PDA

View Full Version : So much support!!!

JLynn17
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Omg i have been in tears on/off all morning... So pretty much everyone knows there is "something" going on with me... the "something" of course is me transitioning(6 weeks into HRT)... On my facebook I added a picture of me pretty simple as i would go out everyday, and the comments and personal messages from friends and family came pouring in... I guess HRT is working... They are ALL the same, telling me they love me still no matter, what, its okay and so on and so on... I was actually so fearful of this time I am at in my life a few months ago, but my confidence levels have risen with the support of friends/family and this forums. I am no fool though, I know times will come when I am crying tears from rejection instead of tears of happiness, but for now I am all smiles and cries...

XoXo ~~~Lynn

Julia_in_Pa
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Lynn,

One step at a time and one battle at a time.
It's wonderful to hear things are going well for you. :)

Julia

Hope
02-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Awesome!

Yes, there will be times where you will face rejection, and the tears are real... but in my experience, the support and the joy outnumber the tears 10:1.

Silentpartner GG SO
02-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Thats such a lovely thing to read- sometimes people can really surprise us with their support and love - I hope all your tears in future are only tears of joy. I wish you all the luck in the world with your journey.

Kimberly Long
02-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I am so happy for you. People you know can be so much support to you. Three years ago when I came out to my friends, I found the support like you are talking about. I had only one person who rejected me. I wish you the best on your journey.
Love Kimberly

Jorja
02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
HOORAY! Whoooo!:cheer::eg::GD: I am happy to hear things are going in a good direction for you.