me from wearing it! Lol

One I've worn - http://mob112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/karrenhutton/Wedding%20Dress/wed1.jpg

karanne
02-18-2012, 08:45 AM
I was married once - a 'marriage of convenience'. This was in college, he was from Lebanon and gay, I was a pre-op TG, with only a few years of living as a female under my belt. I needed money, he needed to be married to satisfy social, legal and family obligations. (This was a few years ago when being gay or 'different' was a Bad Thing to get around.)

So, we married in a civil ceremony, so I have a 'Mrs.' before my name. We 'honeymooned' in Kuwait (beautiful area) where his sisters got me complete Arab-style women's outfits. (And more importantly, taught me how to wear them properly.) We 'consummated' the marriage, and after a few years, got divorced. I later set up one of his younger sisters (a closet lesbian) with a fellow I knew who was also in the closet and needed to get married.

So, am I a 'male-order bride'? (spelling intentional)

phballet
02-18-2012, 09:01 AM
always!! i've always thought that the bride in white is quite the symbol of radiant beauty and femininity!:> something abt white big dresses that makes me think that....

Babeba
02-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Only really in the past couple of years, and I think if I didn't like Crystal so darn much, it wouldn't be as big a deal... :|

She's not really the wedding type (in boy or girl mode) but I kind of think it would be nice if she at least wore pretty underwear when we get married, to acknowledge her fem side!

Sheila11
02-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Not so much the wedding but love the dress. I nearly cried the first time I tried one on.

Kelli Ca
02-18-2012, 07:00 PM
I am already married, but I wouldve loved to wear a nice white wedding dress with vail and all, not to mention the lovely lingerie.

Leana
02-18-2012, 07:50 PM
OMG yes! The dress, The veil, the lingerie, the whole day, it would be a dream!

leannejames2011
02-18-2012, 08:37 PM
My next (and last) marrage will be me being a bride. I can't see that happening too soon so I haven't started looking for my dress yet. When I meet the right girl, I will have to begin my wedding dress search. I figure I'll end up doing what my first wife did for her dress. She had it custom made by a local seamstress.

Leanne

Diane Smith
02-19-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm not sure I'll ever get married, but I'd love to be a bridesmaid at least once.

- Diane

Jess Marie
02-19-2012, 03:12 AM
I honestly have no desire to wear a wedding dress. It may come as a shock, but I think that is one of the few times I have no qualms about being a male. Plus, I'm not good when it comes to keep white white.

jilliannichols
02-19-2012, 07:24 AM
If I ever get married again,I'm definitely wearing a dress-just not one with a super long train.That was the worst thing about my wedding.I couldn't get close enough to her for even a hug without stepping on that damnable train.

Ally 2112
02-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Believe it or not my x wife actually sold her wedding dress to me after we spit up .By then it was 15 years old thou .She said she needed the money .But if i were to get married again (and im 99.9999% sure i will not ever again !) I would insist i wear a dress

Diane Lynn
02-19-2012, 08:24 AM
My ex-wife left her wedding dress at the house when she left. I still have it, and have worn it, but it is now 20 years old. I would love to go try on bridal dresses, bit I am not sure if I would buy one. I just seems impractical as I would have no place to wear it. My fiance already said she will not let me wear a dress. I am planning to go to the SCC convention in Atlanta in 2013, and they have a vow renewal service and ask everyone to wear white. May be I can get a dress for that.

Miranda G
02-19-2012, 08:31 AM
do any of you ladies ever dream about getting married in a pretty white dress

Only every hour of every day, so not really!

KandisTX
02-19-2012, 08:45 AM
My wife and I have toyed with the idea of having a wedding where we are either both dressed in gorgeous wedding dresses, or I am in the dress and she is in a tuxedo. Not sure if it will ever happen, but it is always nice to dream. That and I have recently met a lovely young woman that works for a wedding dress store here in Houston and she is just WAITING for a CD to come into the shop to try on dresses, well she also hopes we'll buy the dress we eventually fall in love with, but she cannot wait for a crossdresser to come set an appointment with her. :)

susmitha
02-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes, I would like to have a secret role reversal wedding ceremony with me as the bride and my GG wife as the groom. "He" should consummate the marriage and make me feel like a real bride.

cindybabe
02-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Not so much the wedding, but to parade about with the dress and lovely lingerie and then have my wife consumate the marriage is my favourite fantasy:heehee:

Rachel Morley
02-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh yes, you bet! I have actually worn a wedding dress out to a formal ball once. It was white and very "wedding-y" in style. Anyway, my own wedding I wore all the wedding underwear but with a tux suit. My wife has said that if we ever get our vows renewed she would like us both in wedding dresses. :)

Cheryl T
02-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Absolutely!
But she refuses to wear a tux....lol.

