PDA

View Full Version : Great Holiday Weekend

Staci K
02-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Most of the day yesterday, and some of the day today my wife & I had a great time store hopping - shopping, shopping shopping.

Yesterday was definitely her day, came home with lots of cute stuff. Whereas, I didn't have much luck finding outfits I like.

Today was definitely my day, I found the cutest black jumper at Kohls along with a lot of tops at Ross.

Since 'Nicole' is more or less a hobby, I have a hard time spending big bucks on her clothes. I came across this jumper and showed it to my wife... She agreed it was really cute. Then when I saw the price tag I had sticker shock - $70. My wife pointed out the sale sign showing that a $70 item is on sale for $42. But still at $42, I have a really hard time shelling out that much - most likely the guy side of me being frugal.

After mulling it over for a few, my wife convinced me to get it. Upon getting it home and trying it on, I discovered I had bought the find of the century and my new favorite outfit. It fit me like a glove and really does a great job feminizing my male body.

After the fun I’ve had yesterday and today, I just had to share. Now tomorrow for our third day off for the holiday weekend, my wife and I are going for mani-pedi’s and have our brows waxed.

Nicole

Biancah
02-20-2012, 02:49 AM
Im so envy i wish my husband is like this :( i would really like to make things work out with us.