PDA

View Full Version : Am I not big of a CD?

ChubbyLeahCD
02-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Girlfriends!

I am a CD, I love to dress up in my own stuff and some of my wife's stuff.
I like being a guy and love to express my girlie side by dressing up.
I've never been out in public nor have I had the guts to shop for myself even dressed up as a man.
I've painted my nails and love that actually, but never worn makeup. I have no idea what to do and the only reason I don try it is because I'm afraid it will not come off and my wife will notice.
I don't have a wig but would love to wear one when en femme.
I still have a hairy body because cannot find a way to explain to the wife why I want to shave it all off.
But I don't tuck and have no idea how to do it and I really don't have the desire to wear breast forms. At least yet.
I read everyone's stories and feel very inadequate because I never worn a wig or makeup and because I don't shave and don't want forms.

Ideally, my wife would accept me, I would shave my body hair and when en femme would have nails done, wig, makeup and maybe shop en femme or go a few places but my girlie self would not be full time or even part time. It would be when I felt like it. Surgery of any kind does not cross my mind.

Am I less of a CD because of the above?

Being Paige
02-21-2012, 02:41 PM
No I wouldn't say so. You like to wear woman's clothes and expressing your femme side. sounds ok to me!
We have all started at some point and to some degree.

Barbara Ella
02-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Not in the least bit are you any less of a cross dresser. We all develop and try new things at our own pace and when our situation will allow. You are one of the girls, there is no way to avoid that, so sit back, and enjoy what you can do, and just do it when you can. If you are having fun doing it, you must be doing something right.

Thanks so very much for sharing.

Babes

Joanne f
02-21-2012, 02:46 PM
LeahMaria,
there are many who do not go all the way and wear make-up,wigs and shave their body but just enjoy wearing the clothes , it is usually the more adventurous ones who post pictures on here the most so you are not less of a CDer than anyone else you just do it in a different way to some .

suzy1
02-21-2012, 02:47 PM
No, you are just one of the valid members here Maria. It’s as simple as that.

I had better give you a big hug,

SUZY

Karren H
02-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Maybe your a cd vs a CD? Someone in between could be a Cd or a cD depending whether the are more cross or not... Maybe we should add numeric qualifiers too? CD_1 through CD_10? Lol.

whowhatwhen
02-21-2012, 02:56 PM
You are a CD because you wear women's clothes, but keep in mind hiding this from your SO doesn't go over very well from what I've read in various posts here.
Who knows, maybe she'll be into it ;)

Joanne f
02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Maybe your a cd vs a CD? Someone in between could be a Cd or a cD depending whether the are more cross or not... Maybe we should add numeric qualifiers too? CD_1 through CD_10? Lol.

Would that be in increments of 1 or 10 :doh:

Joanne f
02-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Not wishing to get off the OPs subject , i thought it was Essex girls who went down back alleys not the one`s from Derbyshire, (live and lean ) .

whowhatwhen
02-21-2012, 03:09 PM
I'd just shave the hair, if she has that bad of a reaction to it then let it grow back.
I remember getting snide type comments when I mentioned shaving my legs and chest, but now no one really cares.

Why should you stay hairy because you're a man?
How many people go up to women grilling them on why they left the house without wearing makeup?

Your body, your rules. Especially for something as superficial (and gross) as body hair.

Karren H
02-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Would that be in increments of 1 or 10 :doh:

Maybe we need more divisions..... tenths? CD_1.0.... 1.1. 1.2... 9.8... 9.9... CD_10.0.

kimdl93
02-21-2012, 03:35 PM
No, you're entirely a CD...you just have a different degree of interest than others. There's no rank or preference, although Karren's divisions could be intersting. Perhaps, we could issue belts, like in Karate, indicating the CD Degree?

whowhatwhen
02-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Why not use forms though?
Boobs are fun, mine are real and they're spectacular!

lightfoot
02-21-2012, 04:06 PM
I'd just shave the hair, ...

I completely agree. Start with shaving your body hair. A lot of guys do it. Body shaving is NOT just for women. My primary reason for body shaving is I like the clean feel, my armpits and groin don't sweat, and turds no longer stick to my ass. Just tell your wife you want to try it. If you're nervous, try trimming your body hair first. See how you like it, then shave when you become comfortable.

