PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at Sear's on Valentine's Day night

Ozark
02-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Valentine's Day afternoon I went down to the lake cabin make the boat cover was still on the boat, move a tv that I had been hauling around in the back of my car for a week down there and generally check on the place since I hadn't been down there since before Thanksgiving. It was all secure.

I headed over to Branson to the VF store but I got there about 6:30 and it was closed.

So I went over to the Tangier outlet mall (can you tell I'm in Branson) to the Jockey Store. I bought eight pair of Jockey for Her pants on sale for 2.99 plus a 14% Valentine's day discount. I got french cuts and extended briefs in every color the store had. The woman asked me if I knew about their 100% satisfaction guarantee....if SHE wasn't satisfied, bring them back for a total refund. I told her that I know what I liked and I am sure these panties will be satisfactory.

But I wasn't done. I headed back to Springfield and stopped by Dillard's in the mall and bought 5 pair of Cabernet full cut brief panties in black, red, white, blue and yellow. I asked the sales clerk if these pants (I used that word) ever went on sale. She told me they are such a good seller at that price and they were comfortable and they sell a lot of them. I told her yes, these pants are so comfortable that I keep coming back for more.

I was wearing a pair of elastic waist Chic blue jeans, an Eddie Bauer plaid shirt and a zip up hoodie. I was underdressed also. I like dressing andryogneous--

I had a 20% coupon off at Penney's and a 25% coupon off at Sears. I went to Sears and picked up a sears brand nylon night gown and a three pack of sears panties, not the VIP panties, the old blue package panties.

At the checkout counter, the girl asked is I got her the right size. I told her I am sure the size is correct. She then asked if I wanted to keep the hanger.

I said, yes.

She asked if I wanted to use my sears card and she looked up to see if I was a member of the Sears Club. I gave her my phone number and She must have seen my purchase history because she said I bet you have 5 of these hanging in your closet in every color (if only she knew!)

I told her we had enough colors and I was actually looking for white and coulted find any white nightgowns in the size I wanted. She commented that the gown I picked out--- just a basic sear's nylon VF knockoff-- would certainly look cute on me... I told her A lot of things look cute on me. In my mind, I said, I have a perfect body. We both laughed.

I could sense another person in line behind me. The clerk kept up with her banter. I was enjoying it, I don't think I was blushing, but it was fun.

She picked up the package of panties and told me she thought I'd look cute in the pink panties, and the blue and beige ones too, they were so cute. I again told her I was looking for white but didn't find any. I had picked up a size 9 package--these run big because I had bought a size 11 before Xmas and they swam on me.

She told me did I have the right size as these run big. I told her I knew that and that there is even a note in the package stating that fact, these panties run big but shrink down in the wash.... I know because I am using that card as a bookmark in the book I am reading... she said she didn't know that.

She asked if I wanted a receipt or an e-receipt.. I opted for teh e-receipt. So, I don't know her name but she did make me smile.

I think she knew who I was buying these for. When my wife got home from work this evening I told her what happened. She wondered how many old men buy panties from Sears.

I reminded her of the time she and I wear at the VF store in Branson and the sales clerk told me, as I was purchasing VF briefs (for me--- when shopping with the wife, while she will pick out styles she thinks I will like, she makes me carry the panties and pay for them, she tells me what to do. She wonders if I want to buy something pretty. I always do.)

Anyhow, several years ago at VF store, at the check out, the checker...a middle aged woman about my age, maybe a little younger, says 'these are very comfortable, lots of men buy them.' I said something like yes, they are comfortable, not agreeing that I wear them or not. Then my wife says oh you now you like to wear them.

Well, they are comfortable I said. The clerk said I thought so. I asked how. She said the sizes. Oh. I was buying big sizes and my wife is about a size 7. Have a nice day and enjoy your purchase she said, I will said I.

Ressie
02-18-2012, 01:46 PM
I haven't been to Branson since 1981. That was the first time I ever heard of Walmart. There weren't many other stores there back then. I almost married a girl from Holister, which would have been a big mistake! She used to shoplift at Walmart!