Cindia
02-19-2012, 01:11 PM
I honestly have no desire to wear a wedding dress.

Same here. I don't go for long dresses in general (I like to show off my legs) so maybe thats it.

tswansio
02-22-2012, 09:40 AM
What could be more girly than a wedding dress! My wife will take me out dressed to nice restaurants but everytime in a thrift shop I can't get her interested in getting me a wedding gown or bridesmaid gown.

Slyman81
02-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Dressers in all types of gowns is very sexy and a true test of how gorgous you all could look.

Dragster
02-22-2012, 07:31 PM
My wife has said that if we ever get our vows renewed she would like us both in wedding dresses. :)

That sounds like Marla, Rachel! Lucky you; hope it happens for you some day!

Tony

leannejames2011
02-22-2012, 07:36 PM
My wife and I have toyed with the idea of having a wedding where we are either both dressed in gorgeous wedding dresses, or I am in the dress and she is in a tuxedo. Not sure if it will ever happen, but it is always nice to dream. That and I have recently met a lovely young woman that works for a wedding dress store here in Houston and she is just WAITING for a CD to come into the shop to try on dresses, well she also hopes we'll buy the dress we eventually fall in love with, but she cannot wait for a crossdresser to come set an appointment with her. :)

Sounds like you have a plan and should be setting up an appointment soon. BTW, let us know how the fitting went and how grand the ceremony was.

Leanne

sexygal
02-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Years ago when I was a full time dresser, I went into several bridal shops and tried on dresses. The SA's were very helpful even after they found out I was a male. The feel of the material was wonderful!

Chloe' Buffington
02-22-2012, 08:00 PM
My Wife an I celabrated out first annaversary by renewing our vows with me in the dress and her in a skirt suit. pic on my profile page...

kristinacd55
02-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Yup, one of my bigtime fantasies! Most others have already come true, but this one's still on the list. Maybe not getting married in one, but a whole dress up thing for sure.

Michaela51
02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
My wife and I got married on Jan 1 of this year. We both wore skirts.

Marissa333
02-23-2012, 05:06 AM
My wife and I will be renewing our vows in two years on our tenth anaversery. We will be aloaping again all the way across the country at Niagara falls. It was her who suggested that I wear a wedding dress. I said no at first, but the more I think about it, the more I want to. A choker, garters, white stockings, corset... I think its time to revisit the renewing our vows discussion.

noeleena
02-23-2012, 05:37 AM
Hi,

The best i can or will do is be there & take the pics, i know my place, & no i would not make a lovely bride or brides maid may be at a push a brides maid tho dought it,

& been married once for 35 out of 37 years, i am a woman just not one who will have a male around me, & i dont need one, & what would i do with one,,,,,,

...noeleena...

Jennifer Marie P.
02-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Of course.I have worn a few wedding dresses and dont believe how it makes you look and the feel of it so sexy and have been a bridesmaid at a friends wedding.

Elana
02-25-2012, 11:55 AM
yes, its one of my fantasies, it would be nice to wear a pretty flowing wedding dress, or also one that is a short wedding dress, getting prepared to be the bride i'd imagined a lot, dressing in all the bridal lingerie, and being made up all beautiful and pretty. I managed to buy a gown from a thirft store a while ago, it was always nice to wear now and then since it was so frilly and flowing, super fem.

5150 Girl
02-25-2012, 02:16 PM
If money ever coms arouund, yes, I want to do it so very much... I even have a dress, though, I'm not the happiest with it...

Brenda2246
02-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I love my wedding dress! I would love to able to wear it to a party!

brassieres
02-26-2012, 02:50 AM
I would find it interesting to be a bridesmaid, it is a fantasy of mine.