PDA

View Full Version : funny thing happened@ work

DeniseNJ
02-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Remember I said I better take off my pedicure polish in fear of { what if }. Well I thought this was ironic we had 1/2 day of self defence. We got into pairs and we only have a couple lesbian girls at work. Yep , you guessed it , the professional girl calls me out and said let go I will be your partner. She hardly see's me at work cause we work in separated area's and we hardly talk.. Did she sence anything ? Yes it was close contact defense like when you get grabbed in head locks,wrist grabs, bear hugs and you get out by putting the attacker down on the mat. Yes tho only 135# and 5'6" she kept showing me her muscles and she was rough with me. I think she enjoied throwing this big girl around:o Later we had CPR, and in a video a larger guy goes down with chest pain, well he had Man boobs and sarcastic comments were made about his boobs when they were applying the AED. I wanted to shout out Hey!! what's wrong with man boobs, mine are bigger than any guys working here but I didn't...Later a subject about under wire bra's and metal detectors came up and how we let some female slide policy because of them.. I was talking to these 3 girls and like a jokster I tell girl with the small A cup, you better throw out your underwires, knowing she forsure didn't need them. One other big busted girl says to me , you need to keep your underwires for you need them more than Brenda Yes she was right, I do need them more , I went along saying yep I think I need to go and buy some new ones tonight. We all laughed but somehow I think they were being seroius!!