PDA

View Full Version : Making baby steps...

Janelle_C
02-21-2012, 11:59 PM
When I had asked my wife how she would feel about going out with me dressed when I was ready, she said I don't know. So tonight I was dressed in jeans a new top and bra and forms. After dinner I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and she said she'd love two. So I took my boots off and put on my tennis shoes and a hooded sweat shirt. So until we passed our neighbours houses I had my hands in my sweat shirt pockets so you couldn't tell I was wearing a bra with forms. But a little down the road I just popped my chest out and walked I turned to my wife and said so were out and I'm dressed, she just looked at me and said stop pokeing your chest out and I just laughed.
Shy

Misskelly
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
that wonderful glad you were able to do that I bet it was wonderful

Jacqueline Winona
02-22-2012, 12:30 AM
Good for you! Glad to hear it went well. :)

Miriam-J
02-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Wonderful story. I'm glad you and she enjoyed it. One more thing to share together.

kimdl93
02-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Seems like progress to me. No pressure, no expectations, just a pleasant and casual evening walk!

Barbara Ella
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM
This is such a beautiful way to move forward. It is so good that she can joke with you while doing something that might be a tad bit uncomfortable the first time. You both are well on your way in the progression to flying.

Babes

Richelle423
02-22-2012, 04:25 PM
I am so jealous that you have such an understanding wife.Sigh!!!.................

Hip hip hooray for you!!I'm glad you have someone who is understanding.Many of us would wish we were in your heels.

linda allen
02-23-2012, 08:58 AM
That's a great start, but next time, why not get in the car and drive to where people won't recognize either of you and dress as you like?

Beverley Sims
02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I have gone overseas to walk in my clothes, and I was a little surprised as to how many others I have seen or met more than once going in the same direction.
Three times in the US, five times in UK. and twice in Europe.
It's a small world.