PDA

View Full Version : Is there a timeline of the changed to be expected from HRT?

Melissa Jill
02-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Obviously for each person its going to differ, but is there a rough guide. Something that says "at so and so weeks, such and such will happen"

Julia_in_Pa
02-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi Melissa,

It's very difficult to give a specific person the type of growth and change one would expect to see from HRT.
Everyone is different.
I saw growth in about three weeks after ingesting my first dosage of estrogen and testosterone blockers when I started at age 34.
I continued to see growth after five years.
Next month it will be eleven years of HRT use.
My path is somewhat different due to me being intersexed.

Julia

Inna
02-20-2012, 06:12 PM
I believe that general averages are defined however they will never be applicable because of anatomical and genetic differences in all of us.

However, HRT is not a one dose, one hormone but rather combinations and proportions of different ingredients such as Spiro, Estro, Progesterone finasteride ect.
All have a deliberate application and combined can help, or reduce the progress depending on bodies reaction to the cocktail at hand.

Age will have an astronomical influence on changes the older the lesser effect of feminization, although Taking under consideration my own experience, I started at 44 changes astounded my self as well as medical professionals even before FFS.

Progesterone+estrogen+spiro= full breast development about 2 years but does not stop there; fat redistribution 6-8 years but visible within first couple months, skin texture, thickness and reduction of body hair visible within 4-6 months and continuous improvement.

Well some but not scientific and not guaranteed to be applicable.

Kaitlyn Michele
02-20-2012, 08:10 PM
I'd encourage you to not think about timelines with HRT...you will only cause yourself anxiety..

There is a huge emotional part of it that will be very dependent on you...it will be very personal to you...it's about YOU...so that's good

Physically, a couple of months is enough time to feel something around your breasts...and HRT can take 2,3,4,5 years to do most of its work physically.

Jessinthesprings
02-20-2012, 09:20 PM
yeah everyone is different. I'm supposed to have stopped developing now but I still have hard buds and soreness. Some have "a"s at 6 months it took me over a year, and many never reach a B. but roughly as a general rule:

.5-2 months: soreness in the areola. The nipples themselves grow in size

2-6 months: A breast bud will develop and will continue to expand as you develop. You will see puffyness around the areola at first. The male bits will start to shrink and lose function. Some lose it compleatly others retain some use.

6mo-year: The breasts will contiue for form, and the breast will start to take shape. My hair started getting really oilly at this point forcing me to wash it daily which when it's long is a pain becasue of the drying time. I don't think I'm as emotional as some, biut I did tend to cry a little easier at this point. I noticed that my theighs expanded like crazy forceing me to go shopping. There was some minimal fat deposits in other areas but it was only noticable in side by side photos.

1yr-2yr: The breast continues to move to maturity, and will start to soften and the pain will lessen. Depending on age and genetics you will reach stage 3 or 4 out of 5 and this will be the final result.

There is a lot of variation but it should give you an idea of what to expect.

Aprilrain
02-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I don't know about you but I started cry a lot at about 4 months