I use to trim my body hair for the longest time. I've only recently (~month or so) been shaving it all because I'm lazy. Yep, you hear me right. I find having a shaved body far less maintenance than a hairy one....and ohhhhh so much more enjoyable. If you're wife has a problem...just tell her you're lazy....most likely, that sort of excuse will always work.

If you're really brave, shave the pubes off too...hehe...make a dare with your wife and do it together. I promise. You'll both love it. Oh....and sleep naked.....that's a must ;)

ChubbyLeahCD
02-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Here is a question for you Leah. How much more would you do if you could?

I would dress up when I felt like it...if I felt like shavings, puttin on makeup, soon nails and wearing a wig, I would.
No breasts. No surgery.
I would like the freedom to go all femme per the above or just go as little as wearing an outfit or panties.

kimdl93
02-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Why not use forms though?
Boobs are fun, mine are real and they're spectacular!

You're master of your (Seinfeld) domain! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Chari
02-21-2012, 04:17 PM
We are all at different degrees on the gender scale. Some CDs start off slowly, keep adding more fem items thoughout their life, and enjoy each moment of the challenge! Having your nails done or shaving off body hair is also a matter of choice, but then isn't EVERYTHING that does not conform to a society become a "dare you" situation? Keep enjoying all of your girly side, but always be comfortable and confident in who you are - no matter what your wearing!

ChubbyLeahCD
02-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Genitals and crack are smooth already. LOL

lightfoot
02-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh, and after you shave your genitals...DO NOT USE AFTERSHAVE! Just a friendly hint....Oooch! Ouch! OUCH!!! ARGGHHHH! WATER! I need WATER!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm! :)

LOL....oh yes...I learned that the hard way!

Epps....you just made me cross my legs thinking about that.

AllisonK
02-21-2012, 04:55 PM
No, you're entirely a CD...you just have a different degree of interest than others. There's no rank or preference, although Karren's divisions could be intersting. Perhaps, we could issue belts, like in Karate, indicating the CD Degree?

I'm awaiting my Pink one in the mail now. lol. Seriously though it should be here in a couple of days. :) I would say that you are definitely a CD. It's up to you what you do. You can take it as far as you want or not. I would advise letting your SO in on it though. You'll get a lot more freedom out of it than hiding it. :)

prettytoes
02-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Do whatever makes YOU happy.
I have been much happier since my wife found out. It was rough at first (she found my stuff), but after we talked things were good. There are a few boundries, but I can pretty much be myself now. I love looking down at my painted toenails and feeling my smooth legs. She is better about it than I ever thought she would be!

zorianacd
02-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Do whatever makes YOU happy.

I second that. Crossdressing evolves. It has for me as well as for many others on this forum. I had a lot of self doubt about how presentable or "passable" I can be. But after a few makeovers and experimenting on my own, I find that I don't look too bad. Take from crossdressing whatever makes you happiest. You may find that what makes happy now isn't what's going to make you happy in the future. Most of all, have fun with it and try not to overanalyze why you like it.

lightfoot
02-21-2012, 05:18 PM
:) Ok. Here's the way I do it. I sit on the commode and dry-shave. No lather, no creme, just a new sharp razor. The pubes go into the drink, and I'm smooth to the brink. Next is a shower, and after that some powder. No hassle, no razzle, smooth, soothed, ready for schmooze!

Simplicity worked best for me. I've tried various methods when starting out, and seriously, the simple solution was best. In the shower, regular bar soap, basic bic razor. The first time might be tough when the hair is long, and you might want to go really slow...because....well....you're holding the family jewels! But you get better as time goes on. Every 3rd day or so. It's a simple zip zip while taking a shower and I'm done. Same with the anus. A quick squat in the shower and a few swipes and you're good to go.

Secret_Dresser
02-21-2012, 07:25 PM
I think a CD is anybody who enjoys wearing female clothing, even if only once a month or so.

I myself am in a similar position, some of them I have done but others I havnt.

Regardless of whether you CD 24/7 or once a month you are still a CDer even if not as perm as others.

Nancy (PA)
02-21-2012, 08:26 PM
And it makes "IT" look bigger...

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
02-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Maybe we need more divisions..... tenths? CD_1.0.... 1.1. 1.2... 9.8... 9.9... CD_10.0.

No Karen, we need a modern version of levels just like software (pun intended) CD beta version or CD 2.0, etc...

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
02-22-2012, 08:35 AM
LOL....oh yes...I learned that the hard way!

Epps....you just made me cross my legs thinking about that.

