PDA

View Full Version : An interesting turn of events

Imeni
02-19-2012, 03:34 AM
So just recently, a decision to move from smalltown, alberta to Edmonton. Life in the big city. But because of it, my now ex girlfriend, supportive as all hell, decides that she doesn't want to move with me. So we break up.

A week later, she comes back and as all, I've been thinking and I think I might want to move with you guys. However, the friend who is funding our move doesn't want to live with kids. She has two. So later today, talks will commence although I'm pretty sure I know how it will end. But thats just drama and technicalities.

The big issue was, I met someone new. A week, i know, isn't a long time. We had been talking for awhile, we hit it off but i was in a relationship. She's also moving to Edmonton in a few months so, it worked out perfectly. But I was unsure of how she would take the concept of me in a dress. So I contacted my Guru friend, Big Jay. In his infinite wisdom, he told me to make up my own damn mind but wanted to know what my big worry about dating new girl was. So I said, Sod it, and told him. Turns out, his current roommate in Edmonton is ALSO a crossdresser but I'm not to tell him that I know, or how I found out. But now I wonder, is he on the forums? Am I allowed to talk to him about it? Apparently he doesn't go out of his way to hide it, much like myself. But its like, really? It's a small world after all. D:

Mollyanne
02-19-2012, 09:15 AM
You never know who, when, where or how things will turn out!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

Gillian Gigs
02-19-2012, 09:33 AM
When you meet that person, you could let a little lace show to them, to let them know that you dress with style also. That can open a door to dialogue about your common interests.

~Joanne~
02-19-2012, 09:34 AM
well if his room mate doesn't go out of the way to hide it, I personally don't understand what there is to tell about how you found out about it. If she openly dresses then why wouldn't you talk about it? Seems the best friends to make are the ones that you have something in common with :)

Barbara Ella
02-19-2012, 10:12 AM
The old Monty Python saying applies. "When you least expect the unexpected, expect the unexpected."

I presume you will be meeting, and then it will become perfectly obvious, neither of you go out of your way to hide it, and the conversation will run from there.

Babes

Princess Chantal
02-19-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm sure if you join a crossdressing social group in Edmonton (hmmm perhaps Illusions) the odds of bumping into your friend's roommate would increase and would be a better field to chat about crossdressing.

docrobbysherry
02-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Thank u, Imeni! For posting a PERFECT EXAMPLE of why I don't watch situation comedies! They ALL suddenly make me want a couple drinks so I can either figure what the heck is going on! Or, I won't CARE about trying to follow the convoluted plot!

CONSUELO
02-19-2012, 12:01 PM
It does sound very complicated.I agree with Docrobbysherry on that. I don't know how anyone could give advice on this. I just wish you good luck and good judgement.