PDA

View Full Version : First girl's night out with wife!

Rochelle
02-19-2012, 04:13 PM
My wife and I had our very first girl’s night out last night! Our original plan was too go out for dinner and then go the club to meet up with some of the other girl’s for drinking, dancing & fun. Unfortunately I woke up Sat. morning with the stomach flu and didn’t get out of bed until noon. I was so upset because no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t pull myself together, and spent all day trying to gain my strength back. As evening came, it was obvious that I was not going to be much dinner company, so we canceled our dinner plans to allow me a little more time to get it together. I did just that and we made it to the club and joined the other girls for a Mardi Gras party.
I didn’t have much energy and didn’t look my best but my wife was looking awesome and was ready to dance and party. It was a good night for me and a great night for my wife! She spent some time talking and getting to know the other girls, dancing, drinking, and ended the night with a few pictures to remember the night forever. I can say without a doubt that she had a great time, it was very good for our relationship, and her talks with others were immense. We both want to thank the other girls at the club for sharing our night and helping to make it so special. Were already talking about our next girl’s night out, and I am hoping I can be more lively for that one. Feeling a little better today, missing that dinner from last night. :Angry3: Next time! :battingeyelashes:

karenlong
02-19-2012, 04:17 PM
thats totally wonderful, seems you had a good time even with the stomach problems, nice to hear your wife went and had a good time too

STACY B
02-19-2012, 04:19 PM
You look great ,, Hope ya had a ball ! But thats storys kinda funny cuz that happens to me alot , The getting sick before some big event , Back in the day nothing to do with dressing ether , I would dam near always get sick on new years eve, Or before some big party ? It was like the antisapation was so stong that I would make myself sick subconcisly CRAZY HUH ????

Jenniferathome
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM
Congrats Rochelle! I cant imagine a better time myself

DonnaT
02-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Glad to hear your wife had a good time. Not glad to hear you went out with a stomach flu. Hopefully you didn't pass it on to anyone else.

Biancah
02-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Very amazing and awesome that was really envious part. How i wish my husband and i doing that also.

DanaR
02-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Rochelle, that is very cool. I'm glad that you both had a good time.

Jessica86
02-20-2012, 05:20 AM
Congrats! I want to go out!!!

kristinacd55
02-20-2012, 07:01 AM
It's a shame you were sick, but bet you'll be going out more often now with her! My wife and I went out for our 3rd time Saturday night for dinner and dancing. Had a fun time, well at least until the end of the night.

Leyna
02-20-2012, 08:22 AM
I am soooo jealous right now. Congrats, sweetie!

kimdl93
02-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Sorry you got sick, but maybe it turned out for the best. You always want your wife to have more fun that you do...really...the problems only begin when you have more fun than she!

natalie12
02-27-2012, 06:34 PM
That is so awesome !!!!! i am so happy for both of you. sorry ur tummy was hurtin. my wife keeps talkin about having a girls night out !!!! i am so excited !!!! lettin her take her time tho. it is almost spring time for mini skirts and short shorts !!!! i think she may more nervous than me. it will be my first time in public. i am so ready to put my mini skirt on and go out with my wife. u r very luck to have a understanding wife !!!!

Jazzygurlcruz
03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
My girlfriend loves doing my makeup and begs me to get dressed up and go out with her. Definitely never expected that would happen before I told her!