After having to change my bandages after surgery that are attached to hairy section of abdomen, I now make sure I'm shaved everywhere. The nurses and doctors at the VA don't seem to be phased. Because of the aforementioned process, there is no way I'd get a Brazilian and think any women that does is a masochist. O-U-U-UCH!

michelle64
02-22-2012, 12:15 PM
I think the first big step is letting her know..hiding this is a receipe for huge problems..but you know your situation better than anybody here so tread lightly with any advice you find on the puter net..i had to laugh about tucking..heck i dont even tuck after all these years and never have..good girdle (I like spanx myself) and the boys are gone from view..worrying about tucking just made me laugh..yea if your a hairy bigfoot thats gotta go especially if you ever decide to go out..dressed to the nines and sporting a beard just would not be cool in my book

GingerLeigh
02-22-2012, 12:40 PM
If you're angry and wearing clothes, YOU'RE A CROSS-DRESSER!!!! AAAAARGH!

Seriously, some wear only lingerie under their clothes and some go all out and go clubbing as a girl. Some wear everything but sport a beard, and that's OK. Your comfort level, your pace, your choices. There are different camps here but usually only on personal issues and conduct. What or how much you wear is irrelevant, sister!

As for the shaving, go ahead! She asks why, say you like it! Hairy bodies are gross and make us look old. I hate the static cling on my hairy legs in the winter time. It must GO! Lots of guys are shaving their bodies now and I assume not all of them are crossdressers.

Ginger

lightfoot
02-22-2012, 01:26 PM
If you're angry and wearing clothes, YOU'RE A CROSS-DRESSER!!!! AAAAARGH!...

Doesn't that make you and angry cross-dresser, or would that be a pirate in a dress?....damn, now you got me all confused.

I'm just a guy...who shaves it all. Such a practice seems quite normal in the gym and among nudists. So no big deal. I think any cross-dresser who even remotely thinks about shaving should just do it. It'll really make you feel more fem without even the clothes, make-up, or boobs. But then again, it's YOUR comfort level and you need to do what's right for you.

As for feeling pressure from your SO, i'm in the same boat. That's where i take a stand and say, "I like it...deal with it". I'm sure if my wife decided the next day she wanted hairy pits, you think I'd have a say in that? For me, my primary reason is hygiene and looks. Just like how some people cut their hair. If one guy can shave his head, why can't another shave his body?

whowhatwhen
02-22-2012, 02:37 PM
You're master of your (Seinfeld) domain! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I'm queen of the castle!

Karenmarie
02-22-2012, 02:56 PM
No, you are as much a CD as anyone here. Some of the people have traveled the road longer and farther than you and that OK.
It sounds as if you are recently starting the trip. No CD'ing when you were young. No sneaking into your mom's or sister's room to try on a pair of panties??? It seems that this is where it starts for alot of us, but not everyone.
Yes, you are OK so continue reading this site and and you will learn even more. Good luck to you.

Ressie
02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
I've painted my nails and love that actually, but never worn makeup. I have no idea what to do and the only reason I don try it is because I'm afraid it will not come off and my wife will notice.

I've never done my nails for the same reason (except I'm not married). I think it would take too long to remove, and too noticeable if not removed. Make up is a little tricky to get removed thoroughly. Soap and warm water is the only method I really know about, but it only takes a few minutes.

Richelle423
02-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Just take baby steps baby steps.If you go shopping en drab just pretend your shopping for your wife.If you want to shave off body hair tell your wife you like to do some hiking and you don't want to get Lyme disease.We are all crossdresers wether it be a person who wears pantyhose or goes full blown wearing a wig and make-up.We are crossdressers!Some of us can pass while some can not.

Jamiegirl1
02-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I am 53,I have been secretly dressing for a little over 20 years and have only been shaving my legs and underarms for about 2 and 1/2 years,I bought my first wig about two years ago,started wearing makeup about a year ago,just take it slow,watch you tube videos on tucking,taping breasts,I had to tell my wife about my dressing to be able to shave my legs,she hates it,never wants to see me dressed,but is somehow accepting it....I guess because we have been together for sooo long,almost 28 years.........good luck to you,it is easier if you tell your wife about your desires to crossdress,it is something hardwired into us,because I have tried to quit several times,purged clothes and shoes,and the last time was about four years ago and I will never purge again,I told my wife that I cannot stop dressing and it is just a part of me....I still can only dress away from home.......XOXO Jamie