PDA

View Full Version : Now My sister knows

Imeni
02-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Well, damn. I have to say, that wasn't as bad as i figured it would be.

On a phone call, after a huge heartwrenching breakup with my now ex, see earlier post, my sister calls to make sure I'm alright. About half an hour into the conversation, I don't seem to recall how we got on the topic but what I do remember is:

Her:"Well, it can't be that bad. Hah, what do you do, wear women's clothing?"
Me: "Well, actually yeah I do."
Her:"...Really? Why?"
Me: "I dunno. Just always have. Once in awhile, I just like to feel good about myself. You know, well hell, feel pretty."
Her: "Oh. Well, thats neat."

And the rest of the conversation continued as if nothing was said. This is why my sister rocks. :o

ArleneRaquel
02-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience.:) I'm sorry tha you broke up with your GF.

Leanne2
02-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Imeni, So sorry to hear about your breakup. Hang in there. Leanne

RachelRICD
02-19-2012, 04:17 PM
I came out to my sister a few months back and it was the best thing I ever did. Now we are the best of girlfriends and go out all the time. We have so much fun it must be illegal. We shop together, get manis and pedis together, go out for wine after work and to the theatre and movies.

Jess Marie
02-19-2012, 11:44 PM
My sister would love it if I told her. She is only 12 right now, so that is not even possible. I had to move into her room for a few days and she told everyone we were having sleep overs and talking about cute boys while watching chick flicks and eating ice cream to make up for how much we were crying because we can't find love.

It was pretty funny.

Courtney_Glenn
02-20-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm 20, and my 16 year old sister is totally cool with it, we even shopped the other day, however my 23 year old sister acts like I have a disease and avoids me. Her loss.

Amymonroe
02-20-2012, 12:19 AM
on my last visit home i told my step sister (one of them) that i CD and i even pulled out the waste band of the victoria secrets panties i was wearing. she was cool with it and ever conffesed that she had a girlfriend at one point. and now we share a secret together.

amy

Biancah
02-20-2012, 02:40 AM
My sister is 7 years old were totally closed one time my i sold something and i told her not to tell my mom but she did...although shes still young but still i love her shes cute and adorable.

kimdl93
02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
You have a good sister. Actualy, mine was similarly accepting. Maybe its something in sister DNA?

Sammy777
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Congrats :D I have found that women, especially younger girls are generally very accepting of these things as a siblings, friends, ect..

My sister would love it if I told her. She is only 12 right now, so that is not even possible.

You would be surprised how open and aware younger girls are these days. If you are close to her and think she will be OK with it don't let her age stop you.

Besides would you rather do it now or when she's in her moody I hate my family later teen years LOL. :D